TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 16, 2011 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
thanks Teach.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
:-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Bwahaha! Loved Victor's line to Vivian today: "Shouldn't you be in Whoville stealing Christmas?" LOVE those two when they're going at each other.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
they give him the best lines!

wow Brady makes a hunky santa..lol

Boy I think Julie and Maggie looked beautiful today! It's corny but I love the Horton ornaments!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Me, too. Even when it's a small gathering, I like that the tradition continues.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
Yes ornament episode is brilliant

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I am so SICK & TIRED of Sami and her CHILDISH ways. I would be thrilled if she left the show. She's been the same way since she stole Austin from Carrie. I mean this is one girl who NEVER pays the consenquences.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Who is the new doctor that Kayla was talking to? He looks soooooo familiar!

Sia

03-10-2002

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Retinoblastoma is the disease that robbed Hunter Tylo's daughter of an eye, as well, if I remember correctly. Tylo has played Taylor on "The Bold and the Beautiful" on and off for decades. I don't watch that soap, so I don't know if she's currently on it or not.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree that Sami is a brat! I know they are trying to make Rafe and Sami the new super couple but I actually like Rafe in scenes when Sami isn't in it!

And seriously, I would STILL be questioning how the heck Caroline Brady knew to change the computer test results-like where and how did she do it? And why wouldn't someone just suggest a new DNA test? Victor, get on it!

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
Sia - I was trying to think of her name! I remember that quite well.

Not sure where she is now, but I believe she's also the actress that sued Aaron Spelling because he fired her because she was pregnant??? Not sure, maybe someone else??

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Hunter Tylo is still on Bold and Beautiful as Taylor. She is the one who sued Aaron Spelling for firing her and replacing her with Lisa Rinna when he found out she was pregnant. It was funny because she was in court at like 8 months pregnant, and with a skirt and suit jacket on(and NOT a big bulky one), you still couldn't tell she was even pregnant. She won the suit, and I think she used a lot of the money for her daughter's medical expenses.

Sia

03-10-2002

Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I've disliked the Sami Brady character since the VERY FIRST scene in which she appeared. I remember her as a slightly chunky, very entitled teenager with a horrible attitude. For some reason, I remember her being in an alley or something like that in her first scene.

Does anyone remember Brian Dattilo's first scene on Days? He wasn't introduced as Lucas Roberts or as Kate's son, but he was having an affair with an older woman or something. Anyone remember that? I feel sad for the way he's been treated by all the woman with whom he's been involved on the show: Sami, Nicole, and Chloe, just to name a few.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree! I've always wanted Lucas to find the right one, and I really thought it was Sami with their last wedding a few years ago (remember the 'green' wedding?)

Even Philip, who I know has done things wrong, one time I want him to find the right one! I hated it when he pretty much stalked Belle.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Chloe seems less orange this week. Maybe someone told her! :-)

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
This Johnny story-line is about to do me in.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
YAY! Philip finally cut his hair! I was happy when EJ "shaved" his head after being shot (not the shaved look, but at least not that long, slicked back look) and today Philip showed up with ears and eyebrows! WOOHOO! Now we just have to get Chad to do something with his hair!

Funny thing is that I never minded Bo with long hair (still don't for that matter), but the young guys drive me nuts.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
haha Teach, I like how EJ's hair has grown in...not too short, not too long. Love Phillip's haircut!

Yes, Bo also needs to keep the facial hair, too! It's just not him without it!

Mush

09-09-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I always cringe when the characters talk about how handsome Phillip is... I just never saw it. But his new haircut is great! NOW I can understand :-)

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Too bad the actor is leaving the show.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
the dimples really show now! I know about that spoiler >>>>not happy.

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Even my 12-year-old daughter's agreed with me when I've complained about Philip's shaggy 'do over the past couple of years.

I want Melanie to be with Nathan & Philip to take Chloe & Parker & move to Europe!! Philip will never be a responsible father, so he needs to let go of Melanie. When Stephanie pushed Melanie to the floor a couple of weeks ago, I figured that would cause Melanie to miscarry; that's the only way for Melanie to be rid of Philip.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching. Why are EJ & Nicole getting married?
Is Hope still in prison?
Daniel knows about Parker? Do they know it's Phillip?

Mush

09-09-2002

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
Let's see if I have this right.

EJ and Nicole are getting married because Nicole wants to be with Sidney and EJ wants a mom for the kids when they are with him.

Hope just got out. Carley and Bo are done.

Yes, everyone knows that Parker is Phillip's. Daniel and Chloe are over, as are Mel and Phillip.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, February 14, 2011 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Also - Nicole helped EJ blackmail Sami - she got Sami to admit on tape that she (Sami) had shot EJ. Then Nicole took that tape to EJ.

Carley "gave in" after seeing Bo and Hope together - Bo broke Hope out of prison when she realized the infirmary was running a "organs" shop for the hospital and killing off healthy women. She sent a coded message to Bo which led him to go in undercover and then they both broke out and went on the lamb for a few weeks. Nothing like a good 'ole cop case to bring the two back together.

Mel & Philip may not be over -Mel keeps waffling. (I'd really like her to tell Philip to GET LOST!)

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
EJ & Nicole aren't going to make it to the altar. In the most ridiculously staged "love at first sight" meeting, EJ ran into a woman he didn't know was Nicole's sister Taylor. Taylor is a character we heard mentioned years ago by Nikki, but I don't ever remember ever seeing a Taylor on the show. I just HATE when soaps write in new people for the dumbest reasons. Taylor's insertion into this storyline, no doubt, is to keep EJ & Nicole apart--and to give Nicole another reason to hate her sister. Boring, seen it before, don't need to see it again.

Btw, same with the identical-lookalike-switch for Rafe. Wouldn't Sami notice that he was a different guy? I don't know, maybe the double has bad breath or something. This is an over-used plot device that I'm tired of, too!