TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 14, 2011 users admin

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks Elizabeth, I must have missed that. But poor guy...he obviously had something seriously wrong, hearing voicing and hallucinating.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
or haunted or Possessed.

i thought this was an interesting choice of plotline considering the huge increase of Demonic possession claims and the Resulting Increase of Exorcist training offered by some religious affliations.

sort of a 'Chicken or Egg first' discussion as to WHY someone may do Murder

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This show is a bummer now ... cant imagin why they wrote out all lead women, and I cant imaging this new woman has a fan base to this show .... writers ruined this show ... this new girl doesnt even compare to ANY of the other women characters.

They took a really good show that worked and ruined it. woudnt be suprised if this show last much longer. I say good riddence if it does.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I'll wait and see who they bring in as a "seasoned profile" before passing judgment. I like Paget Brewster, but her character wasn't that likable a lot of the time. I don't mind that she's gone.

I've missed JJ a lot, though. Wish they would've kept her.

I'm inclined to like the new agent because I liked her on Alias.

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
the new agent is milquetoast. I hardly notice her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch this show from the beginning because of Lost but I am catching up on repeats now. I do miss JJ. I also can't wait to see who they bring in as the profiler next. It could be interesting. I love the show, changes and all.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Part of the reason they "ruined" this show was due to costs. Using a lesser known "star" is considerably cheaper than someone who's been in that role for a while.

For the most part, the new agent appears to overact. To me. Often. Not always. But often enough to be a bit offputting.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i thought there was some kind of comment about getting a 'real ' profiler in the job. it was somewhere around the time that garcia brought in that Graduation cake for the new girl we all dislike LOL

ok i went back and transcribed from the tv show.
Rossi-
Hotch-

r How you doing?

h I'm alright, i'm worried about the team, and Straus thinks adding a probationary agent solve all our problems.

r Seever knows she isnt replacing Prentiss

h i know and she's got potential but we need an experienced profiler. And we need one Now.

R hve you started looking yet?

H Ya... let me know if you have any ideas.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think it was on EW that someone was saying that some of the reasons for getting rid of JJ and Emily was because they had to pay for the new Criminal Minds and the amount of money CBS was paying Charlie Sheen was also a consideration. Now that they don't have to pay Charlie, unless he wins the law suit, they have told Paget that if her new pilot doesn't work out she is welcome back. I have no idea if any of this is the truth, but it does make some kind of sense.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
paget couldnt come back since that IRA mob guy is still on the loose.

BUT who knows, maybe in the future??

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I would assume Doyle would have to be killed before they ever wrote her back in, but like you say who knows.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It's always sad when it's about a child. It also hit home to me since yesterday was my son's 5th birthday - I can't imagine.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It was a very sad show last night. My son was watching with me, he doesn't watch the show, and said he had to go to bed when it started. He ended up watching the whole show.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Mamie, we watch this show but it freaks Raelynne out...just the music alone....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so where do I know the Mom from? was she on one of the CSI's? I have been racking my brain and it distracts me from the show.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, she used to be on The Practice.

Nyeratheart

09-03-2010

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyeratheart a private message Print Post    
Most recently she was on Lie to Me with Tim Roth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, that is it, Lie to Me, I loved that show, I hope it's not cancelled. Thanks so much!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, April 09, 2011 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I liked the "therapy" sessions. Made Prentiss more human to me.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Why did you find her less 'human'? I don't understand.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
She always came off to me as aloof and distant. Never really cared for the character. Everybody expressing these deep feelings for her humanized her in my eyes. It's just one opinion, though.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Strange, I found her to be a very compassionate character, very capable of empathy. She was also a very independent and strong female who perhaps hid behind a "hard shell" rather than use her feminine charm. Personally I like women like that :-)

Actually, she could lay on the feminine charm though when she wanted to trick an unsub, LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the actress who played the mom was also Howard Stern's wife in the movie.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I enjoy the quotes used before and/or after the episodes, and last night I about fell off the couch-they used one by Stephen King-"inhuman place makes human monsters", from "The Shining". Love, love, love Stephen King.
Back to the show, last night I think they tried to show what the new girl's strengths may be to the team. Her father was a serial killer, and she has a somewhat unique view of the monsters they chase.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I missed them saying her father was a serial killer! How did I miss that?

I love how the show was like the slasher films and they tied that in with the movie they saw in the beginning.