TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 18, 2011 users admin

Dolphinschild

06-21-2006

Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
That is good to know and yes I agree with you. I thought she was gaining a lot of weight and I was glad that they were showing more real women lol.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I thought she was gaining weight as well lol! Thanks for clueing me in.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
It's good to see Vance back from Celebrity Rehab. He's lookin' fine.

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, January 31, 2011 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I am really looking forward to Y&R being back on top since the writing has basically been improving slightly.

This mess with Sharon needs to be brought to a screeching halt! I can't wait until this court thing plays out and she ends up being found not guilty and back with Nick. Adam is Adam, and is only looking out for number 1. When he starts making money again, he'll be so engrossed in himself that he won't have time for Sharon. I'll bet anything he dumps her or even worse cleans out all her cash for his hedge fund while she's in jail. He's using her and she's too dumb to see it. Victor will have to rescue her again when Adam ruins her, just like Victor warned. She makes me want to throw something at the TV!! Hahahaha!

Piper45840

03-02-2006

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Piper45840 a private message Print Post    
So sad about Cane....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think he's really dead.

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
It would be kinda sad if Cane really is dead. And I don't know why, but Blake was growing on me, even though he was a 'bad' character. LOL!

On a separate note, I'm soooo grossed out by Diane's bed-hopping. One day with Nick, the next day with his dad. Ick!!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
lol, I agree! Who is next? Deacon?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
On a happy note, little "Reed Hellstrom", aka Max Page, was a big hit in a Super Bowl commercial, starring as little Darth Vader. :-)

today.msnbc.msn.com

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Mak, I saw him, he is a cutie...

Todays show, COME ON!!
Now the entire world knows that Chance is alive...Heather must have the biggest yak in the entire world, especially for a cop...or whatever she is....I cringe everytime I see her..
Not that soon Jill will spill the beans to her new hubbie and then 'here we go again'....this story line is killing me...
actually, I want Sharon to stay with Adam, they deserve each other, I cant stand her ether...but Im so tierd of Victor always getting away with everything I am dying for him to 'just once' get notched down...JUST ONCE....lol
and the Jenna thing.... good grief...
Oh yea, the Diane's bed hopping.... and the fact that Nick even went there.....just wow.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I am not happy with today's turn of events

Let me know what you think tomorrow.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I just wish they would recast Heather and Malcolm. I find them both irritating and if they can't recast them I would just as soon they kill them off.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I still haven't been able to figure out why Ronan left like he did????

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They are making it look as if he had this set up from the start.

Chief

08-09-2009

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Lake_gal, I agree with you about both of those characters. Heather just grates on my nerves. And I guess we may have to settle for this Malcolm, because the original isn't available. I wish Shemar Moore could come back!

I want to know what the Newman clan will end up with, now that Adam has come forth to testify on Victor's behalf! Any spoilers out there?

Denisec1989

06-02-2007

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denisec1989 a private message Print Post    
Not a spoiler but I hope Adam taped his conversation with Dad.

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I think it'd be interesting for the Newman children to end up broke without daddy's money. Hopefully then they'll be able to see how priviledged and spoiled they had become.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Nikki's back on the bottle. Geesh I was hoping to never see that again!
Come on writers think of something else.....please!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That whole scene with Deacon and Meggie was ridiculous today. I find myself hardly watching anymore. I don't care where Adam is. I don't care if Victor marries Diane and Nikki's on the sauce. I miss funny Billy. They've kind of ruined his character lately. It's just all getting to be too much.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, March 11, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Meggie is out of the picture for good now.

Chief

08-09-2009

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Me too, Sportsfan. I do hope Victor finds out about Deacon's role in working with Meggie to ruin Nikki. Wonder if he'll still want to be on the rebound with Diane or if he'll come to Nikki's rescue.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I dont think Meggie is gone for good...she will be back...Darn!
I noticed that Niki has really been looking good this past week..for awhile she was really looking kinda a mess, I wonder if they made her look bad so that when she goes back on the bottle we can all see the results...
hmmmm, The whole Victor and Diane thing is just weird,...I never know what Victor is doing but I really do want him to suffer just once...Id like to see Jack get back Jebo (sp) at least to get things a little evened out befor Victor comes back full force to 'bring it on' again...

And Heather, Like Ive said befor, That girl for working in law enforcement has the biggest mouth ever, I would not trust her with anything...she is the worse.... I have never heard of someone in protective custody that half the town knew where he was...its just stupid.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm getting bored with the show and I hate to say that. It's just not keeping my attention lately. My cat could write better storylines.

I just read that the other Noah is coming back. I wonder if they are still going to make him want to be a singer. I have no idea if that kid can sing.

Nanarobin

06-25-2007

Friday, March 18, 2011 - 2:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nanarobin a private message Print Post    
I read that 'Nichie' had been on a diet using delivered food plan meals. The actress, I mean..and it must be working as she is looking slimmer..and the new hair but with the straight look and the side bangs does wonders to 'freshen' her look.

Many people are getting tired of the latest story lines and the boring characters they keep bringing in.

I could do without the ridiculous gambling plot with Jana/Kevin + Gloria/hubby (I did read on Genoa City News that Gloworm actress contract now recurring. Same site quoted her just before that of saying she was the main story-line keeping show going--guess TPTB caught up with her huge ego!!!

The Heather character-and actress is so blah and useless! The selling a baby routine is also boring me to no end...not to mention the crazy retro house they live in...yuk!!

Adam is another one who can go..he is blind one moment and sighted the next..what gives??!!

And don't get me started on bring that witch Meggie back....reliable site said Eric Braeden is responsible for her coming on show as they are friends. She first left to do that stupid skating show but voted off early...then I think she went to Dr. Drew addiction house, too.

Word I read this week is that Diane Jenkins-Newman may end up pregnant with Nick's baby...wouldn't that fry old Vic.

I have watched this show since it premiered long ago...and I see the writing get worse and worse now that the older Bells are gone. Brad Bell is doing same thing running BB show.

Oh well, off my soapbox

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, March 18, 2011 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Thanks Nan.
Victor knows that Dianne was with Nick, he saw them thru the window right before he asked her to marry him so I don't think he would be shocked, but just delightfully happy that he has screwed with his son again....
Yes Nikki does look alot better, I always thought she was going thru menopause and thats why she was kinda looking bla...it happens to the best of us...'Lady's that is'...it sucks....Im glad she is getting on track because Ive always thought she was stunning....
and I will agree, the show is really not very good right now, I record it and then fast forward thru most of it in the evening....extra fast when I see that Heather character...she just drives me nuts...
I actually like the B&B more lately, and thats not saying much....maybe because its a shorter show....lol.... but these are the only two soaps I watch so I guess I will just keep on watching...so I can complain about them....ha