TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 30, 2011 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Never watched Gilmore Girls.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
LL, it was a great show.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Kalinda did what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really?

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
oh my

what an ending!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
What I don't get is what's in her past that made her change her name? Have they said?

Being that Kalinda previously worked for Peter, I assumed that there was something there.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet, but read spoilers and a review of the episode so I know what's going on. I'm not shocked. I think I had a feeling in Season 1 that it had happened. I'm definitely curious how the entire episode played out so I'll definitely be snuggled up on the couch with the DVR tonight. And will be anxiously awaiting each episode for the remainder of the season.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Maybe something more was explained / became evident, but I'm still confused?

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was ever explained, only hinted at.
What if it is true, Alicia finds out, and has to choose between her marriage and her friendship with Kalinda?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Just watched and got left with wet pits. This show puts me through the wringer.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I had guessed aboaut Kalinda and Peter but then forgoten when nothing was done with it for so long. It does, however, play into the "Carey and Alicia are the only friends Kalinda has" plot they have been painting.

I think too, that the Bishop character will come up again and again.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
LMAO...Now I REALLY want to get home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
OG, upon first read I thought you said "wet pants" LOL.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Lots of story lines going on with this show. Will and Blake, Kalinda and Kerry, Kalinda and Alisha, Kalinda and Peter, Alisha and Peter and you just know those 2 kids are going to go out of the way to cause trouble. LOL
I assumed Kalinda was hiding from her husband. Although, I thought she was gay. Maybe not.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I have to watch shows like TGW and Amazing Race in bits and pieces. I get way too keyed up for my own good. God bless the good old DVR.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Kalinda is 'flexible', if you know what I mean.

OG, me too, I like to know the ending for Survivor and TAR, so that I don't get too upset while watching it.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Kookliebird, I know what you mean and that is a good word.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
I am convinced Kalinda will take her boots off one day and we will see a tattoo above her ankle that has Peter inscribed within a heart.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thank you for removing my double post. I will try not to do that again.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No problem. It happens to everyone occasionally and we usually just remove them when we see them. :-)

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Thanks.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
The promos for this week's show clearly indicate that Kalinda and Peter had sex. Or maybe this is another misdirection.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Monday, March 28, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Should have said that Kalinda and Peter had sex sometime in the past, not on this show.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
and it was just one time. Either way, when Alicia finds out she will feel really betrayed. I like the side story about Eli being infatuated. When he went skipping out of his office like a schoolboy I laughed

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Me, too. I liked seeing Eli this way. Sweet and vulnerable. After the fact, though. He's pretty ruthless and I don't see many things he wouldn't do if it meant winning the election.
It was funny when they got the dad out of prison and she turns to thank Eli and he was gone. One of those "who was that masked man" moments.

The guy playing the murdering songwriter really played the part well. He was intensely creepy.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
The scenes with Eli and his daughter are great, tool. Eli is a fantastic character - I love every scene he's in.