TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 17, 2011 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, I agree with you. This year has been completely different, iMO

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Is it the same writers this season from prior seasons? Or are we dealing with new writers?

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Here is the article about the 1 episode return of aj on pagets last episode ... gott to say, this show will really go down in the ratings when this happens ... last nights show boring! :-(

http://screenrant.com/aj-cook-criminal-minds-return-aco-99481/

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Wow I liked last night episode,I'm not happy about Emily leaving but I never really took to her,I would rather have JJ back

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mictay, I haven't watched this week's epi yet. I only had issues with a couple of episodes this season where the gore seemed overly-gratuitous.

If they are bringing JJ back for one episode, it really is NOT going to end well for Prentiss.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
So I am watching CM2 and I swear that first victim is Marc Singer but how weird that an actor of his stature would do a 10 second guest shot? So I keep watching and victim #2 is Torri Higginson from Stargate Atlantis (among other things). Again not a movie star but a bit high ranked to be playing a bit part. Wonder if these were favours that were called in? But then wouldn't they advertise the names? They weren't even listed at IMDB. Anyway, just a random thought. LOL

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
"I'm not happy about Emily leaving but I never really took to her, I would rather have JJ back."

Wow Mictay, I really thought I was the only one. I never really warmed up to Emily either. I was "outraged" at JJ leaving (even moreso with her being replaced by another blond whose reason for being there both storyline-wise and in reality-wise defies logic), but I never cared whether Emily left. I'm not celebrating her leaving, I'm just indifferent about it.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i am not reading the spoilers.

Still hoping that the writing gets better.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 04, 2011 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have really not cared for the Emily espionage story and will be happy to see it end. I find it highly annoying that a supposed elite FBI agent cannot tell her elite squad that she is being stalked by terrorists in a case that her elite squad is NOW working. That is just ridiculous. I am not overly attached to the Emily character. But, I agree, let's get back to the regular shows. They are losing my attention as well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying a Criminal Minds marathon on this chilly, rainy day.

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Is she really dead, or did they put her in some sort of witness protection type program?

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Uh, guess I should have waited until the show was completely over. lol

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Was it wrong of me to be saying "Shoot the new chick, forget about the bad guy, SHOOT THE NEW CHICK!"????

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
agreed serate.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
LOL, OMGosh Serate I was hoping and saying the same thing! I knew it was a long shot since I noticed the new girl to now be in the opening credits, but wow was I wishing for her to be shot anyway. LOL

Anyone catch the name of the type of ring that Montagne (forgot his character's name) found in Emily's toilet? I know he said it was gaelic but he called it something else as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That episode last night was soooooooo intense - even though you knew when JJ was talking privately with Hodge in the hospital that Emily was alive.

Everything happened so fast at the end. Did Ian Doyle get away?

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if Ian Doyle got away...now I wonder if he will ever come back - ugh!

I was going to guess that Emily was still alive. there was a reason for them showing her nasty nails..lol

I get why they have the new girl there....the whole young, being new, learning everything I guess can work its way into a plot. I don't hate her but I wish JJ was still there.

Spy stuff, not my thing and I am still confused about some of it..Serial killers? I'm there!!!!!

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Doyle got away. No doubt he'll reappear some time down the road. Remember, Hotch has to shoot him between the eyes.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
This was really a poorly written show last night. IMO. They couldn't have used the real "Emily" at the end to walk away? I may be remembering wrong, but I thought when Emily was brought into the unit that it was her mother, who was in charge of the whole thing, that brought her in???

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Her mom is/was some sort of politician right?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Panda, something like that. They were saying last night that she didn't have any family. She use to. I wonder what happened to her cat.

Retired

07-11-2001

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Retired a private message Print Post    
Ahnicka,

They said gimmel ring but she wore hers on a necklace. I googled it but for some reason can't post the link. Looks like the same thing she had.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<--- Was also worried about Sergio, the cat.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Retired,

Thank you so much! I could not find it on google under gaelic ring and didn't hear the pronunciation of "gimmel" correctly. Thank you.

How come they didn't show Emily at the end? Did the real actress not film that part? And does the rest of the team know that Emily is still alive or do only JJ and Hotch know?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ahnicka, my take on it is only JJ and Hodge know she is still alive.