TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 03, 2011 users admin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I too thought the cat was in the box ...lol

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
My rational mind was weighing that box all the time she was holding it and saying, "this will be SO fake if the cat is in there." Which, I suppose, must mean I was very afraid the cat could be in there, but it couldn't have been because the box was too light ...

Whew.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I too thought a part of the cat would be in the box. Ha ha. Did I read they are writing her character out as well?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Not necessarily, Connie:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/criminal-minds-contracts-brewster-gibson-and-moore/

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The fact that the cat had been brought up significantly in the episode had me wondering!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exaaaaactly, Panda.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, with these shows you just never know. Ha. Interesting I didn't see the blond we were all pondering about in last nights episode.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I've been watching a lot of the old episodes on A & E, and it's really a contrast to the way the show is now. It had more heart, and it made you feel for the victims in a way it really doesn't now. The core cast is still great, so I guess it's the material they're being given. I think JJ being gone is a much bigger loss than the show runners anticipated. She's missed much more than Gideon was. I hope the cast is back next season, and I hope they even get a new agent, whether it's the one we've seen this season or a different one. I just want them to tighten up the show and get it back to it's roots.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Oh, and this last episode...if you liked it, you should check out the film, "Perfume".

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, February 21, 2011 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I've been catching up on all the marathon on different cable channels and just loving this show!

Karen

09-06-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 1:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karen a private message Print Post    
Me too, Mamie! It comes on one of our channels at midnight, just after we get home from the hospital. We always have it in the background as we settle and do late-night chores. I totally got sucked into an episode the other night about two brothers playing archery target practice in the woods with kidnapped victims.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 2:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I watch this show like 80% of the time these days. I guess I really like the chemistry of the cast and the morbid subject matter.

A recent episode I really liked was the Natural Born Killers type situation of a couple on a killing spree. The actress is going to be the next Wonder Woman, and the actor was the main lead in the Black Donellys, a show I really liked that lasted only one season :-(

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Love the marathons! A&E had one on Sunday and what a surprise to me it was 3 episodes I never saw! I started watching the series out of order so I thought I saw them all.

I get that way when I find L&O CI and somehow it was an episode that I missed. Little treasures.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My favorite moment of the latest ep.. with the autistic kid.. was at the end when we see Reid walking down a street, holding the box with the keyboard he just bought himself :-) .. He discovered something new for his mathematical mind.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, that was also my favorite moment.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, February 28, 2011 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Omg I was all choked up at the end,when the little boy Sammie was tapping on his moms shoulder to comfort her. My nephew is autistic and his name is Sam.it just really hit home.Reid looked like a little kid walking down the street with his key board,so cute.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That really got to me as well Mictay. I was happy and crying at the same time.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It will be nice to see JJ back for one episode, but hate the fact that they are writing Prentiss out of the show.
Why does CBS keep messing with good shows until they are not so good anymore.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was a hot mess. 3 separate plots/stories all happening simultaneously in the intro to the show. I'm really missing the old Criminal Minds.

And how do you know JJ is back for only one episode?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Let me go see if I can find out where I saw that.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It was posted on another site, so I went looking and found it on TVfanatic under Criminal Minds.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lazylu :-).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's the way they are writing Prentiss out of the show that is upsetting to me. It is obviously not going to end well if Paget Brewster doesn't come back. I wish they would have instead just transferred her.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree, it must not end well unless she is whisked away again. At first I wasn't sure if it was said that it WILL be her last show or may be...I was confused for a minute!

When Reid told Emily about his headaches and said not to say anything b/c they'll treat him like a baby, I thought he really did have such a boyish look about him, I wanted to reach out and give him a hug!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I miss the "old" Criminal Minds...when I knew how the team would work together to do their unique job. Hate the Printiss story with all the espionage. This is NOT why I watch the show. If they want her out then they should just write her out in one episode! They're losing me....