TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 11, 2011 users admin

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
I KNEW IT!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it yet but I bet it has to do with my January 7th post.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well the actor that plays the jerk tends to be sort of like Mandy Patinken and leave shows before they are done.. often he is killed

Mamie, seen it yet???

But it might just partially 'splain why Callie just wanted Arizona to go away so this issue wouldn't have to be dealt with, with Arizona who wasn't too open to that happening, just saying.

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 2:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
Yes Mamie. You called it last week correctly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Great episode!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Last night was classic Grey's Anatomy. This is what we fell in love with. The competition, the drama, Christina back in the groove. Loved it!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And I like the interplay between Teddy and her new husband. They are both kind of lost and lonely souls.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, January 14, 2011 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I bet they will fall in love.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm lovin' Grey's again. Back as good as it was in the earlier years.

I checked IMDB for T.R. Knight. Hasn't done anything on TV or movies since leaving Grey's. I don't remember the details of the whole mess with Washington, etc. But now I'm thinking Katherine Heigl made so much more of it all than should have been or at least made it much more public. I'd guess T.R. would have liked it all not to be so publicized. She's moved on. She's got some movie work, a husband, and daughter. She seems to have a full life. T.R. has been doing some work in the theater. I wonder if there is a friendship, if she is supportive of him, or whether she's moved on.

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
T.R has done some plays I think...pretty sure Perez Hilton was following him for sometime.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
good show last night. My first thought on the ultrasound was it was a fake (placebo) so that Callie would chill out.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, having experienced a miscarriage, that looked like the kind of ultrasound machine that they use in sensitive situations...it is a lot more precise. I loved the end where Arizona, having seen the ultrasound, was able to just love the fact that there was a baby and not how it got there and take charge of the situation. She knows that Callie needs her to be the strong one now and she is now ready to take over that role.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Callie is bugging me. I'm just not liking her right now.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, February 04, 2011 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Maybe Lexie can eye the cute guy with green eyes now.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Saturday, February 05, 2011 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Callie & Arizona both bug me. They're both extremely selfish in the situation. Arizona thinks she did nothing wrong and Callie...well, she's always bugged me. And, I hate when they take the strong woman and turn her into a puddle. They did it with Addison and now they're doing it with Callie. I wish that storyline would just go away.
I do hope that they fix Lexie & Mark and make Lexie come around. I'd feel the same way if I were her, but I really like them as a couple.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Lexie and Mark remind me of watching a soap opera, break up, get back together, break up again get back together again etc. etc. I love looking at Callie, she is just beautiful and not stick skinny.
Didn't you love when Christina "one upped" the other resident.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lexie has always bugged me.

Katherine Heigl always bugs me (and same with Izzy) and now she is getting the role Halle Berry is pulling out of so she can deal with her custody battle.

I did love it when Christina came back strong when the other residen pulled that crap.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Whatever happened to Lexie's (and Meredith's of course) older sister - the one who was pregnant? Did she die or something and I've forgotten about it, or is she just not involved with their father at all?

Or did I just dream her up?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I think she moved out of state (but I'm not sure).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm blanking on an older sister..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was early on in the show...the girl was brought in and had some distress with her pregnancy (which I'm thinking is probably during the time Addison was on the show), and Meredith had to deal with not only her father but his really nice wife (who of course later died at Seattle Grace). I don't think we've seen the other sister at any time during this process, including Mom's death.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Yes, and her name was Molly.

Snee

06-26-2001

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
she's upstairs with bobby martin and chuck cunningham.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
LOL Snee. I thought I was the only person on earth who remembered Chuck Cunningham.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, February 11, 2011 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
LOL I remember Chuck Cunningham and Bobby Martin