TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 23, 2011 users admin

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Jimmer - I agree, it was definitely heavier than normal, but a really good one I thought.

The kiss was GREAT, and I hope that Dr-boy is gone for awhile.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Great episode. Great kiss. Good arc mover regarding Beckett's mom. This is just a good, quality show.

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Actually thought that was a great episode and potentially a watershed moment for their relationship. The little exchange about Castle being her sidekick or partner was interesting and telling. The kiss of course was pivotal and then Castle jumping the guy who was about to shoot Beckett. Well acted as it came more like an act of passion, defending somebody like a wife or significant other than just a work partner. We'll just have to see what the writers do with this.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also loved the conversation between Castle and his mom...her letting him know in her own special way how much she truly loved him and worried about him and also telling him that the relationship between him and Beckett was more than just friends, even if they were both fooling themselves.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We got around to watching it last night too. Great eipsode! They have such wonderful chemistry together as actors! Love Nathan Fillion!!!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think that the villian from last night/next week is way too obvious. The overacting drove me up a tree.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
lalalla

Do you think it is the government agent? My daughter says so (and she's 13 so if it really is him then it must be obvious if she noticed it...LOL!). Do you think this is some kind of governmental drill (well, except for the dead bodies flashed all around).

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

I don't think he's a government agent at all. I think he's pretending to be a government agent.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I totally think it's the DHS guy. Or he's involved somehow.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That would be too obvious. If it's him, I'll be disappointed.

My money is on the wife.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Why would the DHS guy have just shown up, unannounced, without anyone else in tow? They always show up in pairs at a minimum. He seems to be working alone. I don't think he's a DHS guy and I can't believe no one has questioned his presence. He knows too much and has obviously bugged Castle & Beckett (my opinion). I don't like him.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Well, you are right about the "no entourage" thing. That is curious. And he is the biggest name guest star, and they always turn out to be bad guys. But I'll still be disappointed if he's the big bad.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It does seem kind of obvious (and he's definitely on a power trip).

If it is the wife she's a very good liar.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My daughter told me that she's read that there is already talks about Adrian Pasdar getting his own show from this character.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Seriously Mamie? Ugh, I can't stand this character. In my own personal opinion I feel like he's poorly-written and over-acted. Not sure why I have such a bad taste for him, but for some reason I do.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I agree it is kind of obvious. But there's something just seriously hinky about him...

And I totally agree that he's way over-acting the part. I did NOT enjoy watching him last night!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am watching it now and am hating this episode, it so obvious that they are going down the wrong path.

This is supposed to be a fun show, I don't want to watch "supposed" government guys abuse women.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
"abuse women"?? It was an interrogation, not abuse.

They did make a Jack Bauer reference during the show regarding Pasdar's character, so maybe that is what they want us to think of his character.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Why do you say he's the biggest name guest star? I've never heard his name. I had to look it up.

I'm with Costa & Dipo. Hated the episode. (As is evidenced by the many posts I've written today.) Not sure if I'll really pay much attention next week.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
OK, so next week's TV Guide does talk about Pasdar's character, and touched on a possible spin off at some point in the future (too late for next season's pilots at this point). So apparently he IS a real FBI agent (on the show) and there is some sort of backstory as to why he's such a d***. Supposedly... "stay tuned" and all that.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
All I can think about is the character he played (Nathan) on "Heroes"....didn't like him then, don't like him now.

I missed all the cute quips and innuendos from the regular cast.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Girlie, Adrian Pasdar has been on TV for over a decade. If you don't recognize him, what can I say?

Profit, Mysterious Ways, Judging Amy, and of course Heroes. But my favorite role he was in was a cult classic vampire movie from 1987 called "Near Dark".

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ahh funny! All shows I never watched. I guess it's just about what you watch and what you don't. I'm personally not impressed with his acting, but everyone has their own tastes and that's ok with me.

If this storyline goes the "He's like this because of 9/11" route, it will be close to jumping the shark for me.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this show. I just don't like this particular story. I wonder if it's a different writer or director than normal.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Yep, I was a faithful fan of all his shows, with the exception of Judging Amy. I guess that's why I'm so familiar with him.

As far as this episode, it seems like every show I watch has done a "dirty bomb" story this season. I could take it or leave it. Pasdar's character is there to add tension, which I think he's done. So far, he's been an unlikeable character, but depending how things shake out, that could change...at least for me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The "interogation" felt like verbal abuse to me, he was threatening that women with her child, Maybe be it is acceptable interogation technique but I don't watch Castle to learn about it. I want my fun murders back.