TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 25, 2011 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
My 13-year old said "Donna!" when she saw her. She is addicted to That 70s Show reruns.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 12:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I liked Laura far better on That 70s Show! I don't like her as a blonde.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. She is far more attractive with red hair. It also made her stand out. Maybe that's not considered a good thing in Hollywood? Is red her natural color?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Or perhaps she was just making it this color for this particular role (also it seems a lot of women think blonder is better as they age, which I don't necessarily agree with, although my hair is blonde and it ain't natural!). Its all about shading.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, she went blond towards the end of That 70's Show, too, Roxip. I thought the episode was hilarious! This show always makes me lol. I truly think it's the best-written show on TV. Always clever.

I knew who the killer was as soon as I saw Thomas Calabro (Michael Mancini from the original Melrose Place). As soon as I saw him coming out of Beckett's office, I knew he was either a clever cameo or he had to be the killer (going by the theory that it's almost always the most famous guest star). Always loved him on MP. He still looks pretty much the same, except for the bald spot. lol

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
konashark loved her as a red head (original color on 70's show). Not so much as a blond.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Me, too. The blond is too brassy. I thought she looked more natural as a redhead.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think Ms. Prepon is just fine as a blonde or a redhead.

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I didn't recognize her at all. I just knew her voice sounded so familiar.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Ms. Prepon is just fine as a blonde or a redhead.

Maybe so, but she's no Kate Beckett, Ly!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
No, nor is she in Stana Katic's league...IMHO

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, she's actually a natural brunette.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that's interesting. I was so used to seeing her as a redhead that I'm inclined to think of her that way. Then again the same with Ashley Tisdale. I think she is a natural brunette as well but I was used to seeing her with blonde hair, so the blonde look seems more natural to me. Shows the power of first impressions.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Anyone in here catch One Life to Live today? Nathan Fillion is a former cast member and they did a little salute to him and his book. It was cute.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 10, 2011 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Esposito and the Coroner ! Love it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
This was a really cute episode, and next week's looks amazing!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed watching this one. Mostly, I like how they are now using the supporting cast members to create story lines. Loved at the end when they all said they knew about Esposito and the coroner, but decided to not tell them they knew. No matter how tired I am, I always watch Castle on Monday nights.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like Esposite and the coroner too...love the fact that they think they're sneaking around and everybody else knows about it!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My husband and I met at work nearly 13 years ago. We had fun trying to be "sly" for a couple of months, thinking we were secret agents or something. When it finally came out that we were dating, it really wasn't a surprise to anyone. You just can't hide body language!

This is one of the few shows that always makes us literally LOL. My hubby gets a kick out of how often Beckett rolls her eyes at Castle. They really do have incredible chemistry as actors. Love that Castle broke up with his GF and Beckett invited him to get something to eat. She DOES care about him!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That was one heck of a kiss!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Nobody else watched Castle (RoxiP is whimpering just a little..she so wanted to discuss this juicy episode!).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I was so tired last night, I went to bed early.... now regretting that I missed a kiss. I'll have to head over to Hulu tonight.

I had already fallen asleep on the couch at 8:30, so 10:00 was a rare "no go" last night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched it this afternoon at lunch. Good show but quite a bit heavier than most Castle's. I don't think there was one scene with his daughter. Not one of my favorites to be honest but I guess I'm getting tired of torture scenes on TV. The kiss scene was cute (and hot) though.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought it moved the relationship between the two of them further along though...the worlds unspoken were palpable in this episode.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
That was a very nice kiss!! ROXIP - ITA - it moved the relationship further along...

OOOOH LA LA!!!