TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 10, 2011 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
It wasn't that scary, but it was creepy. I hope the writers don't mess with Reid and I wish someone could tell me why that new girl is there, she is adding nothing to the show.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Now I am confused because I didn't have the sense to be confused and am wondering what I missed to be confused about.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I guess I didn't have enough sense to be confused either. LOL I just figured he was remembering things he had seen and it was getting to him.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was Reid imagining the creepy things before they happened, or were they just cutting to the creepy/nasty stuff to illustrate that his mind was in a bad place? That was mostly what confused me, I didn't know if he was having premonitions.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I guess I don't have the cleverness to be confused, either. The main murder story was pretty straight forward; the side story with Spencer left the viewer open to make their own choices.

Although the main guest was a strong one, like a lot of folks here, I wasn't crazy about how they presented the episode, either.

They're treating the new blonde like part of the profiling team, but she really doesn't add anything that couldn't be added by any one of the other team members. I understood her role when she was introduced, but keeping her around for what she's doing now is a little confusing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wasn't confused, didn't shut my eyes.. I think we'll find out more what is going on with Reid in future episodes..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well Seamonkey, all I can say is you don't know what you missed by not being confused.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. well I guess I missed being confused but there are plenty of times in life when I get my fill of confusion.. usually that of others, but still, confusion.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt. I just thought he was having hallucinatory premonitions. Not sure where they are going with the headaches thing, but the guy we initially thought was the bad guy who turned out to be a good guy seemed to have it right that Spencer is in trouble because of what the job is doing to his head.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
just now watched...I felt it confuzing too but also felt it was gorey.... its been getting to where everytime I watch latley I cant really get the creepyness out of my mind and Im the kind of person that see's it over and over in my dreams and I dont much like that..
You know the Medium final is tonight...I got thoughts that maybe Reed was taking over in the seeing things in his dreams/thoughts or somthing like that department....who knows.....
I love the show though but latley will fast forward or turn it off real quick when it gets to wierd...

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wonder if this is how they are going to get rid of Prentiss...have her go into protective custody because someone from her past at Interpol is after her and others.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they're heading to something big like that with her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I guess the writers have never heard of "if it's not broken, don't fix it" This show was great with the cast that they have. Gideon left on his own, so I am not counting him.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what the quote was at the end of the show??

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
does anyone know who this Ian Doyle is that is coming to get her?

Jewels

09-22-2000

Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
I couldn't even understand what the guy said the her...

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, January 28, 2011 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I figured that this was a way to work her out of the show.
This episode didn't have much of the team in it anyway.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, January 28, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Lottaluv,

The quotes for the most recent show were:

Beginning of the show --> "What really raises one's indignation against suffering is not suffering intrinsically, but the senselessness of suffering."
[Author: Frederich Nietzsche]

End of the show --> "What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today."
[Author: William Glasser]

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Are the ratings not good enough? First JJ, now Prentiss? I thought I read that Prentiss was in 16 of the 22 episodes, but they changed that due to fan outcry. Did they not really change that? This used to be my very favorite show on regular network TV, but the last two seasons have drug it down, IMHO. Now with cast removals and a spinoff, I think they may be looking to can this one. That would suck, but this show does need to get it's teeth back.

All that being said, I loved this last episode. Jonathan Tucker and Adrianne Palicki were awesome in their roles.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
caught up on the last episode.

this season really isnt living up to the brilliant storylines/ writing of the past.

THis silly "natural born killers" Rip off was just a gorefest.

We pretty well knew how it was going to end, no twists, no turns.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think I must have been out of the country when they discontinued JJ's character. What happened to JJ? Did she get killed?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, January 31, 2011 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
JuJu, no. She got "promoted". She was forced to take some job in D.C. She tried to turn it down, but she was unable to.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, January 31, 2011 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lycanthrope.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that thought Prentiss' cat, Sergio, was in the box that was delivered?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I was thinking explosive or a severed body part. How morbid are we? :-) Was so glad when she grabbed the cat and left the apt ... so many shows have these seemingly intelligent, well-trained characters do the opposite of what would be considered common sense.