TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 08, 2011 users admin

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was shocked when she shut the door.
And pregnant...yep, we'll probably hear about that in April, just in time for May to bring a season finale cliffhanger.

My Christmas wish is for Shonda and her writers to wrap up the Christina story. It's dragging on way too long.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I hope not, it is time for Mark and Lexie to be stable, Callie and Arizona, Christina and Meridith all to be stable. Let the new kids have the drama.

- note: glad for Bailey going on the date, but I still liked the other guy better.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Terolyn, I agree with everything you wrote. Unfortunately I don't think the writers agree.

As for Bailey's date, he seems to young for her. And WHO was that? Where do I know him from?

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Gurliegirl, he's been a regular on Rescue Me on FX.

I'm not minding the Christina story line at all. I think it will be two steps forward and one back for awhile with her. I'm not liking Owen much though. When he was yelling at Meredith about how she told the shooter to shoot her instead of Derek, it made me wonder if he'd do the same if it was Christina....probably not.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He's also going to play Ranger in the Stephanie Plum movie.

I think Owen would do it for Christina. I think he was just saying that Christina is just not as strong as Meredith thinks she is.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Hmmm...no, and no. I'll go onto IMDB to see where I know him from.

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Let's not forget Owen went running back into the hospital to find Christina when the gunmen was there and she was unaccounted for, he also went into the E.R. and did get shot. I think he'd do it for her too.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth, great minds

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
You know I'm just a Dr. Hunt lover. :P

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Well, then why did he tell Meredith that what she did was "awesome, but not in a good way?"

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
He said she was fearless, but not in a good way, and it's true. Fearlessness is not bravery, it is good to feel fear because it's part of self preservation. She wants to push Christina, but as we've seen from Derek's approach to her, that is not what she needs.

Christina was and is afraid and though Meredith may have feared for Derek, she did not fear for herself or the baby and that is a little suspect.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I think Owen is jealous of Christina's relationship with Meredith.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm glad you said Rescue Me, because I couldn't place that actor either.

I think both Owen and Meridith are trying to "fix" Christina and neither of their ways are working and it is frustrating to both of them. They are probably both a little bit right and a little bit wrong. I thought that Owen was out of place to jump on Meridith...he was spoiling for a fight and she was in his way.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was watching The Devil Wears Prada today and he was also in that movie.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I finally realized I recognized him from Sex and the City. He played the young sailor Carrie met during Fleet Week.

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Mamie - I watched it, too, and thought that was the guy from Grey's. And, I had completely forgotten that Simon Baker was in that movie!

Happy Bailey is fun.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Prisoner wins! Thank you!!!! That's exactly where I recognize him from.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Loved it last night! So many emotions running rampant. I really lost it when Jackson went to the shooter's mother and talked to her after walking out on the surgery earlier. You can really see how close to the edge they all were and yet how far they've come since the shooting.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Excellent episode...and am happy to have the real Christina back!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Yep, Christina finally back and McSteamy & Little Grey together again... hopefully everything now can just move forward.

Looking forward to Teddy & her new husbands storyline...

Is it just me or is Callie being a bag? She didn't really want to go to Africa (was it Africa?) with Arizona anyways and made it kinda obvious... and now Arizona is apologizing and practically begging to get back together and she wants nothing to do with her... it was just a short time ago, not years or anything... This story has me confused...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Cinnamon, I agree, I'm not liking Callie much at all. And what says she ends up pregnant with McSteamy's baby?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Callie is just tired of being jerked around but wish she could soften up a bit but..

And Arizona should really think twice before working with that horribly obnoxious doctor.

Anyone who didn't get why they all went from tears to manic laughter really doesn't GET it.

It was a good episode.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just hate that they have him playing such a jerk. I was hoping him to be more like his character on Numb3rs.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
How long will it be before the Jerk quits?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Callie was mad because Arizona had applied for the Africa job and never told Callie...so it kind of swept the rug out from under her. I'm pretty sure Arizona applied before she and Callie became a couple but you think she could have mentioned it...Did I mention to you that I applied for a grant in Africa? at one point or the other...