TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 29, 2010 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, and the nemesis, Peter Florrick and the perfect black woman are all running against one another.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Brenda. Thanks, Landileigh. I thought they'd dated before, but couldn't remember exactly when or how. He did change his mind and commit this time, but that political guy intercepted the message. I hope Alicia and Will communicate at some point re their relationship. If they ever figure out she never got his second message, we'll see if he's still commitment phobic.

Thanks, Gurliegirl..I was just typing away, lol. Yes..State Attorney Gen.'s office. I actually thought he'd be off the show and was surprised to see where he landed; working for Alica's husband's nemesis. His character is interesting in this new job, with him being at odds with his old company at times; yet he gave Kalinda some info she needed.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Watching this right now And actually exclaimed Oh no she didn't! when the lady candidate asked the pastor for his endorsement. That woman has to go.

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I like all the behind-the-scenes scheming and plotting they do. This show is just so well-written!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Good, good, good show!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
And you thought you were safe chatting on your cell phone!! All those conversations so easily intercepted and transcribed for an investigation and all those smart people falling in the trap, what were they thinking??? I think if they still want to use their cell for every info they want to give or get they better learn how to talk in 'codes', we all should start learning a secret language if we want to feel a bit safe in our cell phone conversations...

I liked the last episode for this funny plot and Alicia discovering a lot of info listening to those conversations and finally decided to "talk in person", I would too.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else ff through the kids' plotline? It's annoying to me for some reason. And that "girlfriend" is played by an actress that is way to old looking to be believable.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
I agree, Gurlie.
Those kids are boring, that girlfriend is boring, and I could care less who is dating whom.
This is an adult's show and the teenagers are so irrelevant to anything else that is happening.
They should be sent to Europe for a few years, including their Grandmother.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Kalinda to stomp that weasley rat Blake into just a red smear on the sidewalk.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Those kids are boring, that girlfriend is boring, and I could care less who is dating whom.
This is an adult's show and the teenagers are so irrelevant to anything else that is happening.

No. The kids, especially the brother and his "girlfriend" are making trouble. It was the girlfriend whose idea it was to put the thing about Chiles and his son on the web. She is BIG trouble. I think there is much more to her than we know as yet. The kids are part of the whole show.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I agree with Colordeagua about the kids, they are the ones causing trouble especially the girlfriend and will probably continue to cause trouble. They on the show for that reason.
I also agree with Ophiliasgrandma. Stomp him in to a red smear.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
If you FFed through scenes with the kids, you've missed . . . .

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
the reason certain things are happening.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I try to watch the stuff with the kids, but it's just annoying to me. It's a silly storyline that they're setting those kids up to be the downfall of Peter Florrick. I much prefer the legal drama part as opposed to the political campaign side of the show.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I noticed Alicia is losing a bit of her 'intuition', she had a natural ability to sense wrongdoings, she showed more of it in the beginning and I miss that, I miss the final "coup de grace" she used to inflict at the end of the legal battle in court (thanks to Kalinda as well). She almost stumbled on the two lovers to maybe tell him of her feelings for him, the girl coming out just saved her some embarrassment. Hello, Alicia, wake up!!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
They have to have the political stuff since the whole back story of the Good Wife is she is a politician's wife standing by her man, so far.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think the stuff with the kids just goes to show how in today's political world, it's not just the candidate running for office. The whole family is fair game. I think that Becca girl is just evil. She's trying to stir things up with the grandmother, getting her upset that Zach's new girlfriend is from Somalia (aka a girl of "color"). Gramma's not gonna like that.

Alicia's gotta stay with Peter cause if she left him, they'd have to change the name of the show.

Scout

01-19-2005

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom - Becca is evil! It's sad that the kids all have to be involved. They always have been to some extent, but with the internet, it's really scary what they can put out there so quickly and to so many people.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
In the last episode when Becca was talking to the grandmother, both DH and I turned to each other at the same time and said, "She's EVIL!!!" lol

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree, something is wrong with Becca I wonder if something happen to maybe sexual assualt just a thought because she was good then she went bad. She needs help. Something happen bad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think she's just jealous of Zach and his new girlfriend. High school stuff. I wouldn't read that much into it, Sheilaree. It's just a TV show.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
That makes sense, jealous younger sister . Thanks. I don't like the one who plays the manager who is next Peter he is a sleaze ball character if I seen one

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
If you are talking about Alan Cumming, I love him and the character he plays.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Yes that is the I just don't trust him

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That's because he's such a good actor; you just can't get a clear read on the character he plays.

I really enjoy him as the host of Masterpiece Theater on PBS.