TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 04, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 04, 2011 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a fun episode. I love it when Castle comes out with outlandish theories, she tries to emphasize reason and shoot him down and then he ends up partly right. Great entertainment!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Lyle was perfect in his role! As soon as I saw the marks on their necks, I knew everyone would think they were hickies. giggle

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I guess it was the Castle "sci-fi" episode. Lots of X-Files references to go along with the Firefly homage. I thought it was Great!

Yankee_in_ca

07-31-2000

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankee_in_ca a private message Print Post    
Well, I watched this show for the first time *because*of Lyle, but no one who knows me would be surprised by that

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I think if you like the relationships on Castle, you will like the ones on Firefly.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Nathon was tweeting during the west coast showing of his show. He is such a geek. Here they are (sorry no proper time stamps).

Who's watching Castle with me right now?

Did I sound like Kirk when I said, outer space?

RT Nightwyrm Rory: Guerrilla Geek
@NathanFillion based on Castle, I've almost convinced my wife to watch Firefly. "But doesn't he play a different character?" "Not really."

Probed.

XFiles, we still love you.

Get ready for Lance!

Spoiler alert! Don't read my tweets tonight if you haven't watched Castle!

Hmmmmmm. I wonder if they get probed.

Yay! Lyle!!

Insert, "that's what she said."

That's YOU GUYS!

Firefly!

It was peppermint.

Follow @RedCarpetLuke, he's our costume designer!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
No Castle tonight???? Maybe I'm missing something but all I see is Skating wit the Stars. If that "pre-empted" Castle this week then I am ticked. How can I get my Nathan Filion fix?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Auntie - Firefly DVDs?

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Correct. No Castle tonight. I also recommend Firefly series and Serenity movie.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Thanks....I actually have both available. Believe it or not my husband was a great fan of Firefly before people even knew what it was.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I usually don't catch this show because 10:00 is my bedtime but being on vacation this week, I watched both episodes last night. This show really grows on yah, doesn't it?!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
One of my faves, for sure. Nate and Stana kick arse, and the supporting characters are the best on TV.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, he is "ruggedly handsome"....

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
LOL-Kookliebird
I've heard it a million times, but at the beginning of every show when he looks in the mirror and says, "I really am ruggedly handsome", it still makes me laugh. He's definitely one of my favorite actors.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Heads up, new episode tonight

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! Comes on too late for me. Will record and watch tomorrow. Still, yay!!!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Monday, January 03, 2011 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Very amusing episode.

Laura Prepon was nearly perfect in that role.

The murder mystery was so backseat to the whole Beckett-Nikki-Castle thing.

I like how they cast Seamus Dever's wife in the role of his girlfriend. I bet they love that.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Why does that actress bug the living daylights out of me? I wish I could say I loved the episode last night, but 1) I was annoyed everytime she was on the screen and 2) I dozed off halfway through and was confused when I woke up because Castle and Beckett had changed their feelings toward her while I slept.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just had to laugh at the fact that her forehead was so botoxed that it didn't move the whole show...but I found that I liked her more as the show went on (didn't like her at all at the beginning).

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I think the idea was that we were supposed to hate her. That's why I thought she did a good job.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
But, I don't like anything she's in. Not just last night's ep of Castle. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought the episode was fun. When they were all hiding out from 'creepy Beckett' analyzing the case, I laughed out loud which is rare for me.

Over Christmas, my brother was saying how he liked watching some TV show. I said that I always watch Castle on Mondays. Then, at almost the same time, we said "well, he is ruggedly handsome". LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kookliebird, when I was setting up my taping I said the same thing to my kitties, then I started laughing so they thought I was nuts.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. I didn't even recognize Laura Prepon. Amazing.

I enjoyed the show. A typical mix of humor and I loved the part where she started mirroring Beckett and then they all got uncomfortable.

Supergranny

02-03-2005

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Supergranny a private message Print Post    
I knew I could come on tv clubhouse and find out just who that woman was...she looked familiar and I just couldn't think where. Thanks for the info!