TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 22, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 22, 2010 users admin

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I'm also loving the Vivian/Brady storyline!!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Victor's line today cracked me up:

"Let me get this straight. You're having a romantic assignation in a mausoleum with a woman who gets loaded and talks about monkeys!"

Bwahahahahaha!

Sia

03-10-2002

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I want Vivian exposed for the lying, manipulative beyatch she is. I don't want Brady to get into trouble legally for putting Vivian in the very sarcophagus in which she planned to entomb dear Maggie. Vivian totally deserves the mistreatment!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Loved it today when Stefano told EJ he was crazy and then that he'd lost his mind completely. He and Victor are both getting the best lines lately. They are thoroughly enjoyable as snarky bad guys!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I love them, too, Teach! I always enjoy a scene with Stefano or Victor.

Maggie looked so pretty today and bad boy Brady is h-o-t!

Also-Philip is getting off pretty easy, I was wondering if anyone (Nicole) figured out he was the other man with Chloe. Trying to remember who knows...
Stephanie, Carly know it's Philip
Nicole, Nathan, Melanie don't know

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Does Stephanie know? When did she find out? Now that I think about, she obviously knows because she knows Melanie would be "free" to pursue Nathan if the secret came out, but I have no idea when/how Stephanie found out. Clearly a sign that this story has gone on TOO long! :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, October 18, 2010 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I think Stephanie overheard Philip and Chloe talking once?????

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, October 18, 2010 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Most likely - that seems to be the preferred mode of transmitting information (Adriana hearing Will/Sami, Nicole hearing Vivian, Kate hearing Stefano/EJ, etc., etc., etc.!)

Sia

03-10-2002

Monday, October 18, 2010 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Isn't it just astounding how many secrets are spilled on soaps by people talking ALOUD, very LOUDLY to themselves? That always makes me laugh.

I about threw my shoe through the television this week when Arianna overheard Sami tell Will VERY LOUDLY that Rafe was going to protect her despite the fact that SHE was the one who shot EJ! Arianna needs to quit meddling. I've thought for a long time that the show is grooming Arianna as a replacement-wife for EJ. You just watch: she'll be his next bride. Yuck. Who would want to marry EJ?

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I like the crazy Arianna she's always been bland to me, and I read in a spoiler what happens to her. I know EJ is evil but something about Rafe/Sami seem so self righteous it bugs me.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Arianna gets hit by a car

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
What fun it was today to see Victor find out about Vivian and then LEAVE her in there!

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Come on, as long as Vivian's been in the sarcophagus, how is her make-up still perfect? AND WHERE DOES SHE PEE?

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I am so glad to see Arianna's character gone!!! Never liked her on this show. Lindsay Korman is joining All My Children or some other soap.

Don't get me wrong, I don't love Sami. I think Allison Sweeney has to be the worst fake-crier I've seen on soaps in years! She's almost as bad an actress as her on-screen Mom Marlena, played by Dierdre Hall.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Wow I stopped caring about this show, so Lindsay is leaving huh? I thought for sure they'd put her and EJ together.

I still don't get how all these men go gaga over Sammy, I don't see it.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Lindsay is going over to All My Children.

I don't get the Sami thing either.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
How many laughed when Caroline told Kayla to "Stuff it!" yesterday! OMG - I was cracking up! Then Victor's line today toward Nicki was even better...he called her a "booze-soaked, money-grubbing, baby-stealing w*ore." BWAHAHAHA!!

How many of you think Gus finally came to let his Madame Vivi out? I'm glad they aren't dragging it out too long, but it has been a fun story to see her get what she had coming to her...Kate should go in next! LOL

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Sami looked very nice for her wedding to Rafe but c'mon that was a little too nice to be thrown together. I read on a Days fan site that Sami should open a "gently" used wedding dress shop...hahahaha

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Read that the Actress who plays Sami is leaving the show.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, December 17, 2010 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Why doesn't anyone tell "Chloe" that she is ORANGE. Does this bug anyone else?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
LOL - she's been orange for so long, I've stopped noticing.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am NOT happy with the storyline about Johnny - especially during the holidays! I was so sad seeing him in his little hospital gown.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I think it's the way they're going to allow Sami to be WITH Johnny on Christmas.

I loved it today when Hope clocked Gena and then said "I really enjoyed that!" - Hope and Bo are definitely better when they're in the thick of an adventure.

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
"I am NOT happy with the storyline about Johnny - especially during the holidays! I was so sad seeing him in his little hospital gown."

Panda, I so agree with you on this. I came here tonight to specifically post those same sentiments.

Today's episode had me crying and then I got so angry that Days was doing this storyline during the holidays. It's so hard to watch something like this, although it is a storyline that could possibly save a child. Maybe it's just hitting me harder than usual because of the time of year.

I am so upset that I don't even know if I will be able to watch any more scenes with Johnny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Have they said what is wrong with him? Or is it one of those soap mystery diseases?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Dipo - it's retinoblastoma, and it's an actual eye cancer. One of the previous Days actor's child had it (Matt Ashford - he played Jack in the fun Jack & Jen years) and the soap has helped with the Retinoblastoma International foundation for a long time.