TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 16, 2010 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, what happened now?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sharon and Adam pretended that they weren't who they were and were other people in New Orleans. (Which of course means longing looks in the French Quarter and ripping your clothes off in the inn's room.) And then Nikki went at it with Deacon. I guess she wants some younger blood after being with Victor all those years.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, you are right, that is insane. I swear I ff through most of Sharons pieces of the show.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I had to ff through all of the Sharon and Adam parts. It makes me almost angry that the writers think we can believe that there is any way in the world that a mother could get back together with her baby stealer! This is probably the worst story ever....until the next one. I am enjoying the New Orleans scenery.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
LOL, I FF'd through those scenes as well!
It peeves me off that the writers would even think of this ridiculous storyline.

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
I agree, sorry Sharon Case, but I am really tired of the story lines you have been getting.

They have really dragged out the Adam story line way too long. And now Victor is going to frame him for murdering Skye? I know about most of the past story lines, Adam stealing the baby, etc, but has he really murdered anyone?

I am also getting tired of Victor as the villian.

As an actor, he should demand more than the one note johnny crap that they are giving him.
ETA: In the movie, "Titanic" he was just the same, so maybe, not a great actor.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Let me guess; Sharon gets pregnant. Who is the Daddy redux?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I can see it coming.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Sharon saw a carousel, so now she knows that she wants to marry Nick. If she hadn't seen the carousel, she would still be at a crossroads! Okay, I know it's supposed to be more complicated than that, but these writers are just so silly.

Sunrvrose, I wonder if Eric Braeden gets tired of playing the same one-dimensional man all the time, too. He really has the perfect face for a villain.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Victor is not one-dimensional, okay? He's not, all right?

That whole carousel thing was ridiculous! I was half expecting Cassie to be riding a horse telling her to go back to her family.

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Hi, I still wonder if Adam has actually murdered anyone? Do you know?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Sunrv, I don't think we know for sure. There was the dead body at the Newman ranch that was thought to be Skye. Will they tell us whose body that really was and who killed them? We don't know for sure who killed Mr Hightower, do we? Was it Patty?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Was there a body? I thought it was just blood in the hotel room that was Skye's. But Adam didn't kill anyone. They are just framing him.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
No, there was no body in Skye's room. There was only blood.

Remember when Skye was declared dead a long time ago? Adam identified her. Wasn't it a body at the Newman ranch? I know it was something like that, but so much was happening at the time that I could be majorly confused. It was during the crazy Patty days, I think.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Why are we to believe Phyliss sitting writing at her laptop about how evil Sharon is? Pot, meet kettle. Are we never going to see Phyliss pay for running Christine and Paul down intentionally? That was evil. Do the writers think we are stupid?

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Erniesgirl, they do.

I'm surprised Daisy is allowed to be left alone all day. How can she be on bed rest with nobody there to take care of her? Or did Phyllis hire someone, and I missed it?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see it yet today. I also wonder how the writers expect us to believe that Daisy is carrying Daniel's baby when we all know they didn't sleep together. She drugged him and jumped in the bed when Amber walked in.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Seriously?! Are we supposed to feel so sorry for Sharon and Adam? This storyline is turning me off from the show.

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Mamie, I believe we can write this soap better than they can.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Nothing good can come from this Daisy and baby storyline, either. The writers have made me dislike almost every character on the show. I dread seeing the cute little kids grow up. None of them stand a chance. LOL!

Darrellh, there's no doubt in my mind that you can!

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
I dread seeing the cute little kids grow up. None of them stand a chance. LOL!

In soap years, that means they will be adults in about 5 to 7 years.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
But of course they will!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
You know, that might explain why they're all so messed up as adults!! They age in dog years.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I do have to say I smiled when Jack popped Adam in the jaw. Does that make me bad? LOL My sister and daughter say that I like violence a bit too much.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
No, that doesn't make you bad, Mamie. lol

Today, Sharon donned a black hat and black gloves to sneak in to see Faith in the Christmas pageant. Incredibly, the hat and gloves made her invisible!! I think it would be fun to have a Hat of Invisibility. Maybe I'll ask Santa.....