TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2010 users admin

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
While I've had all this down time, I've been watching past seasons. I think Callie's comment a few seasons ago, plays along with what is going on now with Christina. Callie said they all had the mentality of 17-year-olds. All they have known is school, hospitals, competition, and learning. They didn't have "normal" lives. With Christina, her apartment that she had when she moved to Seattle, was decorated by her Mom, so last night she bought her own stuff for the first time. She doesn't know how to cook, clean, or just socialize with people that aren't in the medical field. These are all the things that she is now exploring.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Hyper, I agree and I also think that she would be a much better doctor by learning those things..if she does return (and I think she will)..the one thing she has always lacked as a doctor was the ability to feel for the patients..this could make her better all around..?

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Chewie, yep!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
If they got so drunk, could they legally come back to do surgeries?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I liked that all the main characters were put on 2 different shifts. Sometimes it was too hectic trying to get them all on the same one and in the same scenes it always made me think that if my local hospital was that hectic I wouldn't want to go there.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
They didn't come back to do surgeries. They came back and passed out in the hospital.
Loved last night's episode. Hated that Mark took Callie up on her offer. I was hoping he'd have a bit of a moral epiphany and tell her she needed to go back to bed.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bailey was getting an iv drip to help clear the alcohol out of her system. I love drunk Bailey!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Am liking Grey's again after a 2 year hiatus from the show.

Mark and Callie - thought that maybe Callie would get pregnant with Mark's baby.

Avery - am liking him more and more each week. Based on his comment about the 2 brothers, there must be something in his background where he may have caused his brother's death.

Glad to see Meredith and Karev grow up and be adults .... finally.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think that Charlie that Avery was screaming in his sleep must be his brother.

I love how Meredith and Karev both talked about being the only 2 left. I'm not liking the Christina thing at all.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
None of them could drive home, so they walked back to the hospital. Which was a responsible thing to do.

Funny, I didn't realize Karev and Grey were the last two left until they mentioned it. But it's true... the last two standing.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Costa, me either. I had to think back and check people off when they said it.
Kooklie, you could be onto something. Drunken sex does lead to babies quite often. And Callie wants a baby. That would be a great storyline. But, it's also going to push the Lexie/Mark storyline back a few steps. Hmmmmm......

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think they are setting up Lexie and Avery.

I guess I'm dense...I thought Avery was referring to his two friends who died in the attack on the hospital.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I thought he was referring to Charles, his friend, too.

Loved the, "No drunk dialing" line from April to Bailey.

Alex and Meredith getting chewed out, while they were smiling away, was funny.

Christina seems to be living out her HS/College days fun that she missed.....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm dense because I didn't even remember the guy's name who died in the shooting! Short memory span.

I read that they are bringing in a love interest for Jackson but it sure looks as if they are setting he and Lexi up.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamie, no you're not.

I haven't read about a love interest for Jackson, but one for Bailey.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Maybe you're right. I had forgotten the guy's name was Charlie that died in the attack.

I could see April hooking up with Avery at some point.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, they all hook up with each other so fast, my head spins!!!

I did think "no drunk dialing!!" when Bailey first said she was gonna call Ben. And LOL'd when April told her that!

Karev and Meredith smiling, cuz Weber was smiling, was cute.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was Reese and Charles wasn't it?

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, November 19, 2010 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
While I think the Christina story line is just silly, I do like how it shows how well Derik knows her. He is being protective and at the same time just letting her work off the crazy.

Almost like he has experience with a crazy female.....

Oh, and I too REALLY wanted Mark to say no.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 22, 2010 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think he is working off his experience when he wanted to quit being a surgeon. He knows that this is something she has to work through on her own pace, instead of working through it on other people's schedules and expectations. I would assume that this concern arises from two places; 1) he knows that Christina is important to Meredith and he wants to make Meredith happy, and 2) he knows that Christina is important to the hospital and that she is uniquely gifted as a surgeon and he wants her to return to her former passion.

Derek has really evolved as a character over the last few years. I like the direction his character is taking.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
New GA tonight....last one for this year.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm for the most part enjoying GA this year. "Feels" more like the early years. Hard to believe it's in its 6th season.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Polaroid ? !

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
didn't expect the ending.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 03, 2010 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
You know Callies got to be pregnant,thats so predictable.