TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 30, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 30, 2010 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Loved the ending! Let's get rid of Sean Young already. She's awful. I don't understand why they get these actors that are so wooden.

Was I the only one that expected JT to give Reed to Victoria?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I thought he was going to give Reed to Victoria as well. Guess Victor is going to hook up with Diane again......YUCK!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So what did Victor do to Maggie, or is it Meggie, I haven't ever been sure, LOL.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
what a stupid end, to a stupid story line.....ugg

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
what was it?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Ronan caught on to Murphy's Morse code and they set a trap for Meggie. The drugs she gave Victor were fake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 12:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I am so thrilled, I was wondering when someone would figure out the morse code. i love that they did and caught her, that is the best, I was just waiting for someone to bust her. Now what will happen with Niki and Deacon, totally not what I want, but I want deacon to stop being a bad guy.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Victor is such a hot head....why make Niki think he is married, of course she is going to lash out...he is always on his high horse...ugg..
and Maggie, what a dingdong...did she really think that she would marry Victor over night, kill him and than get his money...in one clean sweep... Sheila should come back from the grave...(uggg, I said that) she is the only 'true' evil person...

Where is Billy??? lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We need our Billy!

The thing that cracks me up about soaps is that no matter what major catastrophe, illness, sadness, loss, everyone needs to have sex. Isn't that just like real life? My house burned down, let's have sex. We may not come out of this alive, let's have sex.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Mamie, that is exactly what I think whenever tragedy strikes, let me find someone to have sex with, doesn't have to be my husband/boyfriend, just anyone will do.

And of course when I have a major secret I go around talking out loud about it at home and in the office, hahahahahaha.

ANd yeah I kept saying to myself, how the hell does Meggie think she will inherit Victors' money does she think that he doesn't have a will or trust already established, LMAO at that one.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mamie and Dipo. I always notice that, too. Any warm body in the vicinity will do....the need is that great!!

And I always conduct private business meetings in public places, like, say....Crimson Lights!

The moment when Victor jumped up and grabbed Meggie by the neck/hair are the moments that keep me watching this insanity. That was great!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And let us not forget the blind bartender and the other thing that bothered me today, Sharon gets up and leaves her purse on the table and walks away to the bar. Who leaves their purse on the table at the restaurant?!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Mamie, both of those things bothered me today, too. I thought I might be being anal about the purse, but glad to see that I wasn't. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I cannot stand to watch Daisy. Yuck! And you know with all the crap she pulled before, a judge would rule that a paternity test be done. This is a stupid storyline.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I agree Mamie...Daisey? Why?....yuk!

The Niki story line is nutty too....and where is Maggie? did they rush her off to jail, Im glad she is gone but it seems they build up these big story's and then drop them ... and now Victor is going to go after Jacks exx...I dont like her eather.... another Yuk...
Oh, good catch Mamie about the BLIND bartender lol....I totally forgot he was legaly blind....oh brother.....
and still, I watch...lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, yet we all keep watching :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We must not forget that being trapped in an elevator makes you want to have sex too.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I hate the Cane storyline. I hate it so much that I would rather have them kill him off than to continue with the stupid lies, threats and cowboy rustlers....oh my!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Mak, I'm so with you on that one. I read that the guy who played Scorpio back in the day on General Hospital is coming on board with this storyline.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 15, 2010 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That was so weird, the Meggie ending. I felt like I missed a show or something. We end with his hands around her neck and then she is just gone, the only way we know the end of the story is from other people talking. Just very odd, did her contract run out before they could get to the end of the storyline or something, LOL.

Oh and Mak1, I usually fast forward through the Cane/Lily stuff it annoys me.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 15, 2010 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering, and I don't know for sure, if it had something to do with Sean Young. Maybe they had to end the storyline because she wasn't what they had planned. I mean, the actress herself.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, November 15, 2010 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
It was a very odd, abrupt ending. I'm glad it's done. Did Nick's memory ever fully return? I'm wondering if he ever remembered why he left Sharon in the first place. Victor's birthday visit to Abby was heartwarming, huh? LOL I like the actress portraying Abby, now that she doesn't have to be over the top all the time.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
First of all, how in the world do you walk around sightseeing in New Orleans in those heels?! I hope she had to soak her feet.

My biggest peeve is that they are making Sharon torn between Nick and Adam. I don't care how much she might have loved Adam, he told her that her baby died and gave her to Ashley. How could you feel anything but hate for the man after that? The almost blind man that sure gets around very easily.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, November 29, 2010 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh geez Louise! These writers are insane!