TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 12, 2010 users admin

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Monday, November 01, 2010 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Kristy McNichol isn't Peter's sister.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 01, 2010 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jimmy McNichol is Kristy's brother.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Was Peter McNichol on Ally McBeal?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He's that kind of twisted guy, right? Kind of a big nerd and always a tad off-center?

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Yes, on Ally McBeal and Numbers.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I love him. It's going to be great having him on Grey's.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oh I may have to start watching again if Peter McNichol has joined the cast!

Sia

03-10-2002

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Wow! I hadn't even noticed on the show that Jessica Capshaw was pregnant! She didn't seem any heavier, and I never noticed that her belly was being camouflaged by objects, etc. Remember when Ellen Pompeo was pregnant? It was pretty noticeable--and we kept watching for the clever ways the show hid her pregnant belly!

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Julie Bowen was pregnant during first / first few episodes of first season of Modern Family.

Scout

01-19-2005

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Sia - I didn't notice it either and had no idea she was pregnant.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Will Callie go back to Mark?

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
What will Christina do now that she quit? I think Jessica Capshaw (Arizona) is only on a 2 episode maternity leave. Shonda Rhimes has been quoted as saying Callie and Arizona will find happiness this season. I think there is more if a chance of Lexie and Mark getting back together than Mark and Callie (whose platonic friendship I would much rather watch.)

Oh, one thing that bothered me. How come Owen wouldn't let Avery use the excuse of his friends being killed to quit, so why is he just standing by watching Christina do just that? Man, she was angry at Meredith. I did enjoy the trauma training. I remember doing something very similar in Paramedic class. April kicked butt in that one! I just hope she doesn't let Alex be her first time.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh Msbullwinkl, you can hope all you want but you know they're setting it up for just exactly that. When I saw the look at the bar last night I threw up my arms. Why can't they pair one of these people with an outsider? Why all the inbreeding at the hospital? I know it makes for a great storyline, but it's becoming too predictable.

I did read something about what Christina will be doing throughout the season, but don't want to spoil.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Gg, you can spoil -- in the other thread.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think that's where I read it. I don't want to spoil here.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find anything.

Msbullwnkl

08-15-2005

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
Please, post the spoiler in the spoiler folder? My favorite spoiler is no longer with EW.com (Michael Ausiello) He would be the first place I would check to hear what he knew.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Why all the inbreeding at the hospital? I know it makes for a great storyline, but it's becoming too predictable.

1. cause it's tv and easier to not hire new characters LOL

2. i am not so sure that is all that different from real life. i have worked many places where co-workers dated/hung out cause that was where they met people.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
The spoiler was posted in the spoiler thread awhile ago. You have to read the whole thing. lol

Texannie, I agree about the "inbreeding." I know plenty of doctors that have married other doctors, nurses, and paramedics. A doctor friend of mine married another doctor last year. His first wife was not in the medical field, and he said she never adapted to his long hours, being on call, etc. So, I think that has a lot to do with it.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
geez like pulling teeth..

Here you go MSBULL
Go to the spoilers and the Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 9:43 pm post. Read the last 2 paragraphs.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Not liking where they are taking Christina based on the previews for next week. I think I may skip the show until it gets back on a more even keel.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
But I loved that she and Derek are bonding, and that he is being very kind to her.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
I like the story line with Christina. She's discovering that there is a whole world out there and not just surgery.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I liked last nights episode, but I don't think I want to watch her acting the fool in the bar.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking the Christina storyline at all. I want to slap her.