TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 14, 2010 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 28, 2010 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm happy they showed Hotch with his son. I've been wondering about his son since his ex-wife died.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when the spin-off of CM is going to start?

Retired

07-11-2001

Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Retired a private message Print Post    
LINK

no date announced yet

CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR (CBS)
Premieres in Midseason 2011 (Exact Date TBA)
BROADCAST HISTORY:
???
new in 2011 (and beyond)
TIME SLOT:
not on the schedule
CURRENT SEASON:
1 (13 episodes)
ADDITIONAL NOTES:
episode order confirmed as 13 episodes on 10/26/10
DESCRIPTION:
(from CBS's press release, July 2010) Kirsten Vangsness, who stars as Penelope Garcia in the CBS drama CRIMINAL MINDS, will also join the midseason series CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR as a series regular. Garcia, a computer wizard who helps research cases, will play the same role and support the "Suspect Behavior" BAU team headed up by Special Agent Sam Cooper, played by Academy Award-winner Forest Whitaker. "In reality, the real BAU teams share analysts, so it made sense for us to combine the positions on TV," explained CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR Executive Producer Chris Mundy. "On a personal note, Kirsten is amazing, both personally and professionally. Her talent will make our new series that much better both on screen and behind the scenes." "I'm super excited to be invited onto the series," said Vangsness. "The cast is astounding and I love playing this character." CRIMINAL MINDS: SUSPECT BEHAVIOR will star Forest Whitaker, Janeane Garofolo, Matt Ryan, Michael Kelly and Beau Garrett.
PRINCIPAL CAST INFORMATION:
· Beau Garrett as Gina LaSalle
· Forest Whitaker as Sam Cooper
· Janeane Garofalo as TBA
· Kirsten Vangsness as Penelope Garcia
· Matt Ryan as Mick Rawson
· Michael Kelly as John "Prophet" Sims
· Richard Schiff as Jack Fickler
CREW INFORMATION:
· Chris Mundy as CRTR/EP
· Deborah Spera as EP
· Edward Allen Bernero as CRTR/EP
· Mark Gordon as EP
· Richard Shepard as DIR (Pilot)
GENRE(S):
· drama
STUDIO INFORMATION:
· ABC Studios
· CBS Television Studios
· Mark Gordon Company, The

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Retired, thank you very much.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Who names their kid TBA?

Retired

07-11-2001

Monday, November 08, 2010 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Retired a private message Print Post    

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ok..what in the heck was with the show tonight??? was the mom dead or alive?? the lips????
the ending of Penelope's show????

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
This ending was creepy for sure. I believe the killer kept his dead mom in the house all dolled up. I thought it was peculiar that while they watched the footage from the train station's camera that the mom wasn't shown talking to him-they mentioned he was ALONE. Also I guess the dead mom is what Penny discovered once she opened the doors.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i didnt care for this one too much. The writing wasnt as good as other seasons.

Great ending tho.

Disliked the change of personality/ character they keep trying with Penelope.

and am the only one who gags a bit when she is called "baby girl"??

its somehow chauvantistic

Friend

05-21-2008

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Friend a private message Print Post    
Texannie, the mom was dead...a long time apparently. The lips from the victim were stuck to her face.

I wasn't crazy about this episode either.

I'm not bothered at all by Morgan calling Penelope "baby girl." It's a term of endearment I've been called and know it came from a place of love and affection.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks.
I feel the same way as friend does about 'baby girl'..not sexist to me at all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't take it as sexist or chauvinistic, but it just seems very unprofessional to me. I mean I worked with my husband for a few years, and not once did I call him "honey," or "darling" or anything like that when others were around. That's the only thing that bothers (in the mildest sense) me.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think it's just the way their particular relationship is. He doesn't have nicknames for anyone else.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
yes but its based on the history of the longstanding Crush Penelope had on Morgan. And that episode where he was trying to let her down gently, It seemed to me that his "endearment" is to put her in a subservient position. He is like "the Big Brother' and she's the Baby Girl.

just explaining my thought more indepth.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
because he thinks of her like a little sister that means she is subservient?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Is "baby girl" a southern thing? I never hear grown women called that where I live.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I don't see it as subservient at all....just an endearment for a very special friend. These two have a very sweet bond. I know that one episode Penelope was smitten with him but she has since moved on and had another boyfriend (the other computer hacker) so I think she and Morgan are just very caring about each other....as friends.
I would love having someone like Morgan having my back...just saying'! Hubba hubba! LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Morgan can call me baby girl all he wants! LOL

Glenn

07-05-2003

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Baby girl is a common phrase used in the south and usually found most often in families that have several children and the youngest will be a girl.

For whatever reasons, it seems that this last child becomes special. Calling someone Baby girl is accepted as recognizing them for being special and you can tell by Morgan's voice it is an endearment.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I call my daughter baby girl!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I call my little girl cat my baby girl! :-)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, November 12, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that's your child!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
I call Holly baby girl, and she's 20. I only do it when I'm especially happy and loving with her. it's a big term of endearment. and she knows i'm in a good place when i say that to her.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I call one friend "baby girl" from time to time. She's about 20 years younger than me, and she smirks or smiles when I break it out. She likes it. I don't think of her in any way subservient, I just think she's a very sweet, good person whom I've bonded with.

I must admit I sometimes get tired of Morgan calling Garcia "baby girl", but I understand the relationship and can live with it. It's weird to see Robert Knepper in every show I watch these days. That guy gets around!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, that was amazing! It was like watching an old Hitchcock movie. double wow, I was totally engrossed for the whole time.