TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 04, 2010 users admin

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I just read that Mac and J.T. are leaving the show soon:

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'd heard that a while back. I'm wondering how they are going to make them leave with her being pregnant now and him wanting to join the police department.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Mac is no great loss but why would Thad (JT) be leaving?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I would so love to see these two girls take Victor down.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I'd love that Mamie!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He needs to be brought down, okay, to hell with his pride, all right. I love doing my Victor impersonation.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Well, I'll be damned! That was quite good, Mamie.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 01, 2010 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Thank you very much. You should see my costume!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sean Young has got to be one of the worst actresses.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
She is surprisingly bad.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was watching a movie on Hallmark yesterday and she was on it. It was about 4 years ago and she was pretty good. I think that's what years of alcohol abuse will do to you. I don't know if any of you saw her on John Rich's reality show about becoming a country singer but she was smashed through most of it. It was sad.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I was actually hollering at/about Sharon today! I need a life. LOL She was cowering uselessly by the barn door, afraid for her own safety, while her defenseless infant was crying for comfort. I was hollering "Any mother would be throwing themselves across that baby to comfort and protect her, instead of shaking and crying uselessly across the room!" Okay, I'm over it now. The writers obviously are not mothers, or think none of their viewers are.

Also today, I was almost wishing the Australian mafia cowboy rustler would kill Cane so that stupid storyline would come to an end. The props person should put baby dolls in those blankets so that it doesn't look like Lily is crushing empty, motionless blankets to her chest. Seriously.

It was kind of spooky watching the storm on Y&R today, because we are having a similar storm....heavy rain, strong winds, cold and dark, but no threat of a tornado, thank goodness.

Poor JT. :-(

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see that show, Mamie. It is sad to see people's addictions destroying them. Even though the Nikki story is fictional, I feel sad watching, knowing that so many people do struggle in that way daily.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I like the JT electrocution scene. That was awful! (And I mean the acting!)

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I thought he was leaving in November. It sure looked like his swan song.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy crap I need to watch my tape, sounds like a good week!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Erniesgirl, it sure did. I bet though that this will make him reevaluate his life and then he and Mac will move away and he will leave Reed with his mother.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I like JT I don't want to see him leave the show.

Sharon is soooo lame.

Geez just when you start to like Tucker a bit he gets his sleaze on with Diane (yuck)

I am loving seeing the the old Phyllis
back, she was such a wimp with Nick.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Dipo
I'm in Canada, so be especially sure to watch Monday's show. It's a doozy.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, October 15, 2010 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I like Phyllis so much better with Jack.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sometimes I want to hit the writers over their collective heads. Bringing Daisy back, really? She could not act before and still can't act. She should be in scenes with Sean Young who is just as bad. These storylines are ridiculous. I find myself just watching to see what Billy says.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL at your last sentence, Mamie! If they had to bring back one of the evil robot twins, at least they could have brought back shirtless Ryder instead of Daisy!

I have no experience with rehab facilities, especially with the finest facility near Genoa City, but I would hate to think they are run like this! Anybody can walk in with a bag full of whatever and visit anyone with no search being done. Deacon could sneak into Nikki's room after lights out. Don't they do room checks? Don't they check every single item being brought into the facility? Are there no security cameras? I have watched Celebrity Rehab, so maybe I got these odd ideas from that. It seems like common sense, though.

Every time anyone says "cattle rustlers", I break into giggles, followed by groans. I don't think that is the writers' intent. Oh...and they are making Cane look like an idiot.

Chloe provided some much-needed comic relief last week...dumb, but funny. Kevin and the completely stereotypical gangster as a gay couple? I mean, look at the guy. He has to be a gangster threatening Kev. Jana bugs the heck out of me. The actress must hate having to play that sad, desperate part all the time.

Mamie, you saw Billy's value a long time before I did, but I'm completely onboard now.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm happy to have you jump aboard the Billy train!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
those in the U.S. should make sure they don't miss the ending of the show tomorrow.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Come on....Victor looked a mess and those 3 pilots or whatever they were getting them the lisence and what not....If that was not a red flag or what...hmmmmm.
And what is Sean Youngs charactor going to do...her plan is to kill him and get his money? Like that would happen.... what a stupid story line....