TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 27, 2010 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not feeling the Will and Alicia vibe either.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I don't feel it either. She's so up-tight and he's so phony.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was actually surprised last year when they started getting romantic. I think we were supposed to feel the tension from the get/go, but it never crossed my mind.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I'm not feeling chemistry there, either. I was really happy last night when Eli deleted that message!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
So was I Merrysea! Will creeps me out. Hmmm, I wonder if he'll get stalkerish. (Yes, my made up word is stalkerish.)

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
And I don't feel there is any chemistry with Peter. No charm, no charisma, just an obligation on her part. I wish he would wash his greasy hair sometime.
And how about that manipulating mother-in-law? She is perfect. That smarmy smile and ingrationating voice.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
There is absolutely no chemistry between Alicia and her husband. But then I never saw any chemistry between Cris Noth and anyone he has played opposite. I've always wondered why he is considered a romantic lead. It seems to me that he would be a better thug.

Weinermr

08-18-2001

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weinermr a private message Print Post    
There was chemistry between Chris Noth and Jerry Orbach. That's about it.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Weinermr:
LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was frustrated that Eli deleted the message from Will. She should never have let him hold her cell phone. Talk about stepping over the line!

That said, DH is firmly convinced that Alicia will stay with her husband, otherwise they'd have to change the name of the show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
...and the moral of last night's show was, 'Don't get Kalinda mad at you.'.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I love how Kalinda kissed the mirror so there would be no doubt about who did it!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
This is such a good show and it is very well written. I can see why the gal that plays Kalinda got an Emmy. She sure did deserve it.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
What is the whole deal with Kalinda? Does she have past relationship of some kind with the new guy (Scott Porter / Jason Street from FNL). Love the show. Kalinda / Archie is 'bout eclipsing both Julianna and Christine.

Retired

07-11-2001

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Retired a private message Print Post    
I just read that the actress who played the co-counsel Nancy Dozier is Mamie Gummer--Meryl Streep's daughter. No wonder she was so good!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0336701/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't think she has a past relationship. I just think she thinks he is intruding on her turf at the law firm and she doesn't trust anyone who does that. He is kind of the male version of her and that gets her hackles up.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking she might have some kind of a past relationship with him, since he calls her by a different.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, October 22, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I thought he might have "investigated" her and found her real name. I'd almost be willing to bet she has some sort of shady past.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
On tonight's show (Oct 25) it seemed to be much ado about nothing.
Did I get it right ---- everyone scrambled to get all the information on that masseuse before 11 o'clock and she backed out at the last minute and that is all there is to it?
And by the way, I don't like their new partner, can't remember his name. Boring guy, absolutely no personality, not good looking, I hope they don't give him a bigger role.
Otherwise, a pretty good show. Glad to see the kids cut out of it.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Not exactly nothing. There were good reasons TO represent her and NOT represent her. They had to find out the ins and outs of it all. And there were a lot of ins and outs. Then she did walk away from it all at the last minute.

This is such a good show. I'm thinking of asking for season 1 for Christmas from a friend.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I zipped through most of it last night. Wasn't exactly their best episode.

I still don't get the new investigator. Was it really necessary to trash her apartment? He's an A** and hopefully doesn't make it through the season.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought last night's episode was very interesting, but I too saw no reason to trash the lady's apartment. Nasty guy!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I turned it off. They obviously used the Gore incident in Portland with dramatic license. Just didn't want to watch it. We lived it through the papers and tv for weeks. Not interesting to me. Although, Alicia looked great in the red dress at the beginning.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Same here about the apartment trashing. Only thing I could think of is he wanted it to look like burglary so would not lead to any suspicion of snooping / investigating. He did seem to be very careful about not leaving finger prints.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Probably so, He took her money didn't he?