TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 28, 2010 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think it is one of those Ambien side effects, LOL.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
I keep waiting for this show to go down in a swirling toilet bowl of bad juju since they fired Deidre Hall.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I was wondering when they were going to honor Alice/Frances Reid just the other day. It's about darn time!

I'd love to see Shane come back to Salem with Rafe and bust Hope. It could also be interesting if Shane and Rafe finally got proof that EJ was behind Anna's kidnapping of Sydney, only to get back to Salem to see that EJ is the only hope Ariana has....conundrums abound.

I'm loving Victor and Maggie - it's obvious what the writers are doing, but they're fun together...and I still love Victor giving Vivian what for.

If Chloe and Stephanie got hit by a train this week, I couldn't care less -- they're both getting on my nerves!

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
I started watching this show in the early '90's I think, and don't remember Carly the character or Carly the actress.

She bugs me. Really, really bugs me. I couldn't believe Bo was so eager to seek comfort in her arms. And this storyline with Chloe, telling Chloe she MUST tell Daniel about her indescretion with Philip, well ....I just want to knock Carly a good one. She's certainly not qualified to become the moral police. Ooooh, I can't stand her, LOL. Thanks for the vent.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I really liked Carly back when she was on the show years ago and I am disappointed how the character is this time. I even liked her paired up with Bo but this time they are making her come on too strong. I liked it when Chloe told her off!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I still like Carly, but I've been a daily watcher for years. I'm not a huge Chloe fan, so I don't feel much sympathy for her - and I thought it was ridiculous that the writers took the basically "good" character (opera singer, cancer survivor, etc.) and suddenly she's plotting murder?? Puh -lease!

However, Vivian makes me laugh to no end, and I adore Victor when he tells her off. :-)

This week has been great w/all the old characters back. It's about time they honored Frances Reid and all she's done for the show!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I love any scene with Victor in it!

I don't love Chloe's character since she blew it with Brady, Lucas and now Daniel but I just thought it was funny her all banged up in the hospital bed calling Carly a "B".

I have to say in the past I didn't like Kate but her scenes with Bill and Stefano yesterday were good. Love Julie and Doug, too!

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Can anyone tell me who Nathan's father is? I'm so confused.

Also, today Sami called Jennifer Ali's cousin. Isn't Jenn Ali (and Will's) aunt?

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jennifer is Ali's aunt! It was a slip up and I have read that on a DOOL fan site too!

Nathan is the son of Melissa and Pete Jannings even though they never had a son while on the show..here's an explanation!
http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/newsandevents/a/MarkHapkaasNathan.htm

Marameko

07-15-2002

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I saw "Doug" and "Julie" at a theater event last night for WV Public Theater and they were once again delightful.They offered congratulatory remarks for the opening of "Hairspray" in a new event center.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Thanks Panda!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why, at least the majority of this week, almost every single person in Salem was in some color of purple? Was it Alice Reid's favorite color - so it was some sort of tribute? Was it just a weird coincidence? I have no idea where to look to find the answer to this question, but I thought someone here might know.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the flashbacks and the "old"/original faces that have come back this week. The only one I didn't recognize was Bill - is he an original?

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I've loved seeing all of the "old" characters again. Charles Shaughnessy has aged extremely well :-) Patsy Pease, Mary Beth Evans, Melissa Reeves and Lisa Trusel just seem so comfortable in their roles. I hope some of them can stay around for a while.

What was the purpose of having Mike miss seeing Alice and miss the funeral? I just don't understand.

I love little Ciara. What a cutie!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I just read at Dustin's (Matt's recap, I think) that "Mike" was only available for one day of filming, still wanted to be part of tribute, but had to be in "hospital" so all his scenes could be shot in one day.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I don't believe Bill is an original but I wish he'd stay around!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I am truly enjoying Maggie and Victor's interactions - I've always been a Victor fan, and I love him best when he is being "evil," but they're quite fun together. Bonus - Vivian gets ticked and she's a hoot when she's plotting!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Funny thing, I never really cared for Maggie that much...until recently with Victor. She's more "down to earth" or something. I'm liking those two together, be we know the evil Viv will be pulling something soon.
One of my pet peves is picking out little things that should have been caught by the staging people (whatever they are called). When Hope was getting booked in at the cop shop, she removed her watch and other jewelry...except those earrings she has been wearing for a couple of years (and I just love). And today...Sami was wearing a gray strapless type dress over her swim suit top....yesterday at the "beach" with EJ, that same gray dress was being worn as a skirt with her bikini top...hey it all looked great and she could certainly pull it off, but just an obervation I love to find. OK, I'm weird!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, August 12, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
And Hope had on a ring (along w/the earrings) when she was talking to EJ, her dad, et. al. in the "conference" room AFTER booking. Not likely!

I think Sami was still in the same clothes (as was Will) b/c it was the same day. Time moves oh so slowly in Salem, ya' know! LOL

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Loved Melanie's line today, "Wow - that's a lot of parenting at one time" in response to Carli & Danie's reaction to her bruised neck!

Mush

09-09-2002

Friday, August 20, 2010 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I just read that Sydney has been recast. I thought that she out-acted a lot of the adults that she was in scenes with!

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
aww I loved that baby Sydney! She was so cute when she would lay her head on Nicole's shoulder or when Stefano would hold her she would touch his beard...lol she seemed so comfortable with the cast.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I caught some of the shows while I was on vacation. Is something wrong will New Will's eyebrows? Or is he just overly groomed, it was very distracting, LOL.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh I loved it how Kayla gave it to Stephanie today!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, September 27, 2010 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Totally agree! About time someone moved this storyline along.

I'm also enjoying Vivian in the crypt - a surprising twist and a fun one. I'm enjoying the "bad" Brady.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
me too, I think he's hot!!!