TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Modern Family : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2010 users admin

Marameko

07-15-2002

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Cam and Phil just crack me up.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I've said it before, I'll say it again...The Most Perfectly Cast Sitcom in recent memory.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I like that they give us a little of each character each week. I was LOL when Lily got misted, too!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Manny getting his shoes shined...lol!!! The whole ep was great!

Yankee_in_ca

08-01-2000

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankee_in_ca a private message Print Post    
I LOVE this show. And I want to adopt little Lily for my own.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Best cast since Seinfeld. I dare to say even better since there are more of them!

The spritz LMAO! along with Phil tripping on the toy...so many more

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just saw this week's show and this must have been the funniest episode ever!!! Even the younger daughter falling off the couch laughing and waggling her legs was classic!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is the next Seinfeld/Friends/Frasier, etc.

Gurliegirl - you are so right! Perfect casting.

And I love Cam too, what a great actor - he is so convincing as a gay guy.

And...Manny...OMG - how can you not love Manny, the wrinkled jacket, the shoe shine, he's a tiny adult! And that kid can ACT. He is a joy to watch.

I also love that the other kids on the show are not just 'one-liner machines' - they are real, fleshed-out, developed characters. Kudos to the writers.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok everyone! Fess up...who cried? I did.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cry? I didn't cry. I laughed a lot, though. Did I miss an emotional moment, somehow?

Did any of you 'Lost' fans notice the shout-out? When the kid said he wanted the plane to crash on a deserted island, just like in 'Lost'.

HA! And he said it to his mom, who played Jack's wife on Lost. Nice.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I didn't cry, but did get choked up during the wedding scene...how romantic was that?? I just love this show!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I have said before that this has the best cast since Seinfeld and I belive this show has potential for years in reruns....why? it's the I Love Lucy formula, you do timeless real life stories that ppl of all ages can relate to.

This ep was classic!! So many funny lines!

oooohhh great catch! I did notice the Lost shout out but totally forgot she played in Lost!!! haha

I didnt cry at wedding but I laughed til tears came out when he took Clair to the adult pool and told her to keep walking and not look back!! LOL

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Such a great show! I love it! Even the funny insignificant harder to notice stuff is so funny, like Claire being all stiff when Phil carried her in the airport! Gloria not being at all concerned when finding Lily in the elevator all by herself..."Lily, what are you doing?" (or something similar) in her regular voice!

Speaking of Lily, I just want to hold her for awhile! She makes me miss my kids being babies. She is so calm and just lays on Cam. Adorable!

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Another great show this week. I'm a lot like Claire, I would have been obsessed about that darn step too!

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
When Claire thought there was something wrong with the picture frame at the end of the show I was like omg thats me!

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
The muddy photo shoot was hilarious as was Phil getting so worried over what he thought Claire was mad about but Mitchell freaking out over the pigeon was too much (even if it was bird-phobia).

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I pre-ordered my MF DVDs on Amazon. No release date yet.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up all through the show tonight.

Necie

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Necie a private message Print Post    
This show is hilarious.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I laughed out loud a few times - 2 of my favorite lines tonight were from the boys!

"remember buckety?" and " we play 6 degress of Sir Francis Bacon"

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
My 14 yr old and I LOL many times! this show is comedy gold. Some of the looks they give straight to the camera kill me

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes, and Mitchell locking himself in the princess castle...and Cam enabling him in his delusions of masculinity...so funny!

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
This show is the best.
Panda - "Buckety" was my favorite line, lol.
Love Manny. His mom's jealousy fighting against her wanting him to be happy was great. There's not a bad character or actor in this entire show.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha!! So hilarious!

Cam making the sandwiches with Jay (? Ed Oneill's character...that's his name, right?) and talking about how the two of them were so macho, but then had to put that garnish on there "We're men, but we're not CAVE-men" LOL!!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
I watched this for the first time last night. Friends had told me how good it is and I didn't feel like adding another show to my TV repertoire...but, after seeing Nathan Lane on The View yesterday promoting his upcoming appearance on it, I'm glad I did. I thought it was the funniest sitcom I've see in ages.