TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 29, 2010 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Kalinda...best character on the show. So mysterious, so devious...wish I was just like her!

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Me too Roxip. Love Kalinda.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Why did i feel absolutely no chemistry between Will and Alicia last night? They kissed and I felt like she was kissing her brother.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't know about that but I did want to see her pull out a condom when she climbed on top of her husband...after all...EWWWW!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
LOL, Roxie, I thought the same thing "I hope they used a condom!"

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, I'll admit, I didn't see the kiss between Will and Alicia. What I saw was their discussions in the middle and at the end when I felt their chemistry. Of course, it may be that I think Will is really cute and have liked Josh Charles since he was on Sportsnight.....

In the "it might be interesting only to me" category: The 2 main characters of Sportsnight (Peter Krause and Josh Charles) are now on opposite each other at 10pm (Parenthood and The Good Wife).

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Did I imagine the little whimper that she did when she kissed him back?

Also loved Bigs face when she jumped him. LOL

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I know that they've been trying to build a chemistry, but I have never seen it since day one. Maybe I'm losing my instincts about these things, but never have I seen them as having any sexual tension.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, Christy, you did not imagine it, but I would characterize it more as a moan than a whimper. I'm glad this show didn't "go there," at least not yet. It would change everybody's dynamic too much. I really like the writing on this show, as well as the outstanding acting. So much going on, on so many levels. And such great characters!

I recognized Alan Cumming. He used to get confused with Peewee Herman a lot. Didn't realize he's Scottish, though. He was awesome with the son's snotty girlfriend last week.

I kept commenting to hubby how very ironic the timing was on this show that they do an episode on the corrupt aspects of the health insurance industry at the very moment Congress is trying to figure out how to fix it. Don't want to start a convo on health insurance here, just thought the timing was really ironic.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Another excellent show last night. Didn't know the outcome until the very end. Oooh! I thought it was going to be one of those times when we would not be told.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That was so sad that the girl went to jail for 10 years when she would've gotten off. Good episode. I love that Christine Baranski (can't remember her character's name) and Gary Cole (McVeigh?) finally got together. I love them. I wonder if he'll become a recurring character? Proabably not since they can't ever use him in court again. Bummer!

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Season finale -- CLIFFHANGER !

Spunky

10-08-2001

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This show has some good issues, but for me the best character is the girl who does a lot of "snooping" for Alicia, she's a smart one! I can't understand how the actress who plays Alicia won an award, she always has the same facial expression and seems to me so cold like an iceberg... maybe a lawyer has to be that way, I liked the line of someone calling her "poker face". If the show comes back I'll keep watching.
I still have some episodes of V to watch and about 20 shows of House to watch... and then Big Brother start... what a summer!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Spunky, read above. Kalinda has quite a few fans here. DH and I have decided she's our favorite character in the show. She steals every scene she's in! The actress' name is Archie Punjabi (not sure if I spelled it correctly). She also played the older sister (the bride) in Bend It Like Beckham. She's awesome.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
My DD and I have just started watching TGW. It is a very good show. I've never been much of a Margules fan, but she sure plays this part well.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I didn't recognize her from Bend it Like Beckham.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I probably only recognized her cause I only recently watched Bend It Like Beckham, so I remembered her from this show. Also Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Henry VIII) is in Bend It. Great movie!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The Good Wife is wonderful, quality work!

Scout

01-20-2005

Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
OG - totally agree. It was one of my favorite new shows last season.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, July 30, 2010 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just got started with the summer reruns. I'm thinking the writers must have gotten Emmy nods.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, September 10, 2010 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Have I mentioned how much I like this show.

Catfat

02-27-2002

Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Me, too, Oph

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Caught up on this show, missed it the first time around.
I LOVE IT.
Something good to replace my Boston Legal
but still miss the Denny & Alan balcony scenes.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
First episode of the season. Good as ever. I remembered who Scott Porter is without checking IMDB -- Jason Street from FNL. Nice to see him again. Is he going to be trouble for Kalinda?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Am I the only person who has never seen chemistry between Alicia & Will? I know they're supposed to have it, but I just don't get the vibe. I can't stand the thought of the two of them together. I hope it stays the way it is.