TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2010 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I felt bad that Beckett dumped the other guy, then Castle moved on because he thought that she was in a relationship.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Not a great end to the season. It's been renewed, so I guess they needed to keep the tension going, but come on...in real life, those two would have been together long ago.

Pileggi in such a small role...just made me want to see the new season of SoA.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL!! Yeah, I love that "see you in the fall" line! Such a double meaning to viewers! :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He's Back!!!! Starts Tonight.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hear tonight's episode is going to be awesome...and it starts out with somebody we know getting arrested! The question: To TIVO Castle and Watch 5-0, or vice versa...Nathan Fillion v. Alex O'Loughlin...such a horrible choice...LOL!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to Castle. Thanks for mentioning 5-0 as well. I'm going to have to record it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Roxip, I have the same dilemma, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm going to tape Castle and catch the first Hawaii Five-O. Why do they put shows I want to watch against each other?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Watching Castle...recording 5-0. Love Castle too much not to check out the opening episode!

Very annoying how many shows are on at the same time!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched 5-0 yet but Castle was really great...hasn't lost its charm from last season. (my 13-year old voted for Castle...she doesn't get the hot man thing yet...THANK GOODNESS!)

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Monday, September 20, 2010 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
i am so glad to have 2 DVR's! one in the living room and one in my bedroom! YAY CASTLE! he's so cute!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Landil....that's the only way to deal with the programming madness!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm moving my daughter's TIVO downstairs to the living room...she camps out on the living room couch most of the time, so I can move some of the shows we both watch to her TIVO and make more room for all of mine!

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Landil....that's the only way to deal with the programming madness!!!"

Actually there is another way....turn off the TV and get a life!

But that's so boring..... (I have 2 tivos too)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
If we had lives we wouldn't be here, and you would miss us so much!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hey! I resemble that statement!

Jmm

08-15-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
<we have 5 TIVOs, well 6 if you count the TIVO 1 that's not connected to the network anymore>

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
<swat> SFJF! i only watch tv with the family at night, or while i'm working on the puter. i canned 10 quarts of tomatoes this weekend, and made 2 loaves of bread yesterday, along with laundry, multiple loads of dishes and driving daughter to culinary school at 6am every morning. but i never watch any commercials.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Landileigh - I didn't mean to be offensive...I was just joking because *I* have 2 TIVOS because I have no life!

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
Actually thanks to the wonder world of the internet there are MANY MANY ways!!!! And btw I don't think anyone needs to justify TV addiction on a board dedicated to discussing TV shows lololol. Just sayin' LOL

Lurknomore

07-07-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurknomore a private message Print Post    
BTW am I the only one who thinks that they did virtually NOTHING with the supposed "cliffhangers."?? So is Castle with the ex? Did he ever find out that Beckett broke up with the cop? How about him making up with the boyz who were clearly hurt that he just walked totally away from them.

I'm annoyed cause they were all so close, and it's like Castle wasn't even seeing that they were miffed/hurt etc. Hope that isn't just swept under the carpet!

I did like the ending though...both the actions and the later comments lol

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
well, i don't have tivo, and i don't have a life! LOL

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I watched a second time, and I saw when Castle was sure it was "meth", that Beckett asked him if he was sure it was drugs...she was looking at him sideways with a half-smirk. She knew then that it was counterfeiting.

That line at the end made me rewatch, and sure enough, I saw that moment.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Just like his daughter at the end with her boyfriend.

It does not matter who called first as long as the connection was made.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My husband and I had to laugh at the daughter on the phone at the end. NO WAY would she be talking to a boy right in front of them. Even I will take the phone in the other room when talking to my boyfriend (hubby) for privacy!