TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Blue Bloods

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Blue Bloods users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 24, 2010Sunshyne4u25 10-24-10  2:33 am
Archive through February 03, 2011Lazylu25 02-03-11  4:33 pm
Archive through April 24, 2011Lazylu25 04-24-11  12:23 pm
Archive through November 19, 2011Teachmichigan25 11-19-11  9:55 pm
Archive through March 05, 2012Daydreamer25 03-05-12  7:13 am
Archive through October 19, 2015Juju2bigdog26 10-19-15  6:48 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Another one I've watched from the beginning and love!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I've watched from the beginning as well. It is my weekend treat as I'm never able to stay awake long enough on Friday nights to watch it. Fabulous mix of police work, detective work, and family drama.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Scooterrific. I usually only watch one hour of television per day (uhhhhh ... let's just keep this between us, since this is a television website), but nowadays I pretty much don't watch any television at all, except Survivor and Amazing Race, but ONLY when I am living in central time zone, which I currently am. Otherwise, I mainly watch my one hour per day on cbs.com. I would be perfectly fine without television at all, but Bigdog watches a LOT of television. He also manages to get a lot of other stuff done in a day, so I don't complain abut his television watching, just don't know how he does it.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Blue Bloods, Amazing Race, Survivor, From Darkness (only 4 episodes - 1 left on BBC One) and British Bake Off are my weekly shows. I eventually get around to watching my soap, but it's usually a catch-up-on-weekends-while-I-grade-papers-and-don'-pay-a-lot-of-attention kind of show.

If I have time, I watch other cooking shows like Chopped and Top Chef, and I usually get Project Runway in, too, but when I'm busy, they're more likely to be deleted than watched.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
JUJU I will keep your secret...but I am not telling you how much TV I watch...you would be appalled LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, you guys are in the clear, I can't even think of when my TV is off, even when I sleep it is usually still on since I have fallen asleep while watching something.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like this show as well though I disliked this season's premiere episode.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, October 24, 2015 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am a TV addict I can't even think of the number of times I fall asleep with the TV on. The only time I listen to a music is if I am driving. This is a show I enjoy watching.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lazylu mentioned in Random Discussions that Linda is no longer on the show.

Wow I haven't watched this season of Blue Bloods yet. That's quite a shocker! She didn't have a huge role but she was a pretty significant fixture on the show. Kind of sad that they wrote her out during the off-season and didn’t even make a story out of it.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
OH there is a story about it Jimmer...once you catch up you'll see.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh okay. It sounded to me that Lazylu was saying that there was no story but I must have misunderstood.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh no there's definitely a story. I just don't want to give anything away since you haven't watched yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I used to watch this show but don't anymore, I would love to know where she went, did they get a divorce or something?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
From what I've heard she was killed in an emergency services helicopter crash but it doesn't happen on screen. It happens after the last season ends and before this season starts. So I guess they discuss it or show the ramifications of it on the first episode of this season?

Anyway, I'll probably stay out of this thread until I watch it. Maybe tonight?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
There wasn't much of a story, no service etc.All I heard was she died in a helicopter crash while helping transport a patient. Maybe i missed the story .

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's hard for me to understand why she would either want to leave or why they would want her to leave. Good steady acting jobs can't be that easy to get and this was what I would think would be a solid, stable and relatively easy job.

Well they got us talking about the show again so I guess that's one reason why they would do it.

The Reagan's don't seem to have much luck when it comes to spouses. I'd be afraid to marry one of them. At least Erin's ex-husband is still alive.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Maybe she got tired of the Sunday dinners with the in-laws. ;)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL. The women are getting more and more outnumbered.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lazylu.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I always thought linda deserved a larger role so maybe she went on to some bigger for her. Sitting around the dinner table with the inlaws maybe wasn't enough for her....spreading her wings...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So I watched the first episode and although Linda's death occurred off-screen and apparently some time earlier, I thought that the family (and especially Danny) were still showing considerable grief at her passing. The boys didn't show much but they were probably holding it in (possibly a wise move to write it that way).

Oh and one funny thing was my innocent comment in my previous post that at least Erin's husband was still alive. Darned if they didn't almost kill him off too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting....

Michael Ausiello‏Verified account @MichaelAusiello 3h3 hours ago
More
#BlueBloods' Amy Carlson Breaks Silence on Her Hasty Exit, Laments Linda's Tragic End: 'I Wouldn't Have Done That' http://tvline.com/2017/11/07/amy-carlson-interview-leaving-blue-bloods-linda-dies/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: