TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 13, 2010 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Texannie, and you know I just like saying your name, the same thing is wrong with me too.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
April (?) Yeah, I was begging for Clark to shoot her or Meredith to B-Slap her a couple of times.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamie!!!!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
yeah, April, sorry ...

Mak1

08-11-2002

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The things I mentioned didn't exactly bother me, but they did distract me. The distraction was good, because it gave me a few seconds to remember to breathe! I couldn't go to bed for a while after that, and I'm replaying parts of it in my mind today.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Saturday, May 22, 2010 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I watched the last part again.. Bailey was waiting on news about Reed.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the finale now and had to walk away to take a break. I'm just over halfway thru the 2 hours.

I'd like to repeat someone upthread though... why did the writers wait all season to actually WRITE a real episode? They had to cram it all into the two hour finale???

My poor heart!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, May 24, 2010 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Weird. I'm kinda like Karuuna. I was in a hotel room watching it and wasn't stressed at all. I even had the same thought about the makeup. I liked it, but was distracted by a lot of it. I didn't really feel any emotion at all until Meredith lost the baby. Then I cried.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
to me it would have been better if they confined the shooter to the surgical floor instead of being able to walk the entire hospital. He was everywhere. That was the only thing that bothered me. Some areas of the hospital.. or at least in our local hospital you can't get to unless you are A) buzzed in or B) have an ID that unlocks the door to the area you are going in.

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Yes the other thing I couldn't understand is why they didn't lock the doors or make some attempt to block the doors. They showed Christine looking out the door at the shooter and you could clearly see a lock. I know there are locks on bathroom doors to so why didn't that doctor lock the door. Sure it would be a give away that someone was in there but if there's no place to hide then lock those doors!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
[Dr. Jackson Avery (played by Jesse Williams) will officially be joining the rest of the cast as a full-time surgical resident when new episodes return this Fall! http://bit.ly/DereksSurgery This Surgical Resident joined Seattle Grace as part of the Mercy West merger. He's lovingly nicknamed "pretty boy" and the grandson of famous surgeon, Dr. Harper Avery. When we last left him during the season 6 finale, he convinced Yang to operate on Shepherd to save his life. When Mr. Clark (the shooter) takes the OR hostage, he disconnected Shepherd in order to make everyone believe that he was dead.]

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Yay, he was the only Mercy Wester I actually liked.

Carmenv

04-14-2006

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carmenv a private message Print Post    
I like him, too...I am glad that he is the one and only Mercy Wester left standing! It is a great character, I love his interaction with Cristina, AND he is fun to look at! ;-)

Carmenv

04-14-2006

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carmenv a private message Print Post    
Oh, dear. I forgot about April. We still have to deal with her, don't we...shoot.

Interestingly enough, "shoot" is what I was yelling at Mr. Clark to do when he encountered April!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
LOL, Carmenv, you and me both!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
tsk, tsk ...

... ditto

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
... ditto

Neko

08-03-2001

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
Sarah Drew (April) has been promoted to series regular too (sorry guys :P)

LINK

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that Jesse is staying full-time. I love the character of Jackson and he is so easy on the eyes :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I never wanted April shot, but I really wanted someone, anyone, to just slap her across the face.... HARD!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I'm debating whether to continue watching this when it starts up again. Last season I just was not as into it as I was before. Sort of like the first few years of ER I loved then I lost interest.

Anyone going to tune in or out?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Oh, but if you stopped watching ER, you missed when it got good again! I'm holding out hope for Grey's.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I will watch.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 13, 2010 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I gave up ... oh a couple of seasons ago I think. Maybe I'll give it another try. Who is hooked up with who at the moment?