TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 27, 2010 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Loved seeing Snapper back!

Any guesses on what the big secret is that his mom told him about Jill?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She's going to tell who Jill's real parents are and supposedly, she has a sibling already in Genoa City!

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
well this will be interesting won't it? Poor Adam having delussions over Sharon. And Abby is making me sick. I really need some Ryder shirt off sometime this week darn it!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Eric Roberts – the prolific film actor who got his start in daytime by co-starring on Another World in the ’70s – will join the cast of CBS’ The Young and the Restless, EW has learned exclusively. He begins filming this week for his July 12 debut as an attorney representing Adam Wilson (Michael Muhney), who escaped from prison and then faked his own death.

Roberts, who will appear on Restless through August, was last seen on NBC’s Heroes and Starz’ Crash. He’s set to star opposite Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis and Jason Statham in the Aug. 13 release of The Expendables, about a band of mercenaries who attempt to overthrow a Latin American dictator.

EW link

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I read on another site who is supposedly Jill's sibling. In case anyone is interested its:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Gloria. Can you believe it? YUK!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Bombaycat: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is freaking hilarious!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Bombaycat, I heard a whole different person. And I've read about the one I heard about on a few sites.

I was just coming in to write about Eric Roberts but Ladyt beat me to the punch!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Who did you hear it is Mamie?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think I really need to put it in a spoiler because it might not be true, it's Lauren. Which really cracks me up because I think Jill is about the same age as Lauren's dad would be! Also, what would it matter if she was Lauren's sister? I think mixing it up with Nikki would be more fun.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I guess the spoilers I read were true :-)

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Mamie- Glad your spoiler was true and mine was not.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think your spoiler would have been so much more fun. I can't see the storyline with Lauren being anything very exciting.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I agree Maimie, not with the current group of writers. All they seem to be giving us is whackadoodle storylines.

I've been watching Y&R since it began, but I'm beginning to question my sanity by staying a loyal viewer. Sometimes I wonder if they are intentionally trying to kill this soap like many others.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Bombaycat, I question your sanity, too. You seem to be as bonkers as the rest of us who continue to watch. Lately, I've found loads of comedy where none was intended, so that keeps it interesting.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just watching the Hoff (who must have went to the Shatner school of acting) stumble through his lines as Snapper, was enough to keep me happy!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I loved having the Foster family back. Was their acting as bad when they were originally on? Snapper was especially bad. That scene with his actress daughter seemed to last way too long. It seemed like a bad rehearsal. I really enjoyed the scenes between Kay and Liz.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't remember how bad it used to be. I guess I'm more cynical now :-) I do remember when Snapper was played by William Gray Espy and Greg was played by, was it Jim, Houghton? He went onto Knots Landing for a season. I don't know what happened to William Gray Espy.

You have to love the scenes with Liz and Kay. I love anything with Kay in it. She's the best.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, maybe I'm more cynical now. The Hoff really seemed to be struggling with those lines, though. I don't remember another actor playing Snapper. I didn't watch Y&R from the beginning, though. I checked imdb, and you are correct about Jim Houghton creating the role of Greg.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Mak1 - Agree with your statement about finding some comic relief when it wasn't intended. I find it extremely funny when these CEO's, multi-millionaires miss the obvious. At times they seem totally clueless.

I always liked the Foster family, but there was some really bad acting this week. Guess all of Hoff's partying ways has caught up with him.

Wonder what direction they are going to take the Lauren/Jill storyline.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think Snapper was a little more on the ball before he started partying all the time. All I'm waiting for now is to see Snapper grab a cheeseburger and crawl across the floor, babbling incoherently.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Nerovh! (even though that really was a sad image)

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Nerovh! You cracked me up! Hahahahaha!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Lily doesn't look weak and devastaed to me, I guess a miracle cure is coming.

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
yeah she has been looking really good lately. we know there is the miracle cure with the core blood.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She doesn't look weak and Adam doesn't act blind, hmmmm.... must be something in the water they are drinking.

I'm rooting for Billy Miller and Doug Davidson to win Emmys tonight.