TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Pretty Little Liars

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Pretty Little Liars users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 14, 2011Eroica25 06-14-11  10:06 am
Archive through September 01, 2012Knightpatti25 09-01-12  7:04 am
Archive through September 03, 2013Naja25 09-03-13  4:13 pm
Archive through August 13, 2015Brenda196625 08-13-15  10:29 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like it's after college and Aly is a school teacher. She must have gotten married because when she writes her name on the chalk board, she has a different last name.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm with the "legions of fans". I thought the finale was bad. Actually, this show is so convoluted. I don't know why I watch it.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I really liked the season finale. I think the 'A' reveal made sense. There were a lot of hints. I'm looking forward to next season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
But how could there have been a lot of hints? We only found out Aly had a long lost brother last season.

There's a certain thing truly good story lines have. And it's that the guilty party is a character introduced early on, not close to the end.

eta: and come to think of it, I think we actually only found out Aly had a missing brother in the first half of this season!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If you meant there were lots of hints after Charles was introduced to us, well of course there was. But what I am saying is the first 5 seasons there wasn't even a hint of him.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I believe it was the end of last season where Charles was introduced. But I agree with you, Naja. I keep feeling that they are writing this as they go along. Like there wasn't ever any structure to the story line. I will still watch it but wish it were better. The first few seasons were really good.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I still love this show. All they need is to show more of Caleb :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
There's a PLL special on this Tuesday night, Nov 24.

The listings say it's behind the scenes things, interviews, and never before seen scenes.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I think there were hints about a sibling for Ally all along. I'm looking forward to the new season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, November 27, 2015 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Hogwash I have never missed an episode.

We were never given any hint of a missing DiLaurentis child or person named Charles until season 5.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, November 27, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I respectfully disagree, Naja😀. There were a few hints. The weird twin girl episode, the second yellow dress. . .and others I'm drawing a blank on right now. My prediction from back in season 2 was that A was Ali's twin.

Now I want to rewatch from the beginning just to gather evidence😀

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I loved tonight's episode. Lots of intense moments and a few mysteries set up. Creative use of the past to form parallels. Can't wait for next week.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
This show still has me hooked-I find all the character's very interesting in their own ways.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 21, 2016 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think I am dropping the show. I had a blast watching for this past few years, but right now I have 3 episodes backed up on my DVR, and instead of looking forward to watching them, I feel like it's an unpleasant chore waiting to get done. I am pretty sure that's a sign I'm not enjoying it anymore, and it's time to move on :-(

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: