TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 21, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 21, 2010 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Or something happens to McSteamy and that makes Lexie turn to him.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I don't have the article in front of me, but supposedly the finale goes back to the relationship between Meredith and Christine, and how the two are there for each other. Apparently, they both rise to the occasion, whatever it may be. Whatever it is the two of them are there together.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think:

Derek is shot. Mer and Christina are the only ones around who can help. They do an impromptu surgery in a closet while hiding from the shooter.

I still think bailey will die. That for me would change the entire game. Everyone else.. not much.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, May 14, 2010 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAPKT7O-X8&feature=player_embedded

The bullet preview

Sia

03-10-2002

Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Did you guys notice the cloud of STEAM that billowed out behind McSteamy when he stepped out of the bathroom to find Teddy standing there, shoes off, mouth agape to find that horrid ho-bag intern in Mark's bed? That harkened back to how McSteamy's earned his reputation early in the series. My jaw hit the floor, though, when he suggested that "This could be fun, IF we LET it!" I was aghast and would have slapped him before storming out of the apartment, if I'd been Teddy.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Is anybody breathing ?!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stunned when Alex first got shot and I haven't recovered from that yet.

Jhonise

07-10-2003

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jhonise a private message Print Post    
This episode is soooooo intense. My heart has been pounding out of my chest this whole time. And it ain't over yet....

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
omy............

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
That was good

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
So Reed and Charles are the only casualties? And Mer and Der's baby. Is there any cliffhanger? We have the summer to recover from tonight. Yes, it was very good.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
OMG I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight, my blood is pumping so fast. Thank goodness McDreamy will make it.

Msbullwnkl

08-16-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
Meredith and Derek's baby is also a casualty of tonight. Wow. I can't wait to read the Grey's Writer's blog tomorrow to explain why it had to be so intense!

Neko

08-03-2001

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    
So I didn't care about Reed at all but Percy actually made me VERY sad. Great acting!

SOOOO happy NOT a cliffhanger cause after all that drama I was afraid we'd have that to deal with too!!

Luckily, while this miscarriage was sad, she only had the day to get used to the idea so while she'll be sad, I don't think we'll see Dark and Twisty Mer back, while is good.
I wonder if she'll tell Derek or if April or Cristina will mention the miscarriage or something and that's how he finds out.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Tonights episode reminded of what started the romance for me with this show. Really intense writing that plays with emotions I prefer to keep under wraps.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I was sad to see Percy go, too. I was hoping he'd make it.

The whole thing was so intense and sad and horrible.

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Well. That was something. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I think I'm angry. After an entire season of substandard plots and completely disagreeable storylines, the writing team decides to shock us with the season finale.

It's not the first time Grey's has delivered a heart-pounding shocking finale, but so many people dead? So many hurt? In this day and age of active shooters in schools, businesses, churches...did we really have to go here?

This guy was like the energizer bunny. Popping around from floor to floor, showing up wherever anyone we cared about was. As Richard said, it's a 150,000 square foot hospital. And he was EVERYWHERE. I'm angry that it was written this way, and I'm angry that so many nameless people lay dead on the floor because they needed to shock us into caring again.

I don't need to be shocked to care. I don't need for Merideth to have a miscarriage from the shock of it all for me to care about her. I already do. I don't need for Alex to nearly die before I care about him. I already do. I don't need for Derek to get shot in the frickin' heart to care about him. I already do.

What I need is for the WRITERS to start writing like they care again.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What I couldn't understand is why people weren't using their cell phones to call the police and let them know where they and/or the shooter were located in the hospital.

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Kappy, it seemed to me that they were. That was the chatter the crisis team outside picked up on with their computer? There were several conversations in there, sounded like Cristina calling 911 about Derek being shot, Owen calling about his surgery patient they were bringing outside, several more bits and pieces in there. It was completely unrealistic, in real life dispatchers would have been taking those calls and updating the tactical team of the current location of the shooter.

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
And I meant to type "Meredith" not "Merideth" upstream.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That was some finale! I haven't been that glued to the TV for that or any show in quite some time. I was so afraid they were really going to let one of the main characters die. I too, am happy there was no cliff-hanger. I couldn't stand the wait until next fall!

Mack

07-22-2002

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
That was intense. Tightly written, well directed, and well acted for the most part. Having lived through the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11 my wife and I could certainly identify with the panic/non-panic and the confusion of what was or wasn't happening. Obviously the "cliff-hanger" part was down played though there are now the questions of Derek continuing as chief, Webber's apparently recovery, the longer term impact of the lose of the baby on Meredith, and the relationships of the other main characters. Thought provoking without being totally lame like not knowing who survived or didn't survive.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Yes it was intense...

Game Changer? I don't see how except for the fact that I think that because Derick has been shot, the "Chief" will come back and take over as Chief again.

And I knew the guy wouldn't kill the chief but take his own life, just thought it was weird that the chief pushed him into it.

Carmenv

04-14-2006

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carmenv a private message Print Post    
Wow. I am also really glad there wasn't a cliffhanger to speak of, because I don't think I could have taken that!

What a GREAT episode. I couldn't go to sleep for a good hour after it was over. It has been a loooooong time since I've seen a TV show that had me riveted like that.

Now here is hoping the Lost season finale is equally intense and satisfying!

I loved the scene in the OR when Owen realized the shooter was in there with Cristina.

I loved the scene with Bailey and Percy.

I loved it all! But it scared me!!!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I wonder what will happen with Bailey. The last we saw she was standing all alone on the sidewalk kinda out of it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 21, 2010 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think we will probably have a flashback next year that the chief somehow shot the guy.

Question: Having watched too much CSI, how does Webber walk away from a close contact shooting without any blood spatter on his green shirt?