TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 06, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Modern Family : ARCHIVES: Archive through May 06, 2010 users admin

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, April 02, 2010 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Pamy, the mural over the crib? Cam and Mitchell talked about it in an early episode before they actually got Lily. One of them (don't remember which) wanted the mural redone, but looks like it wasn't.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, April 02, 2010 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
aahhh thx for the info, Color!! I didnt start watching this from the start so I missed that ep.

and YAH! cuz when we get reruns I still have a couple eps to look forward to!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 02, 2010 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Cam had the mural done and Mitchell wanted it redone.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I laughed so hard at the new ep last night! I couldn't even hear all of it! Cam is totally hilarious!!!

LOVE this show!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was reading some article that was interviweing the actor that plays Cam. It seems he acts his part so well that he cant get a date in real life.Women assume hes gay.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Eric Stonestreet (Cam) was on Bonnie Hunt some time ago. He had asked her to inform the audience and viewers that he is NOT gay. He plays the part so well. (Nothing wrong with it if you are, but if you're not -- let the females know.)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, he definitely deserves an Emmy because he sure plays the part well. I'll bet he has a blast because it is such a campy part.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
After Claire gives Alex $40 instead of the requested $20 Claire says to Alex who is then standing outside the car with girl friends, "Go on, have a great time. Oh, Alex, honey, when you're out shopping you might want to pick yourself up a training bra. I know you don't need one now, but your little boobies are going to come in soon. Mommy loves you, kitten." Claire blows a kiss and drives away.

"Teach her to screw with me."

LOL !

Ritsin

05-06-2005

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritsin a private message Print Post    
Cam - "Stay-at-home dad/trophy wife."

Absolutely the best part of the show is hearing his lines

Go

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I always watch this twice (ok sometimes 4 times!) LOL

I always find a line I missed the first time.

This one made me holla outloud! "I sleep with your daughter" hahahah just the way he delivers his lines and the looks on his face...classic!

Color, I watched with my son and when that scene was unfolding my son says oh she wants something...then the mom gives her the money and he laughs, and before I can say I would never fall for that Claire starts talking and gives the best line of the year 'teach her to screw with me'!!!!! We both fell out laughing!!!!! I said oooohhh she is gooooooddd!!!!! hahhahah My son kinda pouted, feeling sad a fellow teen had been played by a mom!! hahhahahh

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Pamy, that was cute! (your son sympathizing with a fellow teen)

I should watch it twice too! Sometimes I think I'm going to suffocate suppressing laughter so that I can hear the dialogue!

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Promos tonight on DWTS made it sound like Modern Family tomorrow night might be two new shows. NOT. Two reruns.

Ritsin

05-06-2005

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritsin a private message Print Post    
Loved Cam's moment!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the longest moment in history.....

I love Cam in eyeliner! LOL!!

Ritsin

05-06-2005

Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritsin a private message Print Post    
and the faux-hawk!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
another winning eppy!!! Dylan cracks me up!
Loved Fred Willard as the dad. He was also on that show 'Back to you' that had the actor that plays Phil on it. Great chemistry!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 30, 2010 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, THANK YOU! Couldn't remember where I knew Phil from. You just solved that mystery for me (I know, I could have looked it up on IMDB but I never got around to it). I forgot about that show even though I loved it. Fred Willard has always been a great actor.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Friday, April 30, 2010 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved that show too! It had such promise and stupid network didnt give it a chance. but....I like this show even more so I guess it worked out in the end!

maybe Frasier can be someone's brother!lol

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 30, 2010 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
You're right, this one is better so it did work out in the end.

Scout

01-20-2005

Friday, April 30, 2010 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I've loved Fred Willard ever since his "Fernwood 2 Night" days.

So great to have a night of comedies to watch again! I tried to watch that new comedy with Alissa Milano the other day and at first I couldn't figure out why it felt so strange. Then it dawned on me they were using either a live audience or a laugh track. I'm so glad Modern Family and The Middle don't have that. It's so much better without it.

Speaking of both Modern Family and The Middle. "Scout" seemed to be a very popular pet name choice this week.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 30, 2010 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I lasted about 10 minutes with the Alyssa Milano show. I've never deleted something from my Tivo Season Pass as fast as I did that show.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
EW has article and it says that the creators of Back to you created this show. I think I remember an earlier article that said they created this as a vehicle for Ty Burrell. So it's no wonder us Back to you fans are also fans here

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
also just read the producers were involved with Frasier and Just shoot me, 2 other series I loved

Calamity

10-18-2001

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Phil's pretty good at breaking into a house.

Heyltslori

09-15-2001

Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heyltslori a private message Print Post    
When Cam misted Lilly with the water to keep her awake, I laughed right out loud. That was so funny. He's my favorite character. His Billy Elliot stuff was hilarious too.