TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 18, 2010 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear her say that, Texannie, but I would assume it's since Callie wants kids and Arizona doesn't.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
What did I ask?????

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
:-) that was me.

Thanks Mamie.. My daughter was playing the flute and I missed 1/2 of it last night.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I thought I had TRULY lost my mind! LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's Friday and I've lost my mind! LOL Yes, it was you, Terolyn. I just like saying Texannie's name.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
aw....

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Who thinks that Callie will have Marks baby?

Snee

06-26-2001

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
i'll put some money on that, dlkuhn4!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Me too!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking it's heading that way too.

I just watched Patrick on the replay of Jimmy Kimmel's after-Oscar show and if you haven't seen the Handsome Men's Club skit, you should really watch it. It's too funny!

Scout

01-20-2005

Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I hope that Callie doesn't have Mark's baby. I like her and Arizona together and I can't see them staying that way if she does.

What do you all think of Bailey this season? Sometimes, I like this new, softer version, but other times I really miss how tough and focused she was.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like to see Baily out of her element -but I also think her and The Chief belong together.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The actor playing Bailey's love interest has such a deep voice, he reminds me of the actor in the Old Spice commercials. I keep waiting for him to say "look at me, look at your husband, I'm on a horse."

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I think I'm over this show. I haven't watched the last 6 episodes - since Little Grey broke up with Sloan then slept with Alex, and the episodes of Mark on PP.

I'm loving PP, and watch it faithfully every week.

But I'm really not enjoying Grey's anymore. I'm deleting it from my DVR and I'm hoping I don't regret it but I have no desire to see the fall out between Little Grey and Sloan for both sleeping with other people and I had no idea that Shondra dumped Kathrine Heigl which completely explains the HORRID storyline between her and Alex.

I'm not sure why you would put the viewers through the wedding and the Season Finale she did last year and then basically have a crap storyline for Izzy and Alex the following season.

She's ruining Alex in my opinion. He finally gave in to love with Izzy, finally trusted someone enough, and then Izzy stomps all over it. Ugh. Over it.

Anyone else feeling the same way here?

Scout

01-20-2005

Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamie - we laugh every time that commercial comes on.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Actually Katherine Heigl has been trying to get out of her contract for the past season and apparently now has managed to do so. Which I'm sorry about because I really still liked Izzy.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I'll miss Izzy too but can't blame Katherine for leaving. She's done like ten movies since starting GA. She will soon star as Stephanie Plum in Janet Evanovich's One For the Money.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree - I don't really blame Katherine for leaving either. I just wish Shondra had done it last Spring and had Izzy die with George I guess.

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for that one, Rslover! I was pretty pleased when I heard that Katherine won the role. While I think Sandra Bullock would have done an amazing job, I also think most people would have a hard time because she is America's Sweetheart. Difficult to separate the star from the character Stephanie Plum...since she's such an icon to the readers of that series.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure why you would put the viewers through the wedding and the Season Finale she did last year and then basically have a crap storyline for Izzy and Alex the following season.

She's ruining Alex in my opinion. He finally gave in to love with Izzy, finally trusted someone enough, and then Izzy stomps all over it. Ugh.

I just wish Shondra had done it last Spring and had Izzy die with George I guess.

I agree, Wowprincess. Having Izzy come back this season was a huge mess. Didn't help Alex character either. I'm not sure who's doing it was more -- Katherine or Shondra. I know Katherine has been in some movies, but none were a really huge success. Is she doing a "David Caruso"?

Msbullwnkl

08-16-2005

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Msbullwnkl a private message Print Post    
I went to school with Bailey's love interest, Jason George! (This random fact of the day brought to you by Old Spice.)

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
KH's movies have all been pretty successful. not in the ways of Avatar per say, but still successful in their own right.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Though not usually my kind of movie, I did like Knocked Up a lot. I saw the one with all the bride's maid's dresses. OK. Didn't see any others -- don't remember them otherwise.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Is there a new episode on tonight?

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
No. Two hours of FlashForward so no GA - new or rerun.