TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 22, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 22, 2010 users admin

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Mak1, on that note.....besides the bathroom breaks and being cold......Why do they always look so good....Id be looking like 'shit' warmed over after all this time.....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They gave her a jacket, didn't they? Because she had one on over the dress on Friday.

Chewpito, I enjoy Kevin too.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I'm going to have to begin recording it again. I've been watching on soapnet, but I hate most of it, so I don't pay attention or fall asleep. I'll have to record it so I can watch only the parts I want to ... which are few and far between right now ...

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, April 12, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I noticed the jacket today Mamie. Chew, that's a good point! Their hair isn't even messed up. I enjoy Kevin too, now that he isn't a psychotic arsonist/would-be murderer anymore. lol

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Monday, April 12, 2010 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
Ok Daisy/Yvonne's sister is the socio path that just played on House not to long ago. Both of them can play socio paths really well and their other sister played Gertrude on Heroes.

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Monday, April 12, 2010 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
I made an error, it is Vannessa on house who cuddy got the baby from. I swear she looked like the girl who played the Sociopath a few months ago. All three sisters have their official page together. Yvonne, played on ER at 6 yrs old, Vannessa played on Murder One at 9 yrs old and Magdeline played on the Nanny at 10 yrs old.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, April 12, 2010 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh, I remember the little girl from The Nanny! I knew the face looked familiar. I did not know there were 3 sisters. lol

Pashine362

08-20-2005

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pashine362 a private message Print Post    
Who wants to be that the big "secret" Malcom has has something to do with Dru being alive? I remember a little while back, there was talk and speculation about Victoria Rowell wanting to come back and just waiting for the writers to write something? We shall see . . .

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Pashine! I haven't seen you in ages!

Pashine362

08-20-2005

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pashine362 a private message Print Post    
Hi Mamie! I've been deep in lurkdom - going through a lot of personal difficulties since before Christmas and haven't felt up to posting. My brother had a heart attack and then triple bypass surgery. Thankfully, he is okay, and all of the personal difficulties seem to have abated. Nice to chat with you again! Glad you remembered me!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm so sorry that your brother was ill but glad that he's doing okay now. I know how scary that is. My mom had a heart attack and a quadruple bypass. Of course I remember you :-)

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I, too, think that Malcolm was talking to Dru. Also, I was reassured by one of the editors of CBS Soaps in Depth, via twitter, to hang in there and the Lauren/Sarah - Patty/Emily storyline will be worth the crappiness that is now, lol ...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That's funny!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Im actually enjoying the show pretty much right now,...I guess just the suspence of it all....its been so dull that having a few crazy's in the mix is well needed..
Ladytex...I was thinking the same thing...that Drew will somehow apear and possibly it will be her bone marrow that will save Lilly....

Question??....the baby's that Mac is carryen?...is it lilly's egg and 'whats his faces' sperm....and Mac is just a oven for the wee ones.... I thought Lillys eggs were no good cause of the cancer so I thought it was Mac's eggs..... So I didnt see how the baby's could save Lilly.... but Im often confuzed....

Heyltslori

09-15-2001

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heyltslori a private message Print Post    
Lilly had some eggs frozen before her surgery, so yes, the babies belong to her and Cane.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh Thankyou Lori...and for "Cane's" name...it slipped my mind for a moment....lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I have always thought that the reason Mac is having twins is because she was pregnant with billie's baby at the time they implanted the eggs. If Sami on DOOL, can have twins with different fathers, I figured Mac could too, LOL.

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
Doesn't Niki/Melony realize sporting that constant pucker causes her to look so stupid and most importantly caues so many upper lip wrinkles. She needs to get over herself and sport a new relaxed lip look. Even when she is just in a calming situation, she sports that lip.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
so what is the deal with all the crazy people being able to figure out that Emily is Patty and the "sane" people can't.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Ill second that Dipo!!!!....seriously...what up with that...lol

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Dipo - The statement "Birds of a feather flock together" comes to mind.

On a serious note I think it all boils down to poor writing. This group of writers have "gone green" on us - they recycle crappy story lines.

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
also JT filed for divorce and went after custody after their son, that does not give him the right to get all rightious over who Victoria sleeps with anymore. If he still wanted to make claim to her he should have not filed any of the above and tried to make marriage work. I agree with the above stament too. Also the other statment comes to mind, "Misery loves company"

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
and you don't have to be havin' sex to be havin' an affair. JT and Mac have been having an emotional affair for a while now.

Dolphinschild

06-22-2006

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dolphinschild a private message Print Post    
exactly ladytex

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hey, I noticed on Monday that Nikki's hair is blonde again, did I miss when that happened? I must be so used to seeing her blonde that I didn't notice. Did any of the characters remark about it?

Maybe she is blonde again so "Bianca" could come on as the dark haired person.