TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 11, 2010 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Monday's show is Good-don't miss it!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan,
I agree. It is exciting right now. The voice of Mama Bear sounds just like Lauren's.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Well, well, I still don't think it can be Sheila, I hope not as judging by that voice it would be another actress portraying Sheila and that would be a catastrophe (there is only 1 Sheila!
I'm hoping it is an unknown sibling/relative of Sheila that brought up the twins.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that hadn't even cast the role yet. They were using a stand-in.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Who is the corpse in the basement? Rafe? Tucker? I think they are the only two we haven't seen since the explosion.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think it's the guy that Phyllis thought was Adam at the party. I think Adam is alive somewhere but made it seem as if this guy was him.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Mamie, Adam is definitely still alive.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I think it's the guy that Adam met in the diner a while back who thanked Adam for what I don't know. I couldn't figure out why/how he would be used in a future storyline. I think this may be my answer.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think you are right, Bombaycat.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Maimie - Someone on another board suggested that Adam had donated bone marrow to the "diner guy" and therefore when they did the DNA test it would match up with Adam. Sounds like a soap opera story line to me. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Only in the soaps but that explains the DNA results.

Now, let's end this stupid Daisy storyline because we know the trial will be coming up for whoever gets charged. I'm betting it's Nicholas but we'll see.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 09, 2010 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet but Elizabeth was telling me who was behind the mask. Dumb, dumb and more dumb!

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
The writers have no respect for our intelligence.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Mak1 - You got that right. Where else can a woman with no uterus get pregnant by a man who has had 2 vasectomies.

Heyltslori

09-15-2001

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heyltslori a private message Print Post    
So now we have 2 storylines at exactly the same time where two people have gotten plastic surgery to look EXACTLY like the other person.

I asked my brother yesterday how I could be sure it's him and not some evil impersonator! lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Really, how many times can you change your appearance to look like someone totally different?! I agree with Mak, they do not respect our intelligence.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL @ all of us for continuing to watch this train wreck! We just have to see how these stories end though, don't we? Thank goodness we haven't had to put up with Glo-worm and Jeffrey lately!

Have we discussed the two new actresses that have been hired to replace the two who play Heather and Abby? The new Abby will be in her early 20s!!! That would mean that Noah has to be doing some fast aging in Europe too, since he's older than her.

That reminds me of another stupid storyline...Eden's trip to her aunt's in Paris. She got there and was surprised to learn that the aunt had not written to her. Lauren and Michael sent her off without ever speaking to the aunt. Wouldn't Eden's reply to the letter that the aunt never sent have invited some questions? stupid, stupid, stupid

Lori, is that really you, or are you impersonating Bombaycat who looks like Mamie now?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
You'd think Eden would have come back home after finding out that the aunt didn't send for her.

Love, Mamie (or is it?)

On another note, I'm friends with Christian LeBlanc on Facebook and he's too funny!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh dang, Ive been off for a few days...My computer busted and just got it back.... I Saw the gal that plays Eden on Mediam last night or the other......
Is she not doing Y&R because she has other gigs...I want her to get back to the show too...she was always a odd duck in some ways...but I like that.....
I am enjoying the show right now...(dumb as it may be)....but at least somthing is happening and Im finding myself looking forward to see what happens.....
I swear, ....I missed my computer!!!!....I am badly addicted to this thing....4 days with out and I had to start watching tv at night......ack!!

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Chew - As much as I complain about the current state of Y&R, I have invested too many years in it to quit watching now. I have watched this soap since it's beginning and it saddens me the way the writers have "dumbed it down." They don't do their research and continue to take some wonderful characters and give them outrageous and/or pitiful story lines.

The current writers seem to lacking big time. They start stories and then just drop them. This look alike crap has got to stop. First it was Phyllis/Sheila, then Emily/Patty now Lauren/Sheila (or Sheila's sister). Add to that the continual return of ghosts. It's driving me crazy. Don't any of these writers have an original thought?

Bombaycat now steps down off her soapbox and proceeds to favorite spot.

Heyltslori

09-15-2001

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heyltslori a private message Print Post    
LOL Mak1!

I'm just glad that whole giant chipmunk thing is over.

And am I the only one who thinks about how the heck Jana is able to be in that trunk for so long w/o having to use the bathroom? lol

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I love coming here! I have started DVRing Y&R again but really not watching it. Hate the whole Daisy/Ryder/Sheila/Lauren storyline. I figure I will wait til I start reading stuff here that I can get into again. lol Who is the Daisy actress? I know I recognize her.
I have seen "Eden" on a few shows. Good for her to get some different experience.
Soon, Summer and Reed will be in junior high!:-)
The Adam story is interesting but not enough for me to watch right now. Don't like perpetual victim Sharon and I imagine that is where it will lead.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Carlpsmom, the actress is Yvonne Zima and she played Rachel Greene on ER so that could be where you've seen her. Her sister Madeline is an actress too and she's most recently been Claire's friend on Heroes.

The actress who plays Eden was Luke's daughter on Gilmore Girls.

You know, this may be a train wreck but it's our train wreck! There are some characters that make it all worth watching like Michael or Billy.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yep, No kidden....train wreck...but my head just spins to see it....
Bombaycat.... been watching for about 24yrs...so I sorta feel invested as well......not giving up....but your right...its been off for awhile. all the repetitive story lines are always....'mind boggling'....but still I watch...

carlpsmom....I too am sick of the perpetual victim that Sharon is.....cant stand her and never have......

love Michael and Billy , and I even like Keven..

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness, Mamie! I never figured out that Yvonne played Rachel Greene. Yes, it is our train wreck and I'll keep following it as far as it goes.

Lori, I think about Jana's bathroom needs too! On Friday I was thinking how unfortunate it is for Lauren that she was kidnapped while wearing that backless dress. She must get cold at night!