TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 01, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 01, 2010 users admin

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of Ashley, never have been and will say, I too thought she did well today...
I figured they would have her go back to her baby voice/crazy woman act....but was surprized by her today....
So I see that Adam has a new shrink...lol....
This will go splendedly! Im almost excited about this new outcome....

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Gosh, I can't stand Sharon and her stupid moon face. She always has the stupidest look on her face. Why are the writers so in love with her and why does she always get her way? She's an awful actress and the character is a sanctimonious brat.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just when it's getting good, March Madness happens!

Mak1

08-12-2002

Friday, March 19, 2010 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
just because....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 19, 2010 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth and I love us some Cane!

Mak1

08-12-2002

Friday, March 19, 2010 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I know!

Elizabeth116

11-26-2006

Friday, March 19, 2010 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elizabeth116 a private message Print Post    
Yes we do!

Mak1

08-12-2002

Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
:-)

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mak1. Love kitty's man toy. LOL

Now on a serious note, does anyone else think the writers are going to (once again) do a DNA switch for Faith? It appears to me they are setting up this very thing with Adam in the hospital and Pattycakes (Emily) may be called in to treat him. I'm really sick of the writers continuing to drag out story lines with this repeated nonsense.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think the truth will finally come out. I don't see them switching it again.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Saturday, March 20, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I loved Patty whining to Emily about her clingy patient who interrupted her private "me time" at the coffee shop.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I think Adam will figure out that "Emily" is really Pattycakes and threaten to expose her if she doesn't help him do the DNA switch on Faith.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Run Jenna Run....... lets put a smile on Kevins face and put a end to this stupid story line....

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of that stupid Jana/Daisy/Ryder storyline ...

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
ladytex.....yep!!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth and I were yelling "shank them!" when she came across the two of them. That's so wrong but I can't stand them either.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Shank them....ha ha...

I like that idea Mameie...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Oh brother! I was so glad when Michael believed Lauren but I hope to God that she does not believe dull Daisy. Let's end this whole bit all ready!

I hate to admit it but I felt a bit sorry for Adam today when Victor was talking to him. And Victor, okay, all right, is ticking me off. And I was a bit ticked at Jack too. Why in the world would Jack not believe Billy after all they've been through lately?

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
What do you think of Adams nurse...the little looks she gives and stuff....Somehow I think she is going to be involved in this somehow...

Bombaycat...You are so right...and I love it...

Im pretty bored with this show right now...but I just want to see somthing happen with this whole Adam and then the Loran thing....lets get this show on the road....
I still Love' Michael.. and Billy is a hottie...so I keep watching....

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
I think this is being set up to appear that someone "murders" Adam. After all how many people have been overheard saying they will get even with him. I think Adam will somehow make it appear that he is dead. Nick will probably be charged with his murder and there will be a trial.

With the upcoming masquerade ball and three "unidentified" people being shown attending my gut tells me it's Sheila and her kids Daisy and Ryder who she bails out of jail. I think she has once again had plastic surgery and will look like Lauren taking over her like like her Phylis look a like did.

I'm really tired of all the people returning from the dead.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, we should start a Michael and Billy fan club.

You can see the murder coming. So many people have threatened Adam with witnesses around. Just who will be the one accused of the crime is a crap shoot. It will end up being someone of really no consequence like Rafe.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh my!! a masquerade ball...what perfect timing...ha ha.... "they just think of everything dont they"....

I want to see how they do this....If Daisy and Ryder are Shiela'a kids...who would thier Dad be...would it be any one of the reg cast as she sorta was with alot of them, wasnt she... If they can bring back Shiela....again, with a new look... 'this is crazy town'.... how good can plastic surgery be.... 'we shall see'...

Alwill

04-08-2006

Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alwill a private message Print Post    
I think Emily or Patty is Daisy & ryder's mother. Either one of them could be Shirla w/plastic surgery.

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Alwill - If that is the case how did she have time to make bail? The real doctor Emily is in the mental hospital and Patty was helping Adam escape? Or do you think Mama Bear (the one who made Daisy and Ryder's bail) is someone else who is helping Sheila out?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think it is Sheila's long lost sibling out for revenge on Lauren! Terrible Tom seems to be the dad! Its a small world!

I agree with the murder set up idea. Wonder what Adam is up too with Sharon though.