TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 17, 2010 users admin

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Mods, you should probably check what's going on with dates in this thread.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I don't see anything wrong with the dates ...

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Look at the dates of the four posts below Stray_cat. Wednesday, January 13, 2010? Look at dates of posts above and below.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Color, are you confusing January and February? I don't see anything wrong with the dates--unless it's been fixed since you noticed it.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
January 13 was a Weds night and also a night the show was on. There's nothing wrong with the dates. It just appears that there were no posts for the couple of weeks between Jan 13 and Feb 3.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
This is embarrassing. Yes. At times it takes very little? Maybe because of big gap in posting dates -- Jan. 13 - Feb. 3?

Landileigh

07-29-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2010 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
color there is a gap between the dates, as they showed repeats on those wednesdays.

Maris

03-28-2002

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Peter Riegert was great. he was also in one of my all time favorite movies Local Hero (back in the early 80s). When Kalinda said the judge with three daughters I knew where she was going. the judges face was perfect and there was Kalinda trying to lead Florek's attorney towards an objection that the Judge was praying for. I love her independence and just how smart she is.

I feel sorry that Florek is coming home because she so wants to do the right thing by her kids and there really isn't anything redeeming about her husband at all. the only person she has in her corner is Kalinda but I wonder --- did she have an affair with Florek too? I thought early on in the season it was implied.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(Peeping in to say I've adore Peter Riegert, since he starred in Crossing Delancey with Amy Irving.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Color, no worries. Happens to all of us.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Oh Mame I completely forgot about that movie. I wonder if it is on dvd.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
the only person she has in her corner is Kalinda but I wonder --- did she have an affair with Florek too? I thought early on in the season it was implied.

From the look on Kalinda's face when the tv show announced it was outing a lesbian in their office, I think it is her. Of course the tv show said it was Christina Baranski who ended that episode laughing her wonderful laugh.

I think Kalinda might be the only person other than the husband who knows exactly how dirty he is.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Maplsyrp, it is on DVD. I have it. A favorite of mine too.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Awesome. It is such a good movie.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm kinda confused???, but it was an excellent show tonight. I keep saying -- the BEST new drama of this TV season. Maybe the current best drama on TV, at least network TV. I don't get cable or satellite.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think it was rather inappropriate for Peter to get all suspicious and huffy about whether she's had sex with someone else...what moral high ground does he have to stand on?

I'm liking the guy who they've hired to clean up Peter's reputation.

I wonder who the third person will be that they bring in...

Did they tell the son that it was his girlfriend who was blogging?

Definitely felt like this was a leading-up episode - next week should be really good.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
this show is soooo good, and it ALWAYS holds my interest start to finish!

looks like the son is heading out for some nookie without a condom...not liking that girlfriend much!

at first I didn't like the guy cleaning up Peter's reputation, but now I'm digging him after he put the girlfriend in her place!

such a good show!

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The "clean-up" character is Eli Gold. Actor is Alan Cumming. Interesting. He's from Scotland.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
In the real world, he sounds like Craig Ferguson!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thought's what I thought the character's name was but since I couldn't quite pull it out of my contorted brain (Lost, American Idol, The Good Wife and most of Biggest Loser all in one night - and I didn't start watching television until about 8:30 CST) I just went with a generalization...LOL!

Scout

01-20-2005

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
Roxip- totally agree. Pretty incredible that he actually thinks he can even comment on his wife's actions after what he's done, and how she's stayed with him.

Will was just so awesome last night talking to the judge. "In my opinion" anyway - lol

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is Eli Gold a lawyer? Wouldn't he be an amazing new partner at the law firm...LOL!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I loved last nights show. Is it so wrong of me to want Will and Margulis to get together. I think they have really strong chemistry. Loved how she went back and knew she shouldn't, but they just missed each other. Then, when she got home, she jumped her husband... with the lights out, of course, so she could imagine he was Will. Although, I didn't understand the significance of the cross necklace on the light. (I missed the first part of the episode)

The next day, when she and Will talked... my heart broke. Again, at the end, I want them to be together.

Florek and Margulis, not so much chemistry. But, I guess that's why the show exists.

Mush

09-09-2002

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
I like "Mr Big" so I'd just as soon she get back with her husband instead of being with Will the "player" and jeopardize her career.

I REALLY like the way they handled the whole thing though. She was tempted, knew that it wasn't a good idea, and when she got home she went straight to the refrigerator. How many times have I done that after a bad day at work :-) If I had a great-looking guy in the guest room I might weigh a lot less!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like Mr. Big too. I think the acting is so high on this show that you really 'feel' the emotions of Mr. Big, Julianna and Will... ah heck all of the major characters with just a look, a sigh or some minor inflection in their voices.

For example, when the secretary came into Will's office and asked if Julianna (sorry, can't remember her character name) had gotten her laptop the night before. Will's look told everything about his feelings about missing her.... Kalinda's look to Will showed her understanding of what had occurred... Both their facial expressions told the story there, not the words because none were said. You don't always have to put the events into words, a facial expression sometimes is much better to tell the story.