TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 29, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 29, 2010 users admin

Bluedenim

08-09-2007

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluedenim a private message Print Post    
I know...I've looked a bit, trying to find previews for the next show, but haven't seen anything posted yet. I'm really curious to see how she could have survived.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ooohhh, like that idea Merrysea!

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
oh, Merrysea! LOVE that idea!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Was she in a different house? I'm confused.

I'm reading the Heatwave book at the moment, only about 50 pages from the end. In chapter 11, like Castle said, Nikki Heat succumbs to Rook's (the Castle character) advances. I was beginning to panic a little that they were going to say what happened next and then Castle said "spoiler alert!" Very amusing!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They didn't show her in the previews. Creepy episode, but good. I knew when they showed the guy shooting himself in the head that there was something wrong with it, just by the way it was shown. Can't wait for next week.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'd never heard of Stana Katic prior to Castle. I like her. Her parents immigrated to Canada from eastern Europe. (She's named after her grandmother.) Not long (too many years) after she was born, the family moved to the U.S., Aurora, IL, which is not far at all from me. Her parents and some other family are still there. They're in the real estate and furniture businesses.

Shel

07-27-2005

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
There is no way Kate is dead. No. Way! I agree with Merrysea (good idea, btw) that she had to have jumped in the tub. My evil husband was trying to convince me they killed her off to bring in Dana Delaney as the new cop. He's so mean, lol.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
oh no...that's another option! i like her character, but I don't want to lose Nikki!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I am going with Merrysea on this one! Great show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was a really fun episode (um .... aside from a crazy killer and brutal murders). The relationship between Castle and Beckett is very entertaining and the FBI character added nicely to the mix (which is rather surprising).

I think she has to survive. Maybe the tub or maybe she was in a different place other than her apartment?

Shel

07-27-2005

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, Castle heard the bomber's recorded voice through the phone so Kate was near where the bomb was. Oh, and Kate was SOOOOooooo jealous of his and the Fed's working together! That part was hilarious.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Shel, that's what I said, that maybe they killed off Beckett to bring in Dana Delaney. But no! Don't believe they'd do it. Castle and Beckett have such great chemistry, they'd kill the show if they killed her. She can't be dead! (Am I just in denial?)

Good episode. Good cliff-hanger. I like Merrysea's idea that Beckett will have to move in with Castle. Can't wait till next week!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Kate can't die. Jaxmom is right, it would kill the show. But it's a good cliffhanger/storyline.

Dana Delaney is sooo sexy, she makes a good foil/rival for Beckett...but, Kate can't be replaced.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I'm thoroughly enjoying Dana's character but I can't see her replacing Kate. I'd love it if they would write her into some future episodes.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DD was a good guest star. It was cute how jealous Kate was of her!

Ritsin

05-06-2005

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritsin a private message Print Post    
Maybe we will be seeing more of Dana. It seemed like her character on Desperate Housewives was leaving town. Has anyone heard if she is or has been written out of that show?

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
More about Dana . . . Link

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Was Dana D. the one on China Beach years ago? If so, she was good then, also.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Geeeeez, I wish they'd get the music rights figured out so China Beach could be released on DVD. I wonder if they're still working on it or have just given up???

Ritsin

05-06-2005

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritsin a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Color.

I agree it would be nice to see China Beach again.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I never see Dana Delaney without thinking of China Beach. That was an awesome show!

Mush

09-09-2002

Friday, March 26, 2010 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
*sigh* China Beach. Great show! Loved Dana Delaney in it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 29, 2010 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Castle's on tonight !

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 29, 2010 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! Can't wait to find out what happend to Kate!