TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 23, 2010 users admin

Shel

07-27-2005

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shel a private message Print Post    
Or she was faking, which was what I originally thought about her. Oh well, the episode is over and probably won't be followed up. I'll survive not knowing. :-)

Finished the book. Nikki Heat and 'Rook' are cute together. Very much like the tv show, but more so. The case in it was pretty good, too. I recommend the book.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think she was faking. When she realized she was talking to the cops, she'd fall into her "demented granny" state. It was all an act.

Neko

08-03-2001

Saturday, November 21, 2009 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Neko a private message Print Post    

quote:

On Nathan's Twitter, he says that there is an Easter Egg somewhere in Castle's apartment that is from Firefly.

For anyone who was interested, it's the catalyzer from "Out of Gas" and it's on Castle's bookcase.
If you freeze-framed when he came out of the room in his "Mal" costume, you can see it.

Nathan stole the catalyzer when the show was cancelled. And for anyone wondering, that wasn't his original costume. The team on Castle had to re-make it, but it WAS his original holsters and gun (he stole those too) :P

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Castle getting out of a ducttape bindings with his mouth taped as well... what a great way to start the show. How was he going to do it?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was a great show and next week should be even better...loved the tenderness he showed with "the one that got away."

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I felt like he "betrayed" Beckett a little, however when he kissed his old love. Gosh, I know they like each other and are never going to admit it. He's just too cute for words!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Alyssa Milano's sure making the rounds. She was on something else this week, too. Don't remember what it was, but I remember hearing she was on something. :-)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Is the actress that plays Beckett pregnant? I've noticed all the tell-tale signs on the last couple episodes. File folders held strategicly over the tummy area, long coat worn open so that it masks the side views, long flowy scarves, close up shots only from chest up. Anyone hear if she's having a baby IRL?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't see anything about it online, but I'll be watching for it next episode!

Scout

01-20-2005

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
I was surprised when I looked up Alyssa and Nathan's ages. For some reason, I thought he was a lot older than her, but they're only a year apart.

I hadn't noticed anything about Beckett, either, but I'll be watching, too.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, January 15, 2010 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I first noticed it two episodes ago. She was standing at a desk and was holding a file folder for no particular reason and she was holding it in a very odd position. Then this week I noticed the coat, the scarf, and in any other shot where she wasn't wearing the coat, she was holding a file folder or they were just showing her face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 16, 2010 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I am watching my tape of Castle and she is sitting at the desk in a white shirt that is very form fitting and she doesn't have a baby bump. She even rolled away from the desk, no coat, no jacket, no files.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She's always worn the scarf and open jacket combo.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i looked hard last night and didn't see a bump.
great show too!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, there ain't no baby bump. That white boat neck tee didn't hide a darned thing.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching tonight's episode. Although I'm definitely in the minority, I want to go on record as sticking to my suspicions. I'd say take a look next week, but next week is a repeat. I think, during the current episodes, she is in the very early stages of a pregnancy. You can see it when she's in the red dress just as they arrive at the pet shop. And, again...always with a file folder or padfolio covering her belly. It's still small, but my crazy mind thinks it's there.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, January 25, 2010 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
These photos were from last night. So, if she's pregnant in real life, she's hiding it well.

Beckett at the SAG awards

Beckett at the SAG's last night

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just watched Monday's episode last night, and I thought she was a STICK in the red dress. Girl is seriously skinny. I don't think she's pregnant. Give it up, Gurliegirl.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Actually, to make Gurlie feel better, I was also going to comment on the red dress. FOR HER it looked like there was a small bump. For any normal sized person it would be skinny, but for her, I thought the tummy was more emphasized than it used to be. But I think it was just be a badly cut dress.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anybody have a pic of that red dress? I wasn't even thinking about this conversation when I was watching the show, but do remember commenting to DH about how skinny she is.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Beckett

I think it's just the movement of the material as she walks, but given the earlier comments this did catch my eye!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, that does make her look like she has a belly. Didn't see that. I was just looking at her collar bone and her arms. Skinny!!!

Bluedenim

08-09-2007

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluedenim a private message Print Post    
Just caught last night's episode this morning on Hulu....Wow! Anyone else watch?

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I know...how in the world could she survive that??!!!

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I think she jumped into that big old cast iron-looking bathtub.

And now, Castle has an extra room with his mom moving out, and Kate's homeless ...