TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 17, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 17, 2010 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Billy would bring life into any character. I hope it peps her up some.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
U.S. viewers beware: Wednesday's show is an hour wasted.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
lol....thanks, Erniesgirl.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Erniesgirl, unfortunately you were correct ...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes she was!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Re..Yesterdays show.... How do the actors not crack up laughing when they do these kind of shows....
todays show... why am I starting to like this new Tucker???
and how long will this baby drama drag out...uggg

and How will Adam ever dig his self out of this one.... Its oh so comical!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Tucker is growing on me too. (sounds like some kind of disease!)

The best line of the day was Billy's (of course) when he asked Jill if she had drank the Kool-Aid. I think he is a master of the ad lib.

There is no way Adam can get out of this one and let's hope this whole baby nonsense ends soon.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I just need this baby nonsense and that stupid Daisy/Ryder (2 seriously non-acting actors) mess to end. I don't even know if Sheila can save that storyline now ...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think she can.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 4:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Can someone please tell me what happened to Adam at the end of the show yesterday......Did someone shoot him, or did he shoot himself....I looked away and then suddenly I hear a pop and he's down...... Im a little lost on what was the plan....was it a set up???....ugggg im in a fog.....

Bakerygirl

11-03-2002

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bakerygirl a private message Print Post    
Someone hit him in the head.. Didn't show who done it. Not sure what their plan is, I'm guessing they will tie him up somewhere and make him talk. They don't want to kill him because they want info about the baby.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
That last scene was so well filmed and shot. Victoria and Phyllis in the club with Billy there as well as Rafe and Heather. Alibis? check ... Jack and Ashley with the baby and the nanny. Victor in the cabin. Everyone checking their watches and looking at each other. I was on the edge of my seat wondering what the plan was ... and I still don't know. I can't believe Heather is going along with this ...

BTW, there is so much chemistry between Victoria and Billy. I can't wait to see how this plays out

Jumping_in

08-23-2007

Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jumping_in a private message Print Post    
Today's show was really good -- almost made up for yesterday's boring show centered around Lily and Cane. I can't wait to see how Ashley handles the truth about the babies.

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Ladytex, I agree with you about yesterday's show. That last scene was the perfect "lead in" and cliff hanger.

Jumping ... you're right about today's show IMO. I just thought it was stupid yesterday to show the other storylines, like Cane and Lily, Lauren and Michael, etc. after what had aired that day before. They built us up for nothing! LOL But back to today's episode, I HOPE Phyllis comes clean with what she knows instead of burning that letter!!!!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have to watch it tonight on Soapnet. I can't wait. My mom said it's a good one.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I watched last night and it was a bit ridiculous, the whole scene in the cabin but I want it to finally come out. I hope that Phyllis comes forward with the truth.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Dayummnnn I am on vacation in Florida and haven't seen anything since Adam got bopped on the head! What letter did Phyllis find?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Doctor Taylor dictated a letter in the ambulance before he died. It said that Ashley had a miscarriage and wasn't pregnant. I haven't watched today's yet but my mom called all excited about it.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
OMG! I hope she spills the beans!

Mak1

08-12-2002

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I was so glad Phyllis told the truth for once! I really loved today's show....until that last, stupid, scene of Adam running out and pushing the bench under the door knobs.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Mak, you are so right. It was good up until the end. I love when Billy asked "What about the princess?" He's too much fun.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
shoot me now, but I was really liking Mike with Phyllis last night. doesn't help that I'm so disliking Lauren right now ...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I can't shoot you because I feel the same way! I honestly would love to see Jack and Phyllis back together again but that won't happen.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Jack and Phyllis were a good match. I really love the Michael/Phyllis friendship. I understand, Lady. I'm cutting Lauren some slack because Daisy is making her crazy. Where did Daisy get whatever drug or magic potion she is giving Lauren?

I wish they weren't doing the Jana kidnapping story right now. It just distracts from the interesting story and is almost as stupid as the silver chipmunk story.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Kudos to Eileen Davidson for some really good emotional acting today. My heart was breaking for Ashley as she knew she was really giving her child away as much as she didn't want to admit it.