TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 12, 2010 users admin

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Well, I thought the lady who woke up during surgery was a horrible actress to begin with. That lip quivering thing really distracted me from what she was saying.

I woke up during gall bladder surgery. I remember not beign able to breath and the anesthesiologist saying, ooops, gotta giver some more....

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
From what I have read about 30,000 people a year wake up during surgery.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Everyone apologized except McSteamy last night. He has replaced Karev as the resident jerk on the show. The sex scene was so hot, I hope they don't break up McArmy & Christina.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I don't agree with his double standard, but when he was explaining his side to Callie, I actually got his reasoning.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Poor McSteamy...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was touched by a few of the stories last night. And poor McSteamy is right.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
what a great acting job by mcsteamy!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What happened to McSteamy.The snow knocked out our Direct TV.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Lil Sloan (His daughter)came back to SGH. Mark thought she was coming to move in and have the baby and live with him. She had Callie give her an ultra sound and she wanted proof that the baby was ok. (legal document) when Callie pressed her she told her that she had an attorney and was giving the baby to a family in S.Cal. Callie made her tell Mark. He told lil Sloan to let him have the baby. He would raise him and Callie told her she would help. He was all excited and teary eyed. He really wanted the baby.. but at the end of the show, lil Sloan left without him knowing telling Callie she wanted a clean break from the baby. So Mark came home to see Callie taking the crib apart, she told him why and he was devastated.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Her best line was the one about how HER father had a clean break and she wanted the same thing...the girl hadn't shown any sign of having enough brainpower to make that connection up until that point.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I liked the show last night. I thought it was going to be one of those recycle shows type but this was good.

LOVED Miranda's back story. Wish it had focused on her more.

The chief's was ok.

Didn't like Callie's story too much especially the celebration part. Why do they make her such an idiot?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I hate how arrogant and self-important and smarmy they've made Derrick. I can't stand him now. He's just a big giant....well, can't say it.

Were Meredith and Christina doing Macrame on their legs at the beginning? That was cute...looked like they were reverting back to their college days.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I think they were practicing surgical knots.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
that's what I thought.

I hope the chief makes it back... he is the chief. Derrick is not chief material.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Derrick is finding out quickly that he's not chief material. I think that is part of his arrogant act - he knows he is swimming in water way over his head and he doesn't know what to do next.

What was he supposed to do though? Let the Chief kill somebody while operating while drinking?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think that Derek wants it but doesn't want it. I think he's going to miss being in the fray of surgery. And I agree, the chief is a nice guy but do we let the chief, who was drinking heavily, do surgery and run the hospital?! I'm sure the chief will be back before we know it.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed week before this one Where was McSteamy this episode?Why was Little Greys hair dyed blonde?

Snee

06-26-2001

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
little grey wanted a fresh start last week, so she went blond. you should try and catch that episode, lakecat. at one point mark tries to move on the new hot blonde doctor...

Sia

03-10-2002

Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Yes, Snee, that was a great moment in the relationship between Little Grey and McSlimy--oh, I mean McSteamy. A defining moment for Lexie, as if she needed further confirmation that she's been dating a slimeball.

Mamie, I agree that Derek thinks he wants to be chief, but his true passion lies in the actual surgeries that he performs, not in the grind of the day-to-day operations of the hospital. Did you see how lost he looked as the camera panned around the scene of pandemonium in the last episode? He looked like he might just pass out.

Terolyn, I thought Miranda ("Mandy," LOL) had an interesting/entertaining backstory, too. It surely showed how/where she developed her backbone and her love for getting on a good rant!

Also, I hated how they made Callie so bumbling and fumbling in her presentation. She's a well-spoken woman and would never be that bad at public speaking. Maybe the reason for this filler/backstory was to solidify the relationship between her and the Peds dr., what's-her-name; I think she's Kate Capshaw's daughter. She was very supportive of Callie in this episode by making Karev help Callie fill in the missing details of her story. Finally Callie stood up and just told her story; a much better speech, indeed.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Wow.. kinda felt bad for Lil Grey.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, she did break up with Sloan (although I don't blame her for it) and is sleeping with Alex...she didn't expect him to just sit around and mourn for her did he? I actually think he and Teddy could be a good couple (although I think ultimately he will get back with little Grey).

I loved Bailey's date.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I think she did expect him to sit around. Or at least her reaction to his moving on seems to suggest this.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Teddy is replacing Addison as the mean ex cameo that evolves into the most interesting character. And also sleeps with Sloan.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm tired of all the blondes and wish Lil Grey would change her hair back. There was one scene yesterday where the camera was behind a bunch of people and at first I couldn't tell who was who. They're all turning into blonde bimbos.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I must have missed something.. what did Arizona mean by we both want different futures?