TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 27, 2010 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 04, 2010 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't know either but her roots are sure showing in the loony bin. I'm sure there will be some way she does it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't like Victor cheating to beat the Abbotts. I think that Jabot should go to the Abbotts. And what about Adam and his "vision" problems. He used to act very blind but now, he seems to be able to see quite well and stare at people right in their eyes when he couldn't before. And let's send the guy that can't see to open up the bids. And another thing, wouldn't Tucker know that all the "sealed" bids were opened with a letter opener. Please.....

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Hi Mamie, that's exactly what I was thinking. Give me a break! Adam did not have time to seal the envelopes so no one would know. And also, how exactly would Victor buying Jabot help Katherine????

Let me guess who the new CEO will be ....Victoria!

I am tired of Jack always being the one who gets screwed,Give the Abbott's their damn company back.
Victor is due to get his comeuppance.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, and weren't you thinking that the almost dying and getting a new heart hasn't changed him at all?!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Yep, He is just as mean and callous as he ever was, maybe even more.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I tell you, we could write this show. What a surprise! Patti changed places with Emily. And seriously, her big surprise is that she wants to start a family right away? Wouldn't it be great if she was actually pregnant (the doctor) and how would Patti get past that?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mamie, I have suspected for some time that Emily was pregnant, now if they would just figure that out at the hospital, LOL.

Oh and sense when do they leave the doors unlocked at the assylum? Patty just reached over and opened the door, LMAO. Oh yeah, and how did Patty know the room number at the hotel, they don't put your room number on stuff anymore!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
That whole thing was too totally unbelievable. How did she bleach Emily's hair with no water and no peroxide smell? Then turn around and have it dried?

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
It's Clairol's "I'm Crazy About This Color!"

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I'm not talking about the color Patty used to turn in to Emily. I'm talking about the peroxide Patty stole from the custodial cart to use to turn Emily's hair blonde.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think they just want us to suspend all disbelief with this storyline. It's ridiculous.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, you all will have to post here when the ridiculousness goes away. lol I find myself taking 5 minutes or less to watch my DVR recording of Y&R when I remember to record it! lol Cannot stand to watch most of it. I only want to see Adam get busted and maybe Daisy too. The Emily/Patty/Jack debacle is far too nuts even for a soap. It makes Marlena's possession seem almost believable. ;)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's getting so stupid. I wish the whole Ryder/Daisy thing was over. I wish Adam was over. The best line of the day was from Billy (of course) when he said that Victor thought he was Snidely Whiplash.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My rants for today....

Can't they get better actors?! The girl who plays Daisy is just awful. Ryder is no better but I feel a little sorry for his character. Victoria acts as if she's in a coma most of the time. She widens her eyeballs for effect.

The only thing going for Nick and Phyllis's marriage is the sex. That is the only thing these two do!

I love my Michael but he was a bit too much under the sun lamps. He was going for a little Jersey Shore orange today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mamie, I can't wait to see this. I agree they need to move the Ryder/Daisy story up and out.

Oh and I loved that Snidely Whiplash comment, was LMAO.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Daisy and Ryder remind me of the kids in "Children of the Corn"...expressionless and creepy.

I agree, Mamie, Victoria seems to have never fully awoken from her last coma. Sometimes I feel a little jealous of the amount of nookie Nick and Phyllis have. Then I remember that's all they do have! Thank goodness they have a 24/7 invisible babysitter.

I'm still disgusted that the writers expect us to buy that Ashley couldn't tell she had a miscarriage and didn't notice that her body hadn't given birth. Don't even get me started on nearly-blind Adam cleaning up the blood and changing Ash's clothes while she was passed out!

Uh-oh, Cain's in trouble. It looks like the Australian cowboy mafia has found him!

Carlpsmom, don't hold your breath waiting for the ridiculousness to end. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Poor Cane. I really like him. He's hunk-alicious!

The whole Ashley not being able to tell she gave birth storyline was ridiculous! I have given birth twice and boy do you know! And I'm still having a hard time with Adam's blindness. Not the blindness itself but how awful the actor has been with keeping up a consistency with how he acts. Sometimes he looks far-off and other times he's looking dead-on.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And doesn't the actress who plays Gloria remind you of Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard? I keep waiting for her to say she's ready for her close-up, Mr. Deville!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
And Phylis is just digging her own grave with all this investigation on Adam....once the truth comes out...Nick will run back to Sharon

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Chewpito, I was thinking the same thing. I don't know why she's so smug about this Adam thing because then Sharon will be needy. Of course, she doesn't realize the baby is Nick and Sharon's.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Alright, Im going to just admit...in the beginning I didnt like the new Tucker, but now he is growing on me....
And, even more absurd is that - the new Malcom (is no Shamar) but he's not doing so bad...

So Jacks little son is there... Im a little lost, is this the kid he had with 'Dianne'??? the crazy chick... He is just a little guy while every one else that was born about the same time is already full grown..... Really Im lost..help!

Mak1

08-12-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Yes Chewpito, Kyle is Jack's son with Dianne. I thought he was around Abby's age, but who knows? On soaps, kids can be any age at any time. I agree, the new Malcolm is doing okay. There IS only one Shemar, after all.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Malcolm isn't bugging me, he is no Shemar though.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I'm finding these storylines so ridiculous that it's more fun to make fun of them then enjoy them for their substance. Why have Cane go through deportation? Dumb. Sharon, could she get any more stupid? With all the evidence staring her in the face, she doesn't believe anyone except Adam? Right. Crazy Patty, dumb. I've decided that the actress that plays Victoria acts as if she's heavily medicated. I understand pairing her up with Billy, who acts rings around her. They will be the modern-day Romeo and Juliet, only more boring.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I actually like watching Billy and Victoria. He brings some life into her character.
Tired of the Daisy/Ryder crap. There is a fine line btwn dragging and building and the writers have crossed the line.
Sharon is just stupid. But that's not news. Always has been stupid, I was hoping that she and Adam would stay on that island, out of sight, forever.
Come on now, how can Patty still be pretending to be Emily. They simply have the same face ... that's it ... stupid ...