TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 01, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 01, 2010 users admin

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, November 28, 2009 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
isn't she just turning into Y&R's Brooke? She's slept with Nick, Nick's ex-stepdaddy, Nick's ex brother in law, and now Nick's half brother ...

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, November 29, 2009 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
LOL you hit it right on the head Lady!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at Sharon telling Noah today that you can only cry so long and mourn so long and it's only been a couple of months! Yikes! And Adam in the office, looking at papers, like he can see them!

I loved Michael on Friday when he got in Paul's daughter's face. He was too good! I'm liking having more of my Michael on the screen lately.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I really liked Sharon's mom telling her she is jumping into another relationship too fast. laughed out loud when she asked her when was the last time she was without a man. Too bad Sharon did not listen or get it!

She did not listen to Nick either. I mean really??? who wouldn;t go into their sent file and check when the email was sent and what it said.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
She's so happy that she's baking!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I absolutely loved Billy today when he was ripping on Adam. He had me cracking up! And also, what a difference in the caliber of acting when he was at Colleen's grave with Abby. I do have to say that I think Billy is almost one of my favorites on the show. Of course, Michael is still the first :-)

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I know! I want to hate Billy, but I can't. He was awesome today.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Maybe when Victor comes back he will start out against the Abbotts but find out about Adam's shenanigans...

Is the 'unseen' female Shelia regardless of the DNA proof of death years ago? Not sure how she would be related to Daisy and Ryder -- step mother, maybe?

Anyway, good stuff is coming but I so want the baby thing resolved and Nick back with Sharon (I realize I'm probably in the minority but I would like to see Phyllis with Deacon or with the new 25% shareholder of Kay's company who is currently with Jill...

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Atcaroline.........NOOOOOOOOO!
Sharon deserves Adam....and I wish they would move to a new country.....lol.....no love for Sharon here.....

I think I liked Niki's New hair color...... she did look better then latley......

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Atcaroline, I'm thinking it's Sheila. Who else could it be?

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, December 25, 2009 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
I'll be doing the happy dance if it is indeed Sheila ...

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I was thinking Sheila as well. Good thing dead is never dead in soapland!

I want Nick and Sharon back together as well. They do deserve each other. Adam just creeps me out. He plays a sociopath too well for my liking and I just can not get over the baby switching.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
sorry, not on the Sharon love train here ... can't stand her hypocritical holier than thou attitude ... she deserves everything Adam dishes out. Maybe then she'll stop sleeping with all of Nick's relatives

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Soaps.com would like to congratulate The Young and the Restless real-life couple, Thad Luckinbill (JT Helstrom) and Amelia Heinle (Victoria Newman), who have finally welcomed their new bundle of joy into the world!

Thad and Amelia had a baby girl on December 17! This is their second child together, and they have named her Georgia March!

She won't have to be hiding behind wrapping paper or pillows anymore! LOL

I also read that they have recast the role of Tucker. Stephen Nichols will be playing him. He was Patch on Days if anyone remembers him.

Atcaroline

08-13-2007

Monday, December 28, 2009 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Atcaroline a private message Print Post    
Wow...the 'tucker' actor sure didn't last long...

Yes, I remember Stephen Nichols (usually plays dark, mysterious, macho but good hearted). He would be a perfect fit for Phylis -- I can hope, can't I?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Boy, if I lived in Genoa City, I would never get on a Newman jet! Seems they have accidents a little too often.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
LOL I was thinking the same thing! That Newman jet is always going down!

Mak1

08-12-2002

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
That could be an entertaining game, Carlpsmom.

If I lived in Genoa City.....
I would like to work at the hospital or the court because you get to see the same three families coming and going through the revolving doors.....one crisis after another, usually including some sort of physical altercation.

I would like to hang out at Crimson Lights, just to people watch.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
If I lived in Genoa City ...
I'd like to work at Newman or Chancellor cuz they never work. Or work in the mail room, cuz that's where they get their executives.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
If I lived in Genoa City...

I'd like to be Michael's secretary just because I love him. LOL

I'd also like to work for Restless Style, Newman, Jabot or Chancellor because you don't really need a college education or any experience, whatsoever.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Good point, LadyTex and Mamie.

If I lived in Genoa City....
I changed my mind and would rather work at Newman or Chancellor Industries for the same reasons as already listed, plus the pay seems to be excellent.

I would not want to be a nanny, because they seem to be on call 24/7 without even a word from the parents about their whereabouts or what day they might be returning.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Billy had me crying yesterday. I just love this actor. I'm wondering if since Victoria and J.T. are having this rough patch, if maybe they are going to set up Billy and Victoria.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I love Billy too, I hope he gets some foresight for Christmas though-he needs to think things through!

I can see what's going to happen with Patty....she is going to go after her doc and try and marry Jack in her place

Sage

07-20-2000

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sage a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, all I can say is ugh, if you are correct about Patty switching roles with her doc. This type of story line seems a bit old and boring anymore.

I think Victoria and Billy would make a hot couple.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, January 01, 2010 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I only watch Y&R right now. If they do the switcheroo, I think I may try Days again. lol
I think having it done with Sheila was enough.