TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 22, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 22, 2009 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Loved Victor with Kate today - they're definitely at their best when they're being bad.

Leafsweetie

06-29-2005

Monday, September 07, 2009 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Leafsweetie a private message Print Post    
You can bid on a chance to meet "SAFE", "LUMI", or "EJAMI" at the Days of Days event at City Walk via the MDA Telethon: http://www.cmarket.com/auction/item/Browse.action?categoryId=89957939&auctionId=89957911

I'm currently leading to meet LUMI. Kind of hoping I get outbid because I've just realized how much its going to cost me to get to California for a weekend... and well, its expensive to fly and stay from Canada! But its a great cause. And it should be an awesome event!

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Chelsea was on Heros.

If Kate doesn't get hers this time around I may never watch again, her always getting away with something is getting a bit ridiculous.

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Angelic. Given the fact that Kate has decided to partner with Stefano in exchange for her soul, I anticipate she will slither out of this newest outrageous crime. I am sick to death of Kate's murderous crime spree being allowed to continue unchecked.

While I'm griping, I'm not very happy with the writing for Bo and Hope either. Every time the going gets tough for them, Hope leaves and becomes involved with someone else. I don't see how the writers are EVER going to justify romantic feelings between Justin and Hope. That appears to be where we are headed, with Carly's return just around the corner. I suppose she will help Bo heal his broken heart.

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I'm so sick of Hope and her attitude. I welcome Carly back and hopefully she'll give Hope a kick in the butt. Bo deserves better!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
It seems Hope is always looking for an excuse to run out on Bo! I think she comes down on him too hard!

I am so glad Kate was called out on going being with the person who had Philip shot. She's been going on and on about Lucas being cheated on meanwhile Philip almost died!

side note: I think Daniel is attractive but I wish his hair was darker and the way he talks in that out of breath voice makes me nuts.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
lol I remember back in the day when Carly and Bo were getting married, how I loved her wedding dress!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, September 25, 2009 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I adored Carly - but I've always been a big Bo and Hope fan, too. I would NOT enjoy seeing Hope and Justin together, so I'm quite interested to see how they work this combo.

Leafsweetie

06-29-2005

Friday, September 25, 2009 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Leafsweetie a private message Print Post    
I hate the Bo and Hope storyline. I hate when Days messes with longtime couples. Just let them be!! Hope is acting like such a spoiled brat.

I loathe Daniel's character. I loved Shawn Christian on the short-lived Summerland but can't tolerate him on Days.

My final pet peeve is EJ/Sami. Why does Days insist on trying to make them a couple? EJ raped Sami!! That isn't love and you can't convince me it turned into love.

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree, Leaf about EJ/Sami - I never liked them as a couple.

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
Ah, I'm one of the guilty ones when it comes to EJ and Sami. I want them together, I think they are a perfect couple. And their chemistry is sizzling. But I'm old and I was a huge Luke and Laura fan in the day..... and Luke raped Laura in the beginning of their relationship. They went on to be a super-couple for more than a decade.

I've seen the debate on both sides for years now, and I know better than to get into the fray. But I'd like them to find their way back to each other.

I personally don't like the forced and stilted acting when Sami and Rafe are together. They don't have even a simmer for me.

I absolutely hated Melanie and wanted her off my screen, but I find myself thoroughly enjoying her scenes with Philip, Brady, and Nathan. She's wormed her way into my heart. She's a terrific actress. Her comedic timing is impeccable. I think she'll be a great talent someday.

I'm sorry Lucas appears to be leaving yet again, this time to rehab in parts unknown "outside Salem". He's gorgeous to look at, but is narrowly written with nowhere to go. He needs a character overhaul.

Looking foward to Carly's return, and the rumored return of Vivian Alamain. Things are looking up, the past week has been very entertaining. Notable exception to entertainment the mess being made of Bo and Hope. Again.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I like EJ & Sami - especially if she is NOT being a "nice girl" and he's in cahoots with her - just like I'm looking forward to this Kate and Stefano pairing.

I'd love to see both Carly AND Vivian back. Vivian is such a hoot! Can you imagine a story with both Vivian and Melanie? :-)

Bicbicz911

08-20-2005

Monday, September 28, 2009 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I think Melanie is one of the few characters on the show that would be able to hold her own when going toe to toe with Vivian. Here's hoping they will seize the opportunity to create a great storyline for the two of them!

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I like Melanie!

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, October 09, 2009 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
just watched yesterday's episode and am I the only one annoyed at Stephanie whining all over town about Nathan??? Geez, Steph you just broke off your engagement.I am on team Mel for this!!!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2009 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I love little Sydney - when she put her head on Nicole's shoulder-how sweet after she was crying.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
anyone watching besides me?

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
The best few days in a while. Ugh I feel so bad for Nicole.

Here's a cute video of the cast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqUtUnfi-4E

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yup - I haven't had time the past couple days, so I'm a couple of days behind, but I certainly haven't deleted them. :-)

"Eve" from years back was on Glee this week. Nice to see her again.

Sia

03-10-2002

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I'm watching, Panda. Yes, Teach, isn't her name Charlotte Ross? I noticed her on Glee, too. She used to date or be married to Shane on Days, right? Shane of the ISA. Just what does that stand for, anyway, International Spy Association, rotfl!!?!!

I don't feel a bit sorry for Nicole. I feel sad for Mia, whose baby was gone and she didn't get to know her very well. Nicole deserves what she seems to be getting, and I hope she doesn't get off lightly.

I hate Crystal Chapelle and wish Carly would drop off a cliff and just die already. Or Vivian could bury her alive in a coffin and nobody could find her until she's dead. That would make me happy.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Eve was Shane's daughter!

I felt bad for Nicole, too - I think Ari Zucker's acting has been top notch this year-starting from Nicole's m/c.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Yup, Eve was Shane's DD (Kimberly was his wife) and she shot Nick Corelli - I think Eve was on about the same time as Tanner and Molly.

I'm LOVING Carly and Vivian back together again. I always liked Carly, and the two of them jabbing at each other just makes me laugh.

The storylines have been fun - I hope they keep the diversity going, and I can't wait to see more about Victor's drug ring! WOOHOO - he's at his best when he's bad. AND we have Stefano framing his own son! The tivo'ed episodes are actually getting watched - not deleted or FFed! :-)

Angelicfairies2

07-19-2004

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Melanie & Chad are dating.
I noticed in that dance off video that Viktor has a can, has he always had one?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, November 20, 2009 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I imagine he uses it when he's not shooting - he had a pretty severe heart attack or stroke a few years back.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Am I understanding correctly? Mia is Carly's daughter? Is she Bo's daughter too?