TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2009 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. well hopefully Kirsten Vangsness is getting equal pay.. she's the brightest star there, IMO.

Brownsfan2

11-04-2007

Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brownsfan2 a private message Print Post    
>>Seamonkey wrote...Yikes! Just watched the finale! Are they writing out Hotch? Well it would seem so.<<

I live in the Cleveland, Ohio area. On Wednesday morning before the finale aired, Joe Mantegna called in to the morning show of one of our radio stations and talked with Lanigan & Malone. They spoke a good deal about Criminal Minds. One of the morning show guys asked who or if any would not be coming back next season. Joe said that everyone will be returning next season.

It was a "phew!" moment for me as for some reason I had the feeling that Kirsten & her Garcia character was leaving. She seemed stressed in the episode where she got to travel to the seen with the team.

I hope I didn't spoil the summer for anyone by sharing this. I figured since a lot of people in Cleveland heard it, it wasn't a true spoiler.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Browns, I am so glad you posted that. I read this past week that Criminal Minds was not on CBS's fall schedule - so maybe they are bringing it back on the winter (mid-season) schedule (is that what they call it when a show starts in January?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2009 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
From everything I read they've announced it's back in its usual slot, 9-10pm Wednesdays, starting in the fall.

I'll be very happy if they're all back, although I must admit to not caring much about Hotchner.

Brownsfan2

11-04-2007

Monday, May 25, 2009 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brownsfan2 a private message Print Post    
Our newspaper, The Cleveland Plain Dealer's entertainment reporter wrote on May 21st that Criminal Minds is on the CBS Fall lineup. He said in his article that CBS was relying "heavily" on returning crime dramas of CSI, NCIS, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, Cold Case and Numb3rs.

He sais the Mentalist will be being moving to the Thursday 10-11p (ET) slot following CSI (the highest ranked program of CBS.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Tonight, tonight, tonight...it's back tonight!!!

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Is anyone still watching?

I found it odd that a sinister man like Foyette (sp) would let Hotch's son leave the room if he was intending on killing both Hailey (Hotch's ex-wife) and Jack (Hotch's son). Wouldn't a sinister man, whose intent is to ruin Hotch's life and make him suffer, keep Jack in the room to force him to watch the death of his mother and then kill the son? It doesn't make sense to me that Foyette let the little boy run off and hide at Hotch's code, which wasn't much of a code, if he already intended to kill the boy.

Did anyone else find that part of the story strange or lacking consistency?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ahnicka, I love this show and watch it every week. The part about Hotch's son hiding in the trunk didn't bother me if only for the fact I was so relieved that Hotch didn't find his son dead. However, when Foyette killed Hotch's wife while she was on the phone with Hotch, my jaw dropped because I was so stunned and left speechless. Hotch's (and the team's) reaction when he was driving to the house knowing his ex-wife was dead (and not knowing the fate of his son) was absolutely gut-wrenching.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
I agree, and I too luv the show. I was just surprised how that part didn't make sense because this show is usually very cohesive, and is good at answering all the questions a viewer might have. That part just didn't seem like the show's normal supreme standard; it's only because they do such a great job each episode that it stood out and caused me to take notice of its inconsistency. But I did enjoy the episode.

ETA: I hate they killed off Hailey. I know she wasn't on the show alot anymore, but I was hoping she and Hotch would get back together. I was really hoping they'd find her still alive and just needing emergency care.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, given that if they'd killed the son we'd have hated it, they had to use some device to save him, and that's what they chose.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
I just wish they could have made it make more sense; a little more logical. But still a great show indeed.

I'm glad I'm not the only one still watching! LOL

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-31-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I had to fast forward thru most of that, because I couldn't stand to watch. I'm such a wimp! :-)

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
I'm in the same boat as Karuuna...kept the remote handy to fast forward through parts. Even though I did, I was still hard to sleep after watching.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I missed a bit this week...how did Foyette find Hailey and Jack?

I figured Foyette was so confidant and arrogant even if Jack hid it didn't matter, he thought he was gonna find him.

My big fear moment was when Hotch walked in the room, looked at the curtain and shot at it, I thought omg! How could he shoot like that and not know where Jack was??? Though realized later he did know where Jack was, but still.

I thought it was nice to see Will and his and JJ's baby and Garcia's bf (who will always be Xander to me.) Not too nice to see Hailey and Jack since it meant she was killed and he was in danger.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
I thought Foyette was saving Jack until Hotchner got there. I'm glad I was wrong.

Wargod, I thought that very same thing when Hotcher shot the curtain.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
My big fear moment was when Hotch walked in the room, looked at the curtain and shot at it, I thought omg! How could he shoot like that and not know where Jack was??? Though realized later he did know where Jack was, but still.

LOL, I thought the exact same thing! I was holding my breath when he went to look at it because I was thinking it might be Jack. I thought Foyette might have found Jack and put him there to look like it was Foyette so Hotch would shoot at his own son thinking it was Foyette. It made me gasp, LOL.

who will always be Xander to me.

LOL, same here!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too! The feet were so obvious I felt sure it was a trap!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who gasped. I was just so shocked. It was like "OMG...OMG... OMG" The only other show that has given me "OMG moments" is Lost.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That sequence where Haley was killed was one of the most difficult scenes to watch on any show in recent memory for me. But this show isn't for the faint-hearted...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am still watching too. Gut-wrenching episode, I think I immediately blanked out most of it.

This show comes on at 9 pm pacific time, so I don't usually watch it at home, since I like to quit watching television a few hours before I go to bed. So I am now watching old shows on the A&E channel. They are still good, but I think they are best watched in sequence.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Ion has the old ones too Juju if you have that channel (though they repeat the same episodes the same week as A&E.) Ion is terrible about bouncing around, they'll have 2-3 shows most nights and the first one or two will be newer ones and the next episode will have Giddeon and a very young Reid.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Never heard of Ion, don't think we get it.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
juju, it used to be PAX here.

Wargod

07-16-2001

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Annie, thank you, I couldn't remember what the heck it used to be but knew the Ion was pretty new.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
the only reason i know it is caused it stayed the same channel number! LOL