TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 22, 2009 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 04, 2009 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As usual, great show this week. The only thing I'm confused about is they listed Paul Michael Glazer as a guest. Which character was he?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 20, 2009 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thre is a clip of Alex on Watch With Kristin on eonline.com. This show airs next week (I think April 29).

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Can you watch this show online? I'm trying to figure out what to watch tomorrow night...AI elimination show, Lost or this? I'm leaning toward not recording Lost because I know it is online...but if this is online I will watch it online later. I hate this kind of dilemna. And I also hate that I can't spell that word.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I've given up on the AI elimination show. As far as I'm concerned, it could be a 90 second show and I would be happy. Lost looks like it is going to be absolutely fabulous tomorrow night (but I'm still going to record both Lost and Criminal Minds) (and just read the AI spoilers on Wednesday night during the commercials).

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I have sort of come to the conclusion that you can only watch full episodes of serialized shows that are currently popular, like AI, probably Lost, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, etc. But the ones that are not serialized, you cannot watch full episodes online. These would include The Mentalist and Criminal Minds.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, thanks for the info. I will risk Lost so I can see Alex...if he only knew the sacrifice I make for him!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
I've missed more shows this season than I wanted to so maybe it was something covered earlier in the season or else I've totally forgotten something I did see, but what the heck was up with the ending tonight? Hodgener didn't seem the least bit surprised and what the heck did the intruder say at the end?

On another note, I've never been a big fan of pork, but after the show tonight I doubt I'll ever eat it again! Ick, ew, gross, totally disturbing.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That ending was a bit disturbing. I don't know what the intruder said either. I jumped at the loud bang. Those were big pigs!

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
The man who killed the parapalegic?

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Wargod, the guy at the end is a serial killer from one of Hotchner's first cases. Back when he was starting out at the BAU, his superior made a "deal" with the guy in black so that he would stop killing. But Hotchner's boss died earlier this season and the killer started again, and offered Hotchner the same deal. He refused the deal though.

The guy in black's line at the end of the show was, "You should have taken the deal."

ETA - The brother of one of the victims who was helping with the investigation killed the guy in the bed.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
did I miss part of the show? it didn't end with the voice over and them walking into the office?

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
You must have, because after the office scene it continued into Hotchner's home where the serial killer with the black mask stepped out of the kitchen and said the line above. Then the screen goes black and you hear a gun shot.

Rissa

03-20-2006

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I asked DH if he was going to watch Criminals Minds with me... says sure, isn't it the finale? I say yes, he says... 'then someone on the team is getting shot.' LOL So it seems over and I tell him, 'don't you ever get tired of being wrong?' and they show the scene with Hotchner. Why couldn't I have kept quiet for 30 more seconds? Hate eating crow. :-)

Texannie

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
wow! guess i did!

Wargod

07-16-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wargod a private message Print Post    
Thanks Tays! The serial killer must have been an episode I missed because it doesn't ring a bell. Hotchner really didn't seem the least bit surprised to realize someone was in his house and even less so when he turned around and saw who it was and heard them.

LOL, Rissa, we had talked about the same thing before it started, "wonder who's gonna get hurt/kidnapped/put in jail?" When the gun went off, Darren asked if that was how last season ended...said I think so, if I remember right that was the episode Garcia was shot, but we did see her get hit and laying there bleeding...we didn't see Hotchner get hit.

Taysmomcj

03-24-2008

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Taysmomcj a private message Print Post    
Last season ended with the car bomb that killed that woman agent...Season before that was Garcia...

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
They gave away who the masked man was in the credits. C Thomas Howell's name was in the credits. He played the character that wanted Hotch to make that deal. We didn't see him anywhere else in the show. So he had to be behind the mask. Wasn't his name Foyet?

Rissa

03-20-2006

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Lake!!! Good catch. I had noticed Howell's name at the beginning as well and then completely forgot about it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just got done watching the season finale. What a creepy two hours. Ickily enough, it is based on a true story from out my way, brother pig farmers in Canada about 40 miles north of me murdering and burying prostitutes on their pig farm. Not sure if the victims were Canadians or US though.

Did anybody else think JJ looked different tonight? I had to look at her quite a few times to make sure it was really her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, once again good to know I should watch this tape on Saturday morning, not at night, LOL! Thanks guys.

Kappy

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
All I could think of when they first showed the pigs was "oh no, Deadwood all over again!" and sure enough, they fed people to the pigs. Then the brother in bed was an actor who played a bad character on Deadwood to boot. I almost didn't continue watching the show tonight because it had such an "ick" factor. Then when they continued the show to watch Hotch arrive home, I just knew "it wasn't going to end well".

Snee

06-26-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
i couldn't watch this one because of the true-life connection. women on the downtown east-side of vancouver (rough area) went missing for years and years before the pig-farmer was caught and they started discovering the horror of what had been going on. it was all huge news here in b.c.

Rissa

03-20-2006

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 3:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
That occurred to me too Snee (and Juju), too many impacted by Pickton to want to see it re-enacted but the story did go off in a bit of a different direction.

PS Wasn't just in BC, that story was big news across the world. I know my English family members were emailing me about it and it was on CNN for weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes! Just watched the finale! Are they writing out Hotch? Well it would seem so. But Garcia is thankfully still around.. she being my odds on favorite in this series, which is itself one of my favorites.

Well done episode. I've read about the case in BC before..

Creepy for sure.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, May 22, 2009 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Maybe the Hotchner actor (he will always be Greg from Greg and Dharma for me) is up for contract renegotiation?

Yep, we all love Penelope Garcia, but they are stressing her out SO much, and keep in mind if this were real FBI, she would be getting paid 1/3 to 1/2 of what the agents are getting for equal or greater stress.

There are wonderful, wonderful clerks like that in federal law enforcement, and it is a pity they are not paid anything near their worth.

Jujuretiredagentnotaclerk