TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2009 users admin

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Christina will be offered a cardio residency in another city & will have to decide between it & Dr. Hunt. Callie & Arizona also have great chemistry. Too bad Mer & Derek don't.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Next week they are bringing in a cardio person for Christina...but she has a past with Owen so it will be interesting. Not to mention it is a woman.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
is Jessica Capshaw related to Kate?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
According to IMDB, she's her daughter.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
her daughter??!!! how old is Jessica?

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
she was born in 1976 (ack! the year i graduated high school! LOL) while Kate and hubby #1 were in college...
when i am going to admit that i am old enough to be a grown woman's mom! LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Well Kate is 56 so she was 23 when she had Jessica.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Texannie, same here. People my age are even grandparents. NOT POSSIBLE. I'm not old enough for that.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i just don't feel 51! LOL my daughter has a friend whose mom is 21 years younger than me!!! now granted she was 15 when she got pregnant, but her grandmother is my husband's age!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm 51 and have a 12-year old. You can imagine how I feel at the PTA meetings!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just turned 52 today and I have friends that are younger than me and are grandparents already. I'm okay with waiting :-)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday Mamie!

My son-in-law makes me feel old. He is 56. He is 13 years older than my daughter and 13 years younger than I. It is not possible that someone 56 years of age calls me Mom, yet he does.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
That would be strange. My sister's stepdaughter is 25 and she married someone a couple of years younger than my brother-in-law who is a couple years younger than I am. I repeat, it would be strange.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
happy birthday mamie!!!
a friend of mine married a guy who was only 5 years younger than her parents.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I don't know if this fits in here (not so unusual these days?) . . . I have a friend who had her first baby (boy) at 45 and a second (girl) at 48. Her husband is a couple years younger than she. She said it was planned. They'd been married for about 20 years. ??? When he walks his daughter down the isle if she marries at say 25, he will be 71. That's old enough to be her grandfather. They probably are sorta young for their age (and live a healthy life), but still . . . . I am an only child of older parents (39 and 40 when I showed up) -- and I do NOT like it.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ouch, i was 31 and 36 with my kids..didn't think i was that much older! LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
My mom was 32 when she had me and her fourth and last child, my sister, at 40. She's 84 and going strong. I didn't mind it but it was harder on my sister when she was younger. I know she didn't like it much. My dad was a couple years younger but he passed away at the age of 52.

Colordeagua

10-25-2003

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I've always wished I had a sibling. There's a difference being the only one. Of course there's plenty of us out here. The husband of a former boss was in the same situation. He didn't like it either.

Laneesmom

05-12-2005

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Laneesmom a private message Print Post    
Interesting to read all your comments. I'm 39 and have a 10 year old daughter who wants a sibling sooo bad. We tried hard a few years back with no luck. :-( Nice to hear of some successful pregnancies over 39. Been very sad and depressed about it the last couple years. Sorry, don't mean to be a downer. :-)

Christy358

07-10-2007

Friday, November 06, 2009 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I was at a pub with a male friend recently and we got stated talking to another couple of guys as the bar. These guys were nice gentlmen, showed us pictures of grandchildren and such. It was pretty obvious that they hung out there often. When we decided it was time to go home, they both gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

So, I said to my friend as we were walking home.
"I got a kiss from an Irish man."

My 44 yr old friend says to me, "Yes, but they were grandfather age."

I replied, "Yes, and so are you."

He got this blank stare and then this amazed look as he counted the years. He had never considered that he was that old!!

And on topic, I think they needed to add the people from the other hospital to get some new story lines and interactions.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
As much as I enjoy watching these crazy drs. I also pray that I never get sick and have to go to Seattle Grace. I just can't beleive that they represent the majority of hospital drs. This fighting over patients beds is disturbing.
I like "happy married" Meridith.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Isn't Pompeo pregnant in real life now (and during the filming of these episodes)? I figured that was why she's been in bed and had her middle all covered up and doesn't have much of a story arc for the moment. Her face definitely looks fuller than it did before, too.

I think she's just "happily married Meredith" because they have to hide her belly and her weight gain.....so they stuck her in a bed and limited her part until she gives birth. After she pops her baby out, the writers will give her some stupid reason to become sullen and withdrawn so she'll start whining at and fighting with Derek once again.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
she was during part of the filming. she recently had the baby and they were accomodating her maternity leave too.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
The writers blog said that this last episode was her first back after having her baby.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Lizzie needs to get over herself.