TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 17, 2009 users admin

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
Sugar, Teach -- remember the Halloween episode they once did, where the boys went to a party and Sheldon dressed as the Doppler Effect?

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, October 26, 2009 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
That's the one I was referring to, Day. It was hysterical! :-)

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I have really liked Raj and Howard the last 2 weeks. They have quite skillfully played the "couple" undercurrent theme to several very funny scenes. Loved Raj's parents last night. Can't remember the exact line but something about the closest thing they have to a daughter in law is a short jewish man.

Poor Sheldon,, trying to find refuge from all the fighting and ends up "nesting" in the comic shop was funny too with Penny and Leonard reminding him of his bickering parents.

Daydreamer

05-30-2008

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Daydreamer a private message Print Post    
"Stop it -- you're making Sheldon cry!" "He's crying because you named him Sheldon!" (Sheldon mimicking what his parents used to fight about.)

My favorite line from last night was from Raj to Howard, though: "Do you know what chicken and rice is when you make it with a vegan? RICE!"

(For some silly reason, my husband and I were rolling on the floor over that one.)

Calamity

10-18-2001

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Overall the show's been kinda uneven so far this season but it seems that Raj (in particular) and Howard have been the funniest of the group. To us, at least. But Penny was great again last night.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I laughed throughout the whole show, maybe I'm just too easy! LOL That line from Raj did crack me up. Sheldon's whole bit about his parents fighting was hilarious too.

Mizinvanccouver

02-22-2003

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I too loved this last episode. I thought it was hilarious the banter between Raj & Howard. lol
Sheldon is funny per usual.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, November 13, 2009 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
The season is getting progressively better for me. I'm very thankful for that since this is my only favorite scripted show.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, November 15, 2009 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I just saw a preview for the next episode or the one after that, it was very funny. Penny is hurt and needs Sheldon's help.

Still loving my Big Bang Theory. Wish it was still on @ 7:00 pm central, hate waiting til 8:30.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, November 16, 2009 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Raj was too funny tonight. His whole bit about the rabbits was cracking me up.

The scene with Sheldon trying to comfort Penny was hilarious!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
"Sheldon's here."

I am going to be laughing all week over those two words.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
"Does that feel like my arm?"

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
"No"
"then i think you should let it go"

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
This was my 2nd favorite episode ever (after last year's Christmas with Spock's DNA). I laughed the whole half-hour.

Spygirl
Board Administrator

04-23-2001

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spygirl a private message Print Post    
This episode was HILARIOUS!!! We loved every character last night. Warm Kitty in the "round" was the best part.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I agree with you all! I laughed and laughed! Sheldon's Log - Warm Kitty - Does that feel like my arm?

ROFL! soooo funny!!

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
oh, and "when did you have your last period?"

"in process"

LMAO!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
The entire show was hilarious. I really enjoyed it.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
My favorite show is BACK! I laughed out loud, giggled and snickered. I am so happy.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I knew it would be one of the best Big Bang Theory episodes ever!

I kept waiting for a Soft Kitty bit and was not disappointed.

I think I'll watch it again this afternoon.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Omg how funny was that show !

Raj making fun of the way Leonard speaks;
Leonard making a point of saying "nerd " was a part of his name;Sheldon inquiring about Penny's period. Love, love this show.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was trying to think of the line that had me squealing, and that was it, Marameko, when Leonard pointed out that his name had "nerd" in it. Took me a while to compose myself after that!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
I loved the way Raj worked so hard to make the world slow down. His facial expression was priceless.

Debra

11-20-2003

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Erniesgirl, that is the part that I was trying to remember while reading everyone's else's favorite lines.

I laughed so loud, I scared the dogs!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I am fortunate enough work close to home and go home for lunch every day. I watched this again over the lunch hour today and laughed just as hard. What a great episode.