TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 27, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 27, 2009 users admin

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2009 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I really love this series and was happy to have caught it from the first episode of the first season. Nathan Fillion is wonderful in the role, and he really cares for Kate. She is protective, and rightfully so, regarding her mother's murder, but I have a feeling she will forgive Castle when he solves the murder.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Good show last night. Usually, I have it figured out, but this one kept me guessing.

The interaction between Castle and Kate is getting good. The part about being the first to read the new book coming out was really fun to watch.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Loved this week's episode about the con-man. Mainly the scenes where Kate is trying to read the book, and then at the end when Castle catches her in the bathroom trying to read the love scene.

The actual case of the con-man changing his evil ways for the love of his life was a story we've seen in many TV shows and movies, but this show made it work.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying this show. Nathan F. is just so darn charming, he always makes me laugh. I love the mother (Susan Sullivan) and the daughter, too. Perfect casting. Always enjoyable.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I even like the 2 policemen, who I can't remember their names. They also fit perfectly. To be honest, I like the Castle and Kate chemistry better than the one on the Mentalist.

Sherbabe

07-28-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sherbabe a private message Print Post    
Shut the front door!!

Love that line.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I'm with you on that one. I think Castle and Kate have way more chemistry than Jane and Stick-up-her-butt Lisbon. ;-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
You'd think that Jane would have great chemistry with anyone, but when Lisbon talks it just bugs me. Kind of monotone.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
DH looked up the Nikki Heat book on Amazon last night (yes, it's a real book, written by "Richard Castle"). As of last night it was #7 on the top sellers. Wow!

http://www.amazon.com/Heat-Wave-Richard-Castle/dp/1401323820/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256139996&sr=1-1

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I love how they have signed him to a deal for 3 additional books. This opens it up for a long series run. :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I knew he couldn't leave Beckett! They just have too much "heat" between them. When are they going to realize that?

Tess

04-13-2001

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tess a private message Print Post    
I found his books when I got an email from Barnes & Noble and was so excited. Guess what is on my Christmas list! Both my husband and I love the show and haven't missed a single minute. I hope that it runs for many seasons.

Ritsin

05-06-2005

Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritsin a private message Print Post    
I hope they don't recognize the heat! It's usually the downfall of a show - think Moonlighting and Cheers. Better to keep the sexual tension.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, man! Moonlighting! What a disappoint when Sybil Sheppard's character got PG by another guy. That's when I stopped watching the show. As a viewer, I'll only accept so much indignity!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Think Moonlighting and Cheers.

And Frasier.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Let's not forget Mork & Mindy!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Loved, loved, loved when he came out in his Firefly costume.

Scout

01-20-2005

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
That was awesome!

This show is so great. He gets so many great one-liners in and he's so fast, you almost don't realize just how clever the writing is.
I loved it when his daughter said that she and her friend had been asked to a seniors dance and he wanted to know if it was with her grandmother's friends.

I'm really liking the other two detectives. They're giving them a bigger part, which is good.
He and Beckett's chemistry just gets better and better.

Texannie

07-16-2001

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
or when he complimented his mom for still being able to wear her prom dress! LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The one liners are great! Another good one was when he said he was giving her the bird.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
This show "hits the spot" for me in so many ways. Totally love it!!!!!

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love it too! And, that "giving the bird" line was hilarious.

Nathan Fillion is fabulous.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that I missed the show last night! Aarrrgh....

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Loved the line from his daughter..

"Didn't you wear that 5 yrs ago?"

I was trying to explain at work why that was so funny, but they barely know about the show Castle, let alone FireFly. (I really liked FireFly.)

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
There are so many cool things about this show. That "5 years ago" line had me rolling. I was a huge Firefly fan; I have the DVD set and the movie, and I felt really good about that homage.

I've heard 3 references to "Buffy" in the last week on 3 different shows, now including this one. How strange is that?