TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 21, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 21, 2009 users admin

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
With all these people coming back from the dead, it's more like "Dark Shadows" than Y&R. Victor can be Barnabas.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I wish Mother Mary was there to react when Patty is revealed.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
haha, that woman was wacky, too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck is up with Nikki's hair, it looks terrible, they need to tone down the color, or cut and condition it or something. It is not doing her appearance much good.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, we were talking about the same thing today! My nieces, daughter and I were all saying that she needs a better style.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, August 06, 2009 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow's show is really good for those who watch on CBS. I watched it on Global today and it had me crying a few times lol. Plus something unexpected happens!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, August 07, 2009 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Well what did you all think???

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 07, 2009 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet. I'm going to watch it at 7 on SoapNet and I'll come back and let you know.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 07, 2009 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Well, Paul broke my heart. Nikki and Victor, not so much. I'm just tired of them. And I saw that ending coming a mile away.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine passing up Paul for Victor??? Not a chance.

Adam really is rotten through and through. I think he will go find Nikki and hide her (in the potting shed of course LOL)

Really getting tired of Sharon and the klepto thing.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I loved the scene with Adam and Heather..that was great! I think Adam will hide Nikki too..should get pretty interesting.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2009 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So tired of Sharon and the klepto thing. So tired of Sharon, Phyllis and Nick! One minute, he loves Sharon so much, the next, renewing vows with Phyllis because of Summer wanting to watch the wedding video over and over again. Which, quite frankly, was annoying. Wait until he finds out the baby is his.

I enjoyed Heather going off on Adam. It's the most spunk that actress has shown since she got on the show.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah Nick will flip flop again for sure. They are already alluding to it with the "love of your life theme"
Nick made some comment to his sister as well.

ITA agree about the Heather Adam scene-toooo funny! Course I would have planted a kick younowwhere.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2009 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So for some reason my VCR didn't tape anything last week, so weird, but I redid the programing and i got the show today. So why did Niki call off the wedding? TIA

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 10, 2009 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Because she can't get over Victor. He's the one true love of her life and it wouldn't be fair to Paul...blah blah blah.....

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
What the Frik.....Did Devon just kiss..'whats her name'...(his sisters aunt?)... I have not been watching to much latley...but isnt that his Aunt.???? Oh my.

And is Nicky dead laying out in the dirt somewhere....? or will she be found alive days after she was hit by Ashley (thinking it was Sabrina).....

And yes, I felt so sad for Paul....Nicky was a punk...urgggg

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's not really his aunt so I guess it's a go. LOL He's been fantasizing about her for a while now. Neil is ticking me off anyway so let him have her!

How cute is Cane? I just love him, I don't care what he lied about.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, August 17, 2009 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Not liking the route Victoria and JT are taking.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, August 17, 2009 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Not liking the Victoria/JT storyline. And, boy, Neil is once again being holier than thou. Although, this time, he has valid concerns. lol The whole Devon/Tyra thing just had the ewww factor to me.
I kind of like Chloe/Chance. Could spark some jealousy, mother hens, and some fun.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I like Chloe/Chance too. I've really become fond of Chloe...hated her when she first came on the show, but she makes me laugh now, I enjoy watching her.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Billy's going to like it when he sees Chloe and Chance together. Chloe and Billy have so much more chemistry than Mac and he do. They (the actors) play them with such spunk.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, Mac has the big yawn factor! She and Billy seem so awkward and not in a good way.
I am really starting to dislike Victoria; probably supposed to. lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 21, 2009 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think that Doug Davidson deserves an Emmy nod for his acting lately. He makes me cry!

The actress that plays Victoria (and I don't like this new storyline with her and JT) acts like she is sedated most of the time.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, August 21, 2009 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Im not enjoying the Victoria storyline eather.....or the Ashley....or the Amber,Daniel... Im just not getting anything latley..... Oh yea.....I do agree about Paul...he is just awesome... but will he stay true to his 'Law' or will he help his sister...'newly found'...... we shall see...

And where the Hell is Nicky?????.....Is she dead and rotting somewhere on the road side....or did she get up and walk away somehow......I just wish I knew......

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 21, 2009 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We can only hope she is, Chewpito! LOL