TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2009

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 22, 2009 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Adam cleaned up all the blood and her. They didn't say about him disposing of the baby but he must have. He seems to be able to talk himself out of everything like yesterday saying his fellow prisoners were stabbing him in the eyeballs.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, the writers think we are all uneducated, clueless, or as gullible as Victor! This sure was a bad time for the original Adam to leave the show, I thought the new guy did a very credible job today, though.

I still am disgusted by the older Abby character. Our little, adorable Abby would not have grown up to be such a spoiled, rotten, totally unlikeable teenager! I know I'm ranting, but the actress who played little Abby was a favorite of mine. LOL

Daniel/Kevin/Janna/Amber....what can I say? How can these people keep making these stupid decisions? It might have been funny or understandable when they were younger, but this has gone beyond ridiculous. Michael spends all his time keeping them, Victor, and his mother out of jail.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, June 26, 2009 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
> Oh no, a new Adam....I hate when this happens...

Maybe this has been discussed here... and I can't remember where I read it - but the "old" Adam left the show because of the gay/bisexual storyline that Adam's character is now undergoing. The old Adam actor wanted no part of kissing another male actor and broke his contract. Ouch. Career suicide??

Here's a link that talks about it, and also an interesting side note that Mac is openly gay in "real life" (Cybil Shepard's daughter)

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid85235.asp

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Starr, we did discuss it earlier but thanks for the link.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Saturday, June 27, 2009 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Star, I never heard any of this stuff, so thankyou........ its all news to me....
I hate when they change actors...it takes me a long time to get used to change......

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
does anyone else get soap opera digest? some interesting news this week.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Table of Contents states that Sharon finds out that the baby is Nick's but claims that it's Jack's

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Wow Ladytex! Maybe because of all that is going on with Summer now? Interesting.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I predicted this to dh when Summer when Phyllis called to tell Nick about Summer! You just know nothing can go smoothly on this show. Thanks for sharing, LT. I don't get that digest.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, I read it today. Wonder how long that will last?
The Mary Jane storyline is going to heat up some more too. Now, her little stunt may have backfired.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Monday, June 29, 2009 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Carlpsmom..... no kidden...I cant tell if maryjane wants Jack or wants to torture him...but I think she sorta tossed him back into sharons arms.....DANG....that makes me mad...He will be SO hurt when this plays out...and it will,.. eventually...... Oh how I cant stand sharon.......
and this thing with Adam.....>>>>?????? wierd...Im not even sure what his end game is with all this crazy stuff he is doing to Ashley..(who I also do not like)..... and the Kiss.... its just wierd, ... its just kinda out there....seems wierd to me..... oh well...

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Yes of course their daughter will need a blood transfusion one day and the truth will come out! LOL

I am just wondering about the writing lately. It's all over the place.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
These storylines are keeping the GC hospital and court (not to mention the Athletic Club) very busy!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Mary Jane. She may be keeping Jack away from Phyllis but he's only going to head straight for Sharon and then she's going to have to do something to her.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
So Mary Jane is gonna be the new Sheila?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, July 03, 2009 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It's going to be interesting now that Phillip has come back into the picture.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, July 03, 2009 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
So do you think that philip came back to save his buddie that was covering for him....what was the point in all this????
and Lily....is she going to be able to go with this or is she going to flip out.....and leave Cane...
That Maryjane chick is pissing me off, now that she is messing with a Mother and a little daughter.....Not cool....dang....
And wow, Mckenzie has sure turned a 'horney' corner....over night, she has become a sex machine..... 'sorry, but it looks good on her'...LOL....better than the dowdy look any way...

Mak1

08-12-2002

Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
When Patty/MJ had plastic surgery to change her looks, did it also change her voice?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Mak, of course she did. She studied with a world famous voice coach. LOL

Mak1

08-12-2002

Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
LOL! That's why the world-famous detective doesn't suspect it's his sister.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
But she seems so familiar.....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 20, 2009 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Lily and Neal were very good today. I liked how Lily asked Neal to be quiet and that she needed to be told everything. sniff sniff

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, July 20, 2009 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Neil is getting on my last nerve! LOL

For the first time since Mac has been back, I actually liked her today. I was glad she went looking for Cane.

Mak1

08-12-2002

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I don't like Neil anymore. His holier than thou attitude doesn't mesh with his recent actions. lol He also needs to let Lily live her life on her terms now that she is an adult. I did admire the acting in the scene Missyb referred to. They had me in tears.

How did that forgery get inside Daniel's wall? Did I miss something, or was it a surprise to everyone? Doesn't he rent that place?

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Dang, Ive been watching this show for ever but right now I am so confuzed.....
Was Deacon and Amber together once and did they have a kid...?? and why did she loose it if she did...
And all these folks coming back from the dead in the Chancler house is making me dizzy.... '
Im glad Mac went to Cane too, I liked Cane...why do they always have to make the once I like seem bad....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
So we are supposed to buy that Deacon is setting up Daniel and doing all this crap, just to sleep with Amber?!

And I can't wait to see what happens when we finally find out that Mary Jane is Patty.